Barbell Spear Attachment

So I have a home gym and I wanted to buy a spear attachment for my barbell. Seemed like a logical choice for home protection.

But I couldn't find a single one, is this a massively undertapped market? Does anyone know a place that sells spear attachments? Pic related took me 3 hours in paint

Other urls found in this thread:

opticsplanet.com/cold-steel-assegai-long-shaft-spear.html?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ba-JamesYeager
youtube.com/watch?v=9yQ9khQghkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2irrYK09w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if i get dubs this ISNT a joke and OP is 100% serious and not autistic in anyway

quality post

>he doesnt fend of robbers and workout his body at the same time
why even

>what is a knife and duct tape

Also have fun wielding your 45-lb spear while some burglar just pushes your fat ass to the ground

The idea is that even if I miss with the spearhead it would probably still hurt a lot because the barbell is heavy.

How do you even come up with something so absurd as the new meme?
8/10, hope to see it in SIR's next nyr comic

bumping for more acknowledgementness

> not squatting and crab walking towards the assailant in PERFECT squat form with the spear tip facing him
SHOO SHOO DYEL ROBBER

I'm sorry you don't live in a free state. Use promocode JYTR10 at optics planet. opticsplanet.com/cold-steel-assegai-long-shaft-spear.html?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ba-JamesYeager

Here is a vid on it and some other shit too:
youtube.com/watch?v=9yQ9khQghkQ

you don't need a spear tip if you can adequately hit someone witha 45lb bar. even trting to block it would be a broken arm and you'll cave in their skull like a melon. Its not much different fron a Chinese monk's spade, you just have to be strong enough to wield it pretty easily.

its also too long for inside a house, you're better off one a curl bar with 25lb plate and clip on one end, like a big hammer. That is also guaranteed to fuck up what ever you hit with it. just experiment at bit and practice swinging whatever you come up with a lot

Wouldn't a stabbing motion be easier to do inside a house?

Swinging the barbell around would probably be near impossible but stabbing is probably manageable

>you don't need a spear tip if you can adequately hit someone witha 45lb bar
>its also too long for inside a house

OP probably lives in an apartment so you're right he couldn't swinging a bar that's why you thrust with a spear.

>you're better off one a curl bar with 25lb plate and clip on one end, like a big hammer

Plan A is to stay away from crackity-cracks I wouldn't wanna get close if I can help it. Night time burglars aren't in a good place in their life and may be on drugs and have hep c or HIV so I don't want their blood touching me. They may not even feel that they have been hit too.

OP you need to pay real money and get real training on how to stop someone.

Please put my post in the r/Veeky Forums screencap :^)

You mean thrusting*.

Everyone knows that halberds are superior weapons anyways :^)

I have unironically used a barbell in a self defence situation vs a knife, because it was the closest object

story

> over 45lbs of home defense

PLEASE storytime I don't want to do my classwork

Out with it, story time

Include me in the screenshot

Rerolling for you, brah.

Not that guy, but my neighbor's kid broke into my house to try and beat up my brother, didn't know I was there. Chased his fat ass our with an iron dumbell handle in my hand. Never knew 300 lbs could run that fast.

Why not just turn your whole home gym into a weapon against home intruders?
>T-Bar propped against door as an impromptu deadfall trap.
>barbell collars strewn upon floor as caltrops
>resistance bands armed with 5# plates as an impromptu catapult
>bumper plates used as blunt damage discus
>replace stairs with stairmaster
>last resort keep 3 scoops of mutant mass in pockets at all times as emergency pocket sand to blind opponents

Check em

Yes!
>Snibbet snib

high bar or low bar barbell spear stabs?

More like...

tell hte story faggot

Underrated

holy hell this is funny

FUCK NOW THIS FUCKER SURELY LEFT WITHOUT THE GREENTEXT

fuck off Kevin McCallister

kek

please make it to the SIR comic

Alternatively, move to the woods and use your barbell spear for lifting and spearfishing protein.

Check this

Holy fuck do you autists try and ruin everything mildly enjoyable by trying to turn them into a meme. You're no better than Reddit or 9gag. Not everything needs to be highlighted and spread around like the plague.

>please put this in a SIR comic, it would be so much funnier! I hate when people on Facebook post memes that I helped spread to every site I know

Story time

This

include me in the screencap

I want in on le epik skreen kap leddit fagzzzzz

I like you

curlbar works nicly

10/10, would leave the house if I was on a B&E and saw this

Spears need to be balanced. That would be shit.

wat

I used a curlbar because its easier to hold

hows the weight distribution

Fag I bet you have shitty weak forearms. A barbell is balanced the same way a spear pole is, the pole itself isn't heavier on one end until you add the spear tip. Same as barbell.

Lift more fag.

guys...

Holy fucking kek i'm dying

Would this work?

I wouldnt trust to fly stright nut hand grooves make it easy to hold and wield

Why so mad? Because nobody likes your >mobility, >weighted dips and Mike Pattinson memes?

>well meme'd sir

You will surely get the greentext.

Nice gym clothes faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2irrYK09w

Rolling for you my non retarded friend

My fucking sides

How practical is including medieval armour into my home gym routine in case someone breaks in and attacks me? Surely it would go hand in hand with any barbell weapon

This thread is just a meme goldmine

>be me
>just your average robber, going 'shopping'
>walk into house and eye up a pretty nice clock (ahmed)
>hear d-d-do you even steal b-b-b-rah
>turn around to see a fat man in spandex crabwalking towards me
>brandishing some sort of jerry rigged spear
>fuck crab people uprising
>NOPE out of there

That's a great idea, user. And as a bonus you can wear progressively heavy armour to increase resistance in bodyweight excercises.

kys yourself

I wouldnt call 17%bf fat

mirin that form

mfw I work out in the living room and haven't been challenged to a barbell duel yet. what am I doing wrong Veeky Forums?

>not just challenging every onlooker

do you even vult desu?

Oh holy kek

>He doesn't use plate shurikens

>not putting weight on both sides to balance that shit
>not buying barbells from Deus Vult Inc. where they are manufactured for this purpose

Do you even crusade, churl?

Truly the most alpha way to protect your home

>1640
>not wearing your squad codpiece
Never gonna make it.

this one is for hunting.

lost

hrow asbout big hammer

>replace stairs with stairmaster

Hey guys, /k/ommando here and I heard you guys were talking about western medieval barbell spears. Actually the best warriors only use Japanese steel in their barbells. It's folded over 10,000 times and would cut a European barbell in 'twain.

Just some friendly advice from your fellow neighborhood otaku desu.

Konichiwa!

do you plan on spinning that thing in the air like a true martial artist would?

>3 scoops of mutant mass in pockets for pocket sand

>caveman

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Barbell spear" bullshit that's going on in Veeky Forums right now. Katanabells deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katanabell in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been lifting with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid whey with my katanabell.
Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katanabell and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest gains known to mankind.
Katanabells are thrice as aesthetic as European barbell spears and thrice as heavy for that matter too. Anything a European weightlifter can lift, a katanabell user can lift better. I'm pretty sure a katanabell could easily lift a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical hoist.
Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the juicy Samurai and their gains of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanabells first because their muscle power was feared and respected.
So what am I saying? Katanabells give simply the best lifts that the world has ever seen, and thus, require a better rep on Veeky Forums

Merry Christmas, FUCKER.

I need to recall you the reality of History, little japanfag... Japanese samourai are awesome only in movies, and japanese weaponery has always been low quality, because of the low quality of the metal they find on their isle. That's why they need to fold the steel. It's a technique used by european since the 6th century when the smith add low quality steel.

The reality has ever been wrote :
1582 Cagayan battles
"Eventually the Spanish troops defeated the Wokou, thanks to the improvised parapet and the superior quality of Spanish armor and weaponry."
> Be a spanish musketeer in the 16th century, and go to japan
> A bunch of ronins attack you
> Beat the shit out of them with your little lamina.
> Founding the city of Nueva Segovia .

Perfect

How newru?

How newru?

Riiiiight.
You realise the rest of the bar just follows the spear head yeah? So if you miss with the sharp bit the rest of the bar will also miss?

This'll see off the pesky gainz goblin

MFW I'm waiting for this story.
Also lemme get in that screencap

>Plebs and their primitive weapons

>Spearbell
>not going right for gunspearbell

>curlbar works nicely