Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
My shoulder sublaxated (split second dislocation) while doing OHP 2 days ago. There was no pain whatsoever. Doctor said to avoid overhead movements like freestyle swimming for a week.

My question is: can i still bench? Its not the same movement although it still is the shoulder, kinda

Other urls found in this thread:

elitefts.com/education/how-to-understand-prevent-and-correct-shoulder-instability/
archive.is/LEcWP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is this semen demon?

>her

I'd let the ligaments settle a bit, don't want to risk stretching them further

Okay. Im on SS so that means if i dont bench or ohp im going t rex mode even faster. Fug

Olivia B.
/b/ just recently went batshit crazy with her personal info so she made her instagram and facebook private

I have chronic shoulder instability. This is what I wish I did the first time it subluxated.
>immobilize shoulder in internal rotation (there are some schools of thought that are saying neutral is better, it also depends on the direction of dislocation but it's usually anterior)
>after a week, there should be no pain with your shoulder or grinding
>train internal rotation starting with resistance bands
>train the fuck out of internal rotation until it's 80% as strong as external rotation (for your other arm too)

hope you learn from my mistakes man. I'm still fit but not nearly as strong as I could be because of this.

also it'd be good if you did this with the advice of a physical therapist, this was just my regime but I did it after surgery (after like 10+ dislocations). Shoulder shit is a bitch.

Does the B stand for boy?

she supports trans fags or whatever so
close enough

same girl

My shoulder subluxated for the first time while benching. Then some months later while doing dips my shoulder started aching and feeling loose.

Be careful with your shoulder as you might be genetically predisposed to a loose shoulder joint as i was. I've been doing PT for 2 months and I basically just train back with some small shoulder movements (which have started to hurt) and rotator cuff excercises. It has helped to some degree as it does not feel as loose while doing normal day to day stuff.

There's not a whole lot of info about it on the net. This was the best article that I have found.
elitefts.com/education/how-to-understand-prevent-and-correct-shoulder-instability/

Internal and external are important depending how it subluxed. You can do it front, back and down

Does anyone have a dump of her stuff by chance?

>Post suggestive pictures of yourself
>Cry about the attention
>Women

I have chronic pain in my right shoulder in the front. Does that mean I brokt/tore a tendon or something?

I learned that having a strong upper back would avoid tearing it further or in the first place. At least on bench I could pinch my shoulder blades

can i or should i not do bench anymore?

archive.is/LEcWP

Thank you user

Used to have problems with my shoulders too.

Stop doing behind the neck press, as well as lateral raises they fuck up the tendon in your shoulder.

Olivia Dixon on fb dont know about ig or tumblr

god bless you fa m

>no squat mobility
>heels rising off the ground

>calling it slavsquat

post one with the taco bell

bump for moar of her

>what is google

>that
>slavsquat
As a certified Slav, this makes my heart bleed.