Alright fitizen you're walking out in the woods alone when you spot pic related charging your way

Alright fitizen you're walking out in the woods alone when you spot pic related charging your way...

Are you strong enough to survive?

I've spent the last 9 years deadlifting for this very moment.

I carry .40 for this exact reason, especially when hiking.

Body slam it

This

nigga thats a panther foh

>Implying you'd ever see a big cat charging if it got the jump on you

Alright fitizen you're walking out in the woods alone when you spot pic related charging your way...

Are you strong enough to survive?

You dumb ass.. the reason homo sapiens sapiends have survived this long and become the dominant species on this planet is because we use our BRAINS to survive, not JUST our brawn.

What do I do? I set myself, stand still, let the bastard charge me -- then punch him as hard as I can in the NOSE, which is his most sensitive spot. At the same time I dodge aside avoiding his claws as best I can. Then I run like the wind looking for cover, and anything I can use as a weapon. What did you THINK I was going to do!?

teleport behind him

Nothing personel kiddo

mirin those arms breh whats ur routine

tip your fedora at it obviously

Try to shove my fist as far down it's mouth as possible. If successful, use other hand to hemorrhage it's eyeballs by pushing my fingers as far into it's eye sockets as possible.

It may crush my arm with its tremendous biting power, or swipe at my head, knocking me unconscious before I am able to kill it.

Shoot it with the gun you should be carrying with you 24/7 365, since humans are inferior even to other humans and should always carry protection just in case.

Just in case.

Underrated post

No

Anyone who says yes (without a gun) is straight up bullshitting.
While you are in the gym deadlifting this fucker is outside killing things.
While you sleep in your bed and goose down comforter, this thing sleeps outside one eye open.

PANTHER is out STALKING prey and FUCKING panther PUSSY while you eat CHEERIOS in your JAMMIES.

I can fight a leopard
t.sheltered western people

They'll scalp your fucking head you idiots

With my hands only ? Wha do you want me to do ? I's just accept my death and throw a good fight.

> M'lady

Nope, I'm fucking screwed
But it wouldn't matter how strong I was really anyway.. claws and teeth would rip you the fuck up. And as far as outrunning goes, if it's jaguar it can reach speeds between 50-60mph and a leopard about 35mph. While it might not be able to keep it up for long that's still well faster than the fastest human sprinter in either case.

As stated the only chance you have is if you carry a weapon.

Even small cats are really fucking flexible and can attack with literally anything.

Even if you could somehow get it in a headlock it would still be able to claw you in the fucking back.

Cats are literally cheat mode against humans. At least wolves you could theoretically lock it down with a choke.

This is what I been training for, one good ol kick would do the trick

Kekd.

Damn those triceps, fucker made it

>*tips skull

The moment this jackass claws you once your entire strategy will go out the window. Sure you can probably get him to back off once but he'll just keep clawing at you till he can pounce on you and dig his claws into you to anchor him/herself on you then just go for your neck till you die or your brain dumps tons of dopamine into your body that you're in limbo while he's eating you alive.

Crude as fuck but literally this

>meme caliber

>nothin personnel

don't get it?

hahahah your a fucking idiot, top kek

>implying it'll survive my natty kickaroo

>King of the jungle leaps at me 40mph
>Punch it right in the nose
>Fumble when someone tosses you keys

I smell a Darwin award

mfw panther is chewing my barely living body

Every time I see this picture, I wish natural selection would still exist.

fucking lol'd

no i am died

wrestle with it and cuddle afterwards.

geez you're alone, remember? why would you act so theatrically dramatic?

>panther
>king of the jungle
>calls someone darwin

oh
my

Don't even think about trying to fight a big cat without a weapon. They are much faster, have powerful claws and teeth, they will fuck your shit up. Much worse than dogs.

Fastest barber ever.