Why should you have a right to get mad at women for how they naturally feel?

They can't help it. Some of them even wish they could look past height. Their genes are screaming out for tall, alpha men though.

I just met a cardio bunny with a 5'10 boyfriend. She was crying while I fucked her about how she loves him and wants to be faithful. It's just not possible for her. She's a great person. It's almost abusive for short men to manipulate women into being with them.

Lifting doesn't matter and neither do facial aesthetics. So check that at the door, abusive, evil manlets.

>this is what passes as "bait" in 2016

Step it up baka

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

nvm, its piss

which part is bait and untrue?

fuck I'm triggered
5'7" please no more.

control+f 9

>Has a relationship with God

Americans make me sick, fat fucking retards.

Do manlets really not know? I'm 6'3 and it's a fact that if you are 5'10 or under, your woman IS cheating on you. They hate themselves for it and they say they are only do it because they HAVE to. But they do it.

When I see a chick with a short guy anywhere. Mall, bar, w/e, I usually get "the look". She'll find an excuse to get away from her manlet and exchange numbers. They don't even see it as cheating per se. Them fucking tall men is as natural as pissing after drinking a pot of coffee.

I don't get mad at women for having standards like height. At the same time, I don't feel guilty for not liking disgusting ham beasts, flat chested asians, or smelly negro women

Why would you be this shallow? Not to mention racist? Women with extra curves are people too. And some men like curvy women.

What a piss baby

back to le reddit

back to Identifying Bait 101

OMFG will you just STFU and stop posting these stupid-ass tired-out outdated memes already? There are plenty of women you DGAF about whether dudes are over 6' or not they just want to be treated nicely and like what you're about. Seriously if you don't have anything more important to do with your free time than shitpost dumb-ass memes on Veeky Forums then YOU are a 'manlet' when it comes to your emotional and mental development and really should just allow yourself to grow the fuck up, k?

TL,DR: Knock it off with the Dollar Store bait, dickhead.

>being an angry manlet

t. typical bullshit.

Tell you what, asshole: I'm 6'4" tall. You come up with some way you'll accept that I can PROVE that, and YOU'RE ON. Otherwise STFU.

>mfw i'm a 5'9 dwarf and got denied twice cause ''I don't feel comfortable being with a guy shorter than me''

so ye , it's not a fucking meme

Stop going for taller dudes then

>dudes
what

Ah yes. We are doomed to follow primitive and natural urges mindlessly. Pic of course, related.

of course it's not a meme
some, not all, women will refuse to date a guy because he's short, even if she's shorter than him
it is what it is

kek

I mean yes they do man its just how it is, manlets need to get rich or something in order to compete with some alpha 6'3" Chad

I've given up in women long ago. I'm 5'11 and they all bitch and moan about how it would have been even better if I was 6 feet. I just use them for sex and dump them the next day. Cest la vie.

socially acceptable for women to hate short guys

men that hate no-tits women are looked up as assholes

Because manlets are subhuman and you are an asshole

women without tits should just kill themself or suck it up and go with cholesterol guy

>t. manlet
Hating on someone without tits is shallow, hating on manlets is natural and good for the gene pool. Manlets are disgusting

ahahahahahah , women without tits should just be called men ahahahahah

>Lifting doesn't matter and neither do facial aesthetics
You're right. It's all about FRAME

And those men can have have them. They can have all the disgusting fat women they want. I'll stick with attractive thin ones.

if short guys aren't men, why are fat women people?
they're creatures, user, not women

why do you lift for girls if girls don't even take the time to exercise their legs only

0/10
Why do you even post this shit.

>not liking dfc azn qts
I mean sure I'd prefer a girl with something going on in her shirt, but qt azn girls still do it for me as long as they're petite

How is the pic related to your post at all?

I'm 5'9. I've been able to stay with a girl (she even said yes to getting married!) but only through one kinda secret loophole. I let her fuck 6'2+ studs.

We keep it a secret (from my family and friends, but all her friends know) so it's not humiliating. At first it hurt, but once she gave me an ultimatum to let her fuck tall guys or she would end the relationship, I got used to it. She agreed to let me watch at all times, except on "girl's nights".

It's so hot to see tall guys pick her up and throw her around like she's nothing. And DAMN are some of their cocks big. I get why she needs it.

Honestly if you're a confident guy it shouldn't mess with you. Yeah they might nut on her face or make her call them daddy, but at the end of the day, if I'm cuddling with her at night, who really wins?

How's you're fedora collection coming along.

This is why no one will fuck you. You're insecure and bitter, like all manlets

gr8 b8 m8, r8 it 8/8