Femanon here

Femanon here
How do I get an ass like this?

My dick has magical ass enlarging properties. I'll selflessly help

be a fatass

Squatz, hip thrusts, Romanian deadlifts and bulk...

Get fat and walk alot

That's just genetics. She doesn't even look like she lifts

This.
Its just a fatty fatass.

high reps or heavy lifts?

lift heavy

keep yourself in an APT when in public

poundtown x failure

post your ass if you want specific advice for you. You could have to do differant things based on where you are now.

Pic is literally my build

Is this rippetoe in his early years?

yes, rippetoe was a starfleet commander on the u.s.s. enterprise

Source?

Genetics

Is say mix it up doing both heavy and high reps, but ideally with a weight where you can only do 8 reps with good form.

be fat and wear a corset/girdle

This is just a fat ass, she has good genetics and high estrogen so her fat has gone more to her hips and butt, it's also in flattering pants.

Working out wont build you an ass like that.

It's possible
after all it happened Long time ago, in a galaxy far far away

that right there is 90% genetics

even us men have to deal with tiny wrist, narrow shoulders

its like a horse trying to be a camel

your two separate people

climb your mountain not theirs

literally just her outfit. Trust me it wouldn't look that good naked

Favorable fat distribution and clothes tight enough to smooth out the cellulite.

other girl here, i've been doing ass workouts for about two years and don't have much results (my ass is okay/nicer than most but nowhere near a "ghetto booty")

I think it's just plain being fat and being fortunate enough to have the fat build on your ass

T I G H T S
I
G
H
T
S

genetics. that ass is 95% fat, and exercise can't change your fat distribution. the woman in the picture just has a fat distribution pattern that happens to coincide with today's beauty standards.

you can get a nice ass with exercise, but it wont be a fat soft one like the one in the picture

>blonde
>white

That's not her ass lmao

>took you 2 years to realize the obvious

you thought those women in hiphop videos with "ghetto booties" had asses that actually consisted of well-developed glute muscles? lmao

shaniqua...

Thick ass is largely (no pun intended) genetic. You also need to have wide hips to frame it or else it's not shaped. Just a hard butt. I know plenty of girl who religiously do all the butt workouts with 150lbs+, protein meal prep, etc etc & still don't have dat ass. Everywhere else looks great but there's nothing back there lmao they're better off just wearing a waist trainer or something

well I expected it to at least get notably bigger

you silly goose

For that you need a steady intake of BBC

>wanting ghetto ass

be born into a low socioeconomic family

obviously not going to get a big black ass

Lady, WHY do you want to do this to yourself? Don't you realize this is just a FAD and 5 years from now you'll hate yourself and wonder what you're going to do to get rid of a freakishly large, circus sideshow-sized ass, so you can look proportional, like a normal girl again?

Post a pic with timestamp of your backside, at least from your knees up to your neck. Don't need to take off clothes, just wear something that shows your shape. I'll bet you look great the way you are and should JUST STOP before your wreck yourself.

It's genetic. You flat assed girls need to play to your own strengths and not try to mimic the strengths of others. You can mitigate your flat ass but it'll never look like hers.

get fat and lose self respect

Thats star wars you fuck

Low test beta detected

girl walking next to her has a much better ass...

Post ass, we need to see if your genetics will allow it

People like you make me think everyone on fit is autistic

do you prefer toned ass or soft ass (like in op's pic)

L...London

Muscular on dick, soft on face

>morbidly obese women
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

What the fuck is wrong.
With her motherfucking gait!?
Anyone else see this shit?
Bitch walks like she is missing toes.

who wears dental floss thongs to a waterpark for children? Really? You need attention that bad? Probably the type of woman that needs to blow a new guy every week to feel pretty. At a certain point it becomes sad.

Check the subreddit StrongCurves

^ This

And we mean it in a scientific way, not in a "we want to see ass" kinda way. Well maybe some people, but at the very least not me

Ladies, don't listen to this loser. Big booties are certainly not a fad -- yeah, maybe you don't need to be as big as the OP chick, but a big ass is definitely a plus.

Genetics or surgery. Thats your options

Also if we wanted to look like we used to the solution is to stop lifting and it's done

>

This person is gay.

>liking skinny flat asses

you forgot the > tfw I think of you hurting...

anyone else imagining their dick sliding in and out of that ass????

No you're the only one, you're such an unique snowflake

be short, overweight, and young. wear yoga pants every day to condense your fat. really can't stress the young part enough.

>really can't stress the young part enough
This. The girls that get by on fat distribution age like milk.

But milk doesn't age... Ooooh, I get it!

I had a gf with an ass like that (in yoga pants) in reality when you took them off, they were saggy and shit. Go for pic related, the 'high test' meme was started by HAES trolls, remember?

LeL.
>nuuht luftin for gurls

I think I am retarded

Gain 20 kilos

>mfw my ex looked like that, but even better, and I never got to hit it or even got nudes

lmao
o fuck man.
someone else hitting it as we speak

Have fun femanon.

>hip thrusts
This is a reverse meme lift: My ass exploded in size from these things.
You have to do them heavy though. I squat 290x5 but was hip thrusting 450+ for 10 reps.

Super heavy. A hip thrust is kind of like doing the top couple inches of a deadlift, only even easier because of the shortened lever.

It's one of the few lifts that gets so uncomfortably heavy the pad is actually a good idea.

>good idea
mandatory unless you want bruised hips. larger pad the better, usually.

It got so bad at one point I was using an axle wrapped in the super-size pad.

Still fucking hurt after a while.

maximum weight you can do with 8-12 reps 3 sets pers exercise 3 excersies

why the hell would anyone want an ugly, saggy nigger ass like that? what the hell is wrong with all of you

calling someone you didnt even fuck "your ex" AHHAHAH whatta fuck is wrong with you people

>such an
>kys spellerino

>be a fatass
>put on pants sizes smaller
>get dat ass

tight legs/pants is bigger scam than makeup. put on one of smaller size and itll squeeze all your shit to look good as well as hide celluite and whatnot. Youll still look like shit tje moment you take it off

>almost 100 replies
>no pictures

Veeky Forums is ass

they're underage.

genetics 1xF
or
implants 1xF

how do you get a bigger ass?
RDLD, Squats and hip thrusts. Don't forget to train upper body too. Rows and bench press should suffice.

That's just a fat ass thats being pulled up on one side because she's pulling up her leggings.

It's shapeless and disgusting

Damn. I spent too many points in dexterity.

hip thrusts, glute bridges, deadlifts cable kickbacks, hyperextensions

>my ass is okay/nicer than most
let me be the judge to that

and a big fat ass is literally nigger/spic tier mentality.

spotted the nigger!

this!

we wuz detected

Krispy Kreme curls to open mouth + genetics.

squats

Why do you care?

You're either a fag or a jealous flat ass chick/lazy sloppy or no ass chick who doesn't want to work for a nice ass.

> he think startgate is startrek.

>Femanon here
>How do I get an ass like this?
Why? This would get you tons of black guys with huge meaty BBC hitting on you everyday to smash that booty..

This.
Guy just lost his shit because he saw OMG A BLONDE WITH SOME SEMBLANCE OF ASS !

You wat mate ??

Yo having a flat at isn't ugly. DESU girls who have flat asses can always just tone them and have a nice little fit butt.

Big butts are pretty too thou. Gurl do some squats!