Diddlylift and squat almost 2pl8

>diddlylift and squat almost 2pl8
>can't even bench 1pl8

How do I improve my chest gains Veeky Forums?
Feels fucking terrible

How long do you lift?

1. Gain weight
2. Lift heavy

2 months of serious lifting so far, previously I only lifted on occasion

How do I put on serious mass, I'm a skeletor with very low bf% and pretty much only put on muscle mass

What's your routine?

If you run something like SS or Stronglifts, your bench is being hurt by the fact that you squat first.

Start doing bench first and squat second, if that's the case.

Haven't really set up a routine yet, I just want to lift heavy weights

Also I don't squat first, I almost always start out with bench to avoid being too tired to bench afterwards

compared to your squat (assuming "almost 2pl8" means around 200-225lbs), your deadlift seems low and your bench seems about right.
You shouldn't focus on trying to increase your chest gains, you just need to increase all of your gains

Your squat is almost 2pl8 and your bench isn't 1pl8? You've been lifting for 2 months? These are some crazy numbers senpai. Did you have some previous fitness experience?

Read the fuckin sticky.

Also this
You're weak all around, follow a routine and eat big.

Now fuck off to qtdtdtot

Only some patchy lifting, but nothing consistent and serious

Then what would be a good routine for lifting heavy?
>inb4 SS+GOMAD

>can The Press™ 3x5 1pl8
>can't bench 3x1 1pl9
I dunno how I feel about this

Is your form good? There's more to bench than just raw power

I'm sure my form needs a little bit of work, but it can't be that terrible if I feel chest activation, right?

Mhhhhh if only there was a fucking sticky with a lot of routines huh????? Hahahah it would be so cool bro xD.

Do GSLP or SL 5x5 if for some reason you think you know better than rippetoe.

seriously these fucking people, they know all the memes but can't pick a routine for shit holy fuck.

Im having the same problem.
Struggle benching 150lb, stuck for months now (been training 6 months).Squat 176lb atg, struggle to add more past few months.

Deadlift though, doing 400lb for 8 reps, 3 sets last week, never tried 1rm though. Started at 110lb and its always grown strong, go figure.

Gained 25lb in 6 months too.

Yeah yeah, I knew you were going to tell me to read the sticky, that's why I already had it open with the routines ya faggot

Then why the fuck are you still posting you DYEL meme loving faggot, you can't even bench a fucking plate and you shit on SS because your friends on Veeky Forums do too? Go lift and come back in a year or two when you actually have an informed opinion you goddamn nigger baby Jesus fucking Christ

>deadlift and squat (almost) 2pl8
How is this possible? I was deadlifting 3 plates at 130lbs.
>can't bench 1 plate
Same with bench

Try warming up your back muscles first. Bradley Martyn has a good video on improving your bench, it helped with mine because I didn't know what I was actually doing when I was benching, causing slow gains.

Don't bench, squat, or deadlift on the same day. I keep the main 3 on 3 separate days to ensure I have enough energy to go ham on all of them.

>you shit on SS because your friends on Veeky Forums do too?

No, I shit on SS because there's literally no proof of it being good

>I can't even bench like a 18 yo girl but I know what does a good routine look like

This fucking place sometimes man I'm off to /fraud/. Fucking DYEL faggots.

How can u press 1pl8 but not bench it????? I can bench 1.5pl8 but on the press only .25 pl8

I don't know what planet you hail from but the women here can barely curl 10lbs

>Haven't really set up a routine yet,

Well there's your fuckin problem