youtube.com/watch?v=93tR96egox4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will never be good in her eyes.
When is my turn for ascension?

>giving women power over you by putting them on a pedestal

>gf
When will this meme die?

When will pagan pepe get his presents?

I had a girlfriend for 5 straight years. She passed away a month ago in her sleep.
>Lift in her honor.
>Lift to be what she would have wanted.
>Literally lift for her.

Is it weird that i dont want a gf because she would fuck up my motivation, my nutrition and will steal my time?

Fuck user, can't imagine.

>go clubbing for the first time in 6 months
>meet gril
>all my friends telling me she wants the D
>make a move
>"user, you're making me regret not being single"
why

>tfw never had a gf

this

This is why you don't get a gf, they always die eventually

It is weird if you have never had a gf/sex, otherwise no.

>once had a perfect girlfriend

Know that feel, but she will never come back....

>your fantasy of running into each other few years down the line, catching up, realizing you were right for each other and getting married to spend a lifetime together is just a coping mechanism
kill me

>3L in law school
>have 6 figure job lined up
>lift 6'1 and 165 pounds
>guys 4 years older than me say that if they have my looks they would be slaying pussy
>can't find a gf to save my life
>hit on hot girl who is going to be deported under trump if she doesnt find a guy
>she blows me off and lies about it
>other 18 year girl old says she is going to come over and then blows me off

why

DELETE THIS NOW

Look somebody please post the picture of smug pepe in the gym holding his earbuds! Ive asked every damn day. This is obviously a meme thread anyway!
POAST PEPE PLEASE!!!!!

CMON WITH THAT PEPE

Im gonna tell her I love her and probably kill myself after that

Smile in public more.

Do it, Bro.
But u wont kill yourself after that, you will live and remember what you telled her...
i have done this mistake before.

GOOGLE DOESNT HAVE IT
POAST SMUCK PEPE YOU DYEL FUCKS

>6'1 and 165 pounds
EAT MORE CMON

I want to fuck her so hard even though she's married...who the fuck get's married in high school then goes to college, nigga pls

WE WANT PEPE!
WE WANT PEPE!

She told me she loves me too

that must be some ultra rare pepe. I cant find it anywhere

Its smug pepe in front of the dumbell rack holding his earbud.
I NEED IT CMON

No way nigga.

The Trips have spoken.
MEME ME UP SCOTTY

I don't regret it though, I loved every second with her. It's just really fucking difficult to live with the knowledge that I'm never seeing her again. But she's my inspiration now and I shall not fail her.

CMON PEPE

>Wizard

>Graduated just outside top 1/3 of class
>Passed bar exam by 30 points
>No job
>No gf
I thought I was going to make it.

DO IT FAGGOTS

>tfw you think of her every day
>tfw she hasn't thought of you in months

I'll be direct. I hardly ever talk to women ever since I'm at a CC and there's nothing social to do there.

I started a new job and the women I work with are so fucking boring.

One is into video games, anime (I hate anime and don't watch it but she's into the basic bitch anime), and is studying to make video games.

The other, when I asked her hobbies, said things like chocolate, netflix, and sleeping

Are women typically this boring?

What do I do to actually have friends and a girlfriend?

God damn, I hope this isn't true, but my greatest condolences if it is

My greatest fear in my life is to have my gf of 7 years randomly die. I think about it every fucking day. She is literally my entire world, she intertwines herself into almost every thought I have. I don't know what I would do without her.

My heart is with you, brave user.

Sadly, brother, it is true. Please, let me give you a piece of advice. Cherish every single second you have with her. Try to make her smile all you can, hug her every chance you get, kiss her every single morning and every single night. Because, my man, there will be a last kiss one day and you will hope it was not the most passionate one, but the most sincere loving one. I had the fortune of kissing her goodbye the very last night I saw her. The knowledge that we were in the happiest of times, somehow, keeps me at ease.

>Good luck and the best to you both.

>when I asked her hobbies
>said things like chocolate

>Once was in a relationship, so happy your life never was so satisfying
>Cheated on
>Can't help but miss the relationship, feel something for the person, even though it's long over. Wishing you could go back to the before time. Before everything turned so dark.

I- I don't care for this feel anons.

>hobbies
>chocolate
topzoz

>tfw only lifting so I can look good in my funeral tux after I an hero over achieving wizard status

No, it isn't.

But i think a fuckbuddy would be nice though.

I finaly got it. user delivers.
This thread is officially over
T-T-T-THREAD KILLER EXTRAORDINAIRE

Please don't do this, user.

I wish the multiverse is actually real
I wish in the parallel universe she loves me and we're together

/fit9k/ at it again

you mean r/gymcel?

how do you stop oneitis, srs question

read this post in the other thread you posted in but it hit me just as hard the second time

I am sorry for your loss user, and wish you well. That sounds un fucking bearable

Find someone else.

I wish i could overcome sexual urges and become a powerful wizard but i'm such a fuckin horny guy

Im insanely jealous of the girl, how wonderful it would be to depart without fear or pain

at least she didn't pass GAS in her sleep. sleep farts are fucking nasty, thank the lord you don't have that shit in your life.

nah but srsly sorry for your loss buddy

What are your hobbies and interests?

ya boizz have to love holiday season soon...
>user why dont you have a girlfriend
>user are you gay, its 201x its okay now

every single fucking year..

Oh shit, thanks for reminding me

>why don't you have a gf yet you're like 21 user!
>you're such a handsome Veeky Forums young man i bet a lot of girls are chasing you around!
>you should find a qt and marry her user!

Holiday seasons make me even more sad, oh and i live across a fucking "love" park, which means i'm gonna be seeing a lot of couples during the holidays

just fucking put me out of my misery already

I know that feel
>meet perfect cutie
>100% what I've been waiting for all my life
>fall madly in love, see her in my soup
>lasted a few month until I realized I was just some guy to her
>she did a few guys behind my back
>tfw I met the girl of my dreams but I was just another dude to her
I gave up after this, haven't had a GF not have I cummed inside a woman in 11 years.

>tfw finally learning to respect myself and work my ass off without overly criticizing and doubting myself
>tfw all it took was a change of perspective to change my life
>tfw I have a 4.0 gpa and am getting all kinds of female attention without even trying
>tfw I met a new girl who loves me and we've only gone on 1 date but we've been fucking all day.

Start meditating daily. It will clear the fog in your mind that has been clouding your judgment about yourselves and reality. You will realize everything you keep telling yourself for why you're not making any progress in life is just in your head. It's just an excuse to let yourself be lazy. Instead meditation will help silence the voice in the back of your head telling you that you're not good enough and it will free you from your own mind. It's all about getting out of your head and just being in the moment and stop letting things you perceive but can't prove hold you back. You will be surprised with how much more you get done that way.

Then she becomes the new oneitis. I wanna get off this ride Mr Bones.

Want to get into meditation for precisely what you just said. Where do I start though?

you lack intrapersonal skills as do many people nowadays, blame your parents for having shitty genes to pass onto you. The good news is you wont reproduce and pass it on any further.

Atheists btfo

>you lack intrapersonal skills
what does it have to do with what I typed?

>go on fb
>Oneitis is engaged

Time to chain smoke and cry

Emotional intelligence, the ability to overcome your emotions and handle them without letting them fuck you up, user. If you aint came in a girl in 11 years you have more than likely have issues which you cant deal with yourself. seek help!

That's what we call monk mode, brah/

>666
SATAN HIMSELF REQUIRES THESE PEPES MOST RARE

well at least your love will last for eternity
sounds harsh, but if she didn't die you would break up someday

Pics nao

How? I tried just thinking about nothing, but it's useless

My ex left me in late august.

I've been improving myself in every way since, and I've even found a wonderful new girl who's better in almost every way. She even holds onto me tight every time I try to leave and tries to pull me back.

I met my ex at a party a few nights ago. I paid her no attention. She noticed, and spent the rest of the party drunk and crying upstairs. I gave that woman everything, and yet suddenly I was comfortable not giving a shit about her. And now, this wonderful new girl...I still feel barely any for.

I think I've become numb fit.

I just don't get this
why would she leave you but then cry all night if she sees you again? Makes no sence to me
I'm a 21 y.o. virgin, enlighten me.

also
>She even holds onto me tight every time I try to leave and tries to pull me back.
>tfw this is all I want

youtube.com/watch?v=93tR96egox4

Watch Frank Yang video on meditation.

she probably left him because she was unsatisfied with him in some regards. Even though she still loves him, there is voice in her head telling her to not engage with him again.
Woman are people too, they too have problems and depressing episodes.

> women are people
You fell for the meme

You will love her, trust me user. Give her time, you just need some time to realize your ex was shit compared to this new girl. You already know it, but you need to get used to the thought.

It's weird for you to care so much about lifting that it gets in the way of you living life when you probably look DYEL, have laughable numbers, and don't even make money off of any of this shit.

Stop being so obsessive about your autistic hobby of picking up barbells and putting them down.

haha it's ok user, one day you will find her too and she will let you down too.
feel free to chime in when it happens kiddo.

Im the user, this post gets it. I had slipped into some beta traits, and wasn't a man I could be that proud of

I used to dream of that to. Now...I've become sour and I can't enjoy it nearly as much

Too autistic for this shit, would fall in love with fuckbuddy after a couple of months.

I will never regret this way of life!

My thoughts exactly.
It seems killing urself without pain is pretty hard thing to pull off.

If there was a pill I can take that works 100% of the time Id take it this morning.

Just realized you were a chick. KYS slut.

this is what I keep on realizing. The supply demand reality is they are wanted while we men no matter how cool still have to work hard for it.

YOu end up realizing they will never see you like you see them. And they will never need you or love you like you can love them.

I seriously want to die so fucking much. Im just afraid of failing in suicide.

Aye, I've understood she was a bad girlfriend. The way she paid attention to every man but me in a nightclub should have been a major red flag.

I guess I'm just being cautious with new girl. Cheers bro.

>tfw been approaching regularly every weekend
>tfw been called charming and confident
>tfw women only bait me to approach them (ask me ''why do you want to meet me?'')
>tfw I am direct and always tell the truth - that Im attracted to them
>tfw they laugh and send me on my way
>tfw several girls led me on in past month, ended up more alone than before
>tfw best bro finds a gf, she even approached him and they had a date when I expected a call from a girl (I know I know)
>tfw I had to be happy for him while feeling soulraped from inside

I want to die already.

Its all about luck and I dont have it with women/love.

>I think I've become numb fit.
BECOME SO TIRED
SO MUCH MORE AWARE

But yeah m8, it's been almost a year and I've found better girls, but I feel unable to connect to them after I invested so much emotionally in my ex.

Same experience here.

>Ex leaves me 1,5 years ago
>still love her even doe we had some new partners but single at this point
>friend tells her stories how i improved
>starts to cry
>itsmychance.jpg
>its her birthday
>offer to go to cinema and after that go to a restaurant
>she denies
>justfuckmyshitup.mp3
>see her at a bar a month after this
>other girl starts hitting on me
>ex-gf is drunk af
>dont pay attention to her
>fall on the ground to my feets
>still no attention at all
>starts to cry

She could have it all, why the fuck denied she her birthday present?

>4 month forward
>she have new bf
>im still alone

hahahahaa damn son

You dont need that kind of crazy in your life.

They will always have it easier to find mates but that doesnt guarantee happiness.

Also, all they crave is attention. There were sevaral stories in this dred, women like to rek a man, to make him lose his shit, they build their character on your suffering. And when you are ok with them leaving you it fucks with their mind, it basically tells them you never really loved them at all invalidating the whole experience in their eyes, making them feel used.

So remember anons, if she hurt you, just play it off like nothing. ENjoy the ride.

user, you feel exactly the same feel as I do.

Women want what they can't have buddy

Doesn't feel me much, I'm going to get Fit then get out of this fucking awful Town.

Sometimes it's the area, not you personally, I know that from experience.

Cheers. Now post your boipussy user

literally me

*tip fedora

>>tfw several girls led me on in past month, ended up getting more alone than before

This happened to me too many times in the past few months. There is this qt coworker that is doing the same right now, but I'm not sure whether I should even bother.