/plg/ Powerlifting General

For discussions on the sport of Powerlifting.

youtube.com/user/powerliftingtv

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QTBNR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seconded

Ok Haino

i will rayp u both

pls respond

Do you have a discord invite?

you are not as god as mummy

mayb it will be better if i fuck a bby into u

u msut submit

discord.gg/QTBNR

trappy senpai, I missed your webm contributions.

especially of russians

I will sit down on the floor real hard and then you won't get

>no well endowed joocy milky breasts to have suckle on
Why are you so low est?

Because life.

you msut submit

RESPECT MY FUK

pls respodn

>when norsie finally notices you

norsieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry senpai. Life's just been really, REALLY fucking busy.

Heading togym now.

I'm a 34C so not tiny tiny

thats good u make like mummy

i will tenderly fuk a baby into u nao

pls respodn

>tfw ywn go to the gym
>tfw it's a rest day

No need to apologise, I just miss you a looooot

I'm gunna have to go and sort something out.

>lets go of bar before it hits the ground
THREE RED LIGHTS
No Lift

Man, you are a man, man.

Cryptic

pls I could iron clothes on your chest

N-no

ok dino

What? You don't like a bit of seared nipple?

FUCK

whever i go i must rayp...

is this the real trappy? didnt you vanish from the internet after that facebook debacle?

Post the original

>Pinched only

That never happened

The attention fix from people like you is probably literally the only thing keeping him from killing himself, of course he couldn't stay away for long.

This hit close to home...

Fuck me

m with

der millertary

waff out......

You look like a butch lesbian woman

Holy SHIT

Blueshoes so strong he can pick up a cage

Is this part of your training for conquering strongman?

dont really care about trappy but the detective game that went down after her name came out was amazingly fun to follow.

i wonder who actually was behind the trip, such a mystery

Post more rares pls

>mfw I realize blueshoes is literally and completely unironically the single best poster on this entire board

How is twinklex' bench program going for you? What're your singles at and what's your 5x3 day at

no its part of conquering you sean

Remember that old fit meme of that lanklet? He had the same face as blueshoes

hey dino you're banned again lol

If you can find a side-ish view of Belkin's deadlift at that event, can you please make a webm of it?

Resolved to bulk forever and just get strongfat as fuck. Gained 20 lbs, look like shit. Why must i carry fat in my ass and legs? WHY GENETICS! I AM A MAN!

>i cry

Better than having it on your hips and tits senpai

Iktf. It's even worse how fat my face gets as I gain weight.

I look like one of those instagram pawgs. Disgusting look for a man

So how about that there norweigan powerlifting team? Heard they racked up a fine medal count at worlds this year, Dietmar must be pretty satisfied right?

Pretty good. Thought I was at 100 for 3 but I'm really just at 90. I think I'll stall around 100-105 then I'll retest and start again

So in 2 months I would've pretty much improved my bench by being able to bench my old max for 5x3 which I think is pretty good

Anyone got any advice on breaking addictions?

Just stop doing it bro

>worked 32 hours within a 48 hour period
Can I be norsefat now

I'm trying. But once I wake up it's like I'm a different person. I keep thinking of reasons to do it.

It's ruining my life

Well what is it?

Substitute drugs

nah
norsie atleast tries to get to the gym still

Das some third world shit right there

Shit senpai, I dunno. Take it one day at a time, I guess. Notice the stuff that triggers you looking for your source addiction and avoid it. Avoid being idle. Depending on what you're addicted to you can get some drugs that will help you get off of it.

Well done. I hope you're well.

I can't tell you, but believe me when I say it's ruining my mental health severely.

>gym is being kept very cold
Wtf I'm going to snap everything

How do I avoid being idle. That's all I ever am.
I have nothing else going for me right now.

Why can't you stop doing it?

Elbows are kill pls send help
Training going well tho

That's because he's a talent Chad

I'm addicted, when I stop I get irrational thoughts that encourage me to do it.

Wear 2 pairs of below sleeves and do your curls laddo
GL

im sorry joe
GDEs should stick together

Is it something physically or mentally addictive? Does it require paraphernalia? Is it some kind of paraphilia?

Can you get rid of whatever causes you to do it?

>taking the easy way out and blaming it on stuff you can't change so you don't need to put any effort in

baka

I'll see if I can find the video, but if you have a link let me know!

Mentally. Yeah, but with the downside of that it causes me great feelings of emptiness and depression.

I do curls at least once a week but don't own any elbow sleeves or even knee sleeves

>taking the easy way out and blaming it on stuff you can't change
Like your gender?

Glad I gave you that advice, that's something you should invest in and do more often.
I curl like 5x a week. Elbows feel good.

>
To tell you the truth, I haven't even looked up the results.
I did a quick search and couldn't find any.

>How do I avoid being idle.
Pick up a hobby other than powerlifting. Start learning something - a foreign language, how to play an instrument, painting, carpentry, birdwatching, anything. If you have nothing to do then at least go outside for a walk. Idleness is poison for the mind.
Part of breaking an addiction is breaking the habit of going to your thing when you have nothing to do - that's something former smokers know very well.

Saying "haha your gender!!" isn't funny if it doesn't make any sense in the context senpai.

Do they have videos of the full meet?

Alright, that's good advice, thank you.
I was in a very bad place the other day and went for a long walk, but I'll be honest, it made me feel really isolated and insignificant.

I walked past some very old friends who aren't really my friends anymore, they didn't even notice me.
I just felt empty and insignificant.

I've never really had a broad range of interests, so I need to look into more hobbies.

It was drawing a parallel of the fact that both of you blame your problems on something you were given at birth.
He can train hard but he'll always be a GDE.
You can put on a dress and prance around but you'll always be a male.

Nice man. Right now I'm 10lbs below my old max for 5x3, hoping I can get it for at least 5x2

Joe isn't a GDE. I bet he'd progress really well under my super vision.

shrug.gif
>I walked past some very old friends who aren't really my friends anymore, they didn't even notice me.
>I just felt empty and insignificant.
Alan Watts and Marcus Aurelius, fAm.

But "both of you blame your problems" I don't do this, and I'm not taking the easy way out.

So try again?

Lets all guess what addictionanon is addicted to. I bet its somerhing stupid like jacking off or gambling.

>him

Its very unusual, I don't think you'll get it.

I bet its vidya

One thing that helps with these feelings, even if it may sound simplistic, is being kinder to yourself. I don't know if this is exactly what you're having, but if you starting having negative thoughts about yourself change your internal dialogue to that between friends. When a friend is feeling down we console them, make them see the good in themselves. Yet this is a treatment we rarely give ourselves. This also helps. For me it did (and does), at least.

Any recommendations in particular?

Tell us user!!!! We cant help you of you arent willing to let us in!

I've been addicyed to just about everything at different times, smoking, drinking, cocaine, gambling, jacking off. I really can probably give you some tips but i demand to know the problem first.

I think you're very right. But I don't have any reasons to be happy with myself. I put a lot of my plate this year, gave myself big goals and ambitions and failed every single one of them.

Sorry, very personal.

>Sorry, very personal.
lad
youre fucking user

Kinda

Is there any merit in leg pressing before deadlifts (sometimes) to mimic the effects of fatigued legs in a meet?

nah literally

Sorry

dino?