Hey user how's your routine going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyTz_-EQOX
youtube.com/watch?v=tyTz_-EQOXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mobility

I do it for her

Weighted *tips*

I hate this cartoon. It feels like it was written by a bunch of lesbians who are very "spiritual" and think they're space goddesses. But they spend all day meddling in other dyke's relationships and raising a child poorly. The whole thing is permeated with this smug up-your-own-ass attitude like its the greatest thing on earth and if only everybody was as kind hearted as the little fat kid and just listened to the writers and followed their advice then there wouldn't be any more wars or some bullshit.

/co/ is obsessed with it, tumblr is obsessed with it, feminists and numales love it. Everyone and everything that is awful is into this piece of shit cartoon. And the ratings are still shit because little kids don't give a fuck about sjw propaganda. And they're the ones that you're supposed to make cartoons for. Not retarded millenials who still can't function in society.

pearl is the best of them all (:

All I wanna do when I'm not working out is sleep and I'm eating twice as much as before I started my new routine so p fuckin good

Would kettle bell swings be enough for glute isolation?

I don't even know what the cartoon is supposed to be either. It's like the only one on CN that doesn't feel like it's ever funny. But it seems like it should be.

Made even worse by it being lumped in with Clarence and Adventure Time.

I've only seen those cunts who take up like 20 sqr ft do kettle bell swings

Do diddlies for glutes

Pros
Routine has been in full swing for years
Don't miss training, don't miss meals, recovery on point, making gains
Cons
Social life taking huge hits

At the moment my crippling depression is being held at bay by my job.

My physical and professional gains come at the price of my personal gains, or lack therof

My chest is feeling weak as hell
I'm only doing bench presses now
Are there any other exercises I should be doing?

I need a flute isolation to add to leg day.

Tore my fucking rotator cuff

>only prominent male in the show is chubby, weak, and feminine
>none of the females on the show are feminine
Come on Veeky Forums you should have better taste than this.

Not gonna lie, I personally like Steven Universe, despite the tumblr bullshit. But the fanbase is probably the worst i've ever seen. Worse than Undertale, Fnaf, and Sonic combined as a matter of fact. They're also not tolerant, despite priding themselves on that aspect.

They're fucking monsters

I like the show too (even if it is chock full of strange bullshit) but the fanbase sucks

I wouldnt call Steven weak as he was able to lift cannons, heavy sound equipment, and rip an arcade off with his bare hands

He's using his powers more which is good but much of the show, he's treated like a retard

>he's treated like a retard

Maybe because he is retarded?

I make it a routine to not have a routine.

It's going pretty good so far

>flute isolation

youtube.com/watch?v=tyTz_-EQOX

mirin' flute gains?

youtube.com/watch?v=tyTz_-EQOXE

fixed

getting into the mid 200s on most of my Strong Lifts 5x5 and whew lad are my legs tired. I never feel fully recovered from squatting 3 xs a week