Ask Veeky Forums (or any fitness website) for a standard, simple routine that will get anybody fit

>ask Veeky Forums (or any fitness website) for a standard, simple routine that will get anybody fit
>ask Veeky Forums (or any fitness website) for a standard, simple diet that will help anybody lose weight
>nobody can provide a straight answer

Then you fags wonder why 1% of the population is in shape.

SS + GOMAD

Better luck next meme

/thread

Grey skulls

Why would I want more than 1% of the population to be in shape?

Routine: more than you are doing now
Diet: less than you eating now

It's true those, fags make it seem way more difficult than it really is

Read the sticky, faggot.
Fine, I'll spoon-feed you this time. Go for Stronglifts 5x5. It's is one of the best basic routines. Read the sticky for nutrition advice. The idea is to eat a lot of calories and protein.

Ignore this. It's the "install Gentoo" of fit.

>answer is count your calories, lift and do cardio for a couple of years
>people constantly ignore it because it involves discipline and hard work
>go looking elsewhere for magic pill diet and routine
>get pissed
>bitch about it on cambodian crawfish wrangling newsgroup

It is your own fault

Literally fucking sticky

Fuck off OP

>"read the sticky"
>it hasnt been updated in like 6 years and is mostly bro-science, without any actual instruction

When the U.S. army, which hires literal retards, have better advice than you it's time to rethink things.

>updated in 6 years
And? I suppose Arnold doesn't count as a bodybuilder since he followed the same advice.

>bioscience
Eh, no. It's mostly basic level biology.

>instruction
Eat the food. Lift the weight. Be careful.

If you don't want to learn, then fuck off. You're too dumb to lift weights.

>instruction
>Eat the food. Lift the weight. Be careful

>If you don't want to learn, then fuck off. You're too dumb to lift weights.

Well burgers are food and the act of moving it to my mouth is lifting.

Are you starting to see the problem here?

here's a reply just because of angela anaconda
keep that shit tight

You're an idiot?

Nobody can provide a standard diet/routine because nobody has a "standard" physique. In other words, everybody is different.

Damn son, im not the guy you responded to, but you seem seriously retarded. If youre honestly telling me that you think shoving a burguer in your piehole is lifting, and that you dont at least have an idea of what a healthy food is, i just feel sorry for you.

What's with the question mark? Are you not sure of what you're saying? English your second language or something?

Oh, right, I totally forgot how bench pressing doesn't affect half of the population. Or how some people can lose weight just by drinking pepsi.

Honestly this is just another version of >Muh genetics

>Damn son, im not the guy you responded to, but you seem seriously retarded. If youre honestly telling me that you don't know what satire is or an idea of what a joke is,i just feel sorry for you.

What part about "move more, eat less" in as much detail as the aticky provides needa to he updated yearly as if this is breaking new information being documented right now