Didn't see a fat hate thread. Check out the latest propaganda from our faggot media

Didn't see a fat hate thread. Check out the latest propaganda from our faggot media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nJkQROLCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be fair that does look pretty normal
I'd fuck it

tbf "normal" pretty much implies a wide range so it's not like it's gonna be a plus size campaign

op's a virgin

that's a nice body in america
at work I'm surrounded by fat people
at school I'm surrounded by fat people
it's like the fucking twilight zone

Why can women never wear the right bra size ever

i'd fuck that in heartbeat you stupid virgin

>teen

she's fucking fat

Don't give a shit, I'd fuck 10 year olds if it were legal

It doesn't have anything to do with whether I'd fuck it. She's fat, and writer is saying it's "normal".

This is a "fat hate thread" not a "I'm a desparate loser who will settle for a fat chick because I can't get anything else" thread

It is normal. If you looked at a distribution of BMI/height in America, it would look like a normal curve, she'd probably be right in the middle. She is extremely normal. She's fat and unattractive, and that is the typicall appearance of the American female (and male, but I haven't seen them held up in the media as brave for being out of shape and pudgy).

T H I C C

T. Virgin

so what's the problem virgin?

Tfw you find yourself nodding in agreement IRL with a post on a Cantonese Canoodling Website

Its creepy as fuck,but this is what 90%of the American girls look like at my college campus.
If they arent FOB foreigners, they are piglike.
I thought fat acceptance was a meme and im seriously creeped out.
Im dreading what I might see at 4-year Uni.

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with how she looks.

You totally missed the point of fph threads, and now you're getting rekt

no, not a virgin. I've had sex with actual attractive women. And FYI if the only thing you've had sex with is a fat chick you probably shouldn't make fun of virgins. The whole "I'm such a cool guy because I've had sex!!!" doesn't work if the only reason you aren't a virgin is because your self respect is so pathetically low that you settle for fatties

Scratch that, she's 5'8" and wears a size twelve. Assuming she's not being vanity sized there that puts her 3" taller and 2 dress sizes below the average American woman. She's actually thin compared to what is normal.

T H I C C

The problem is that she's an overweight abomination, you chubby chasing lard ass.

Christ that made me sick...

That "normal" is the average including 40+ year old women. Nobody under 40 should look like that
Also the fact that it's considered "normal" now is itself the problem, american women are so fucking fat that fatties are normal. And what's worse, so many men just accept that and don't even think of fat women as fat anymore. See, eg, all desperate betas who have grown up in a society so full of fat chicks that they don't even see her as fat anymore.
Her being normal is a sad statement of the normalization of obesity in our society

>He types like a virgin

>I had sex with a Whitney lookalike but at least I'm not a virgin right???
kys you worthless shit. Why are you even here, not only on a fitness board but specifically on a fat hate thread? Go to /soc/ or /adv/ or whatever fatty-loving board you came from

I agree, my point is that she's normal. Which is a tragedy.

75 years ago women her age were bolting together airplanes while the men were storming beaches to rid the world of the greatest evil ever seen. How have we fallen so far?

>normal
literally overweight with fortunate fat distribution.

Nah I hate fat people
I'm just saying if I was offered sex by the woman in the OP, of probably go for it
I've never had sex with a fat chick, last two I was with were 5'3" 115lbs and 5'4" 130lbs

>start a fat hate thread
>"SHE'S BEAUTIFUL"
>THICC memes
>"That's not FAT!"
>"Y-you're low test!"

You guys need to get it together. She's fat as fuck, and is obviously a lazy shit, too.

>THICC Meme
Oy vey goyim.

No. This is thicc. That's pig-disgusting.

>normal
>being fat is normal because it is common
>diabetes is normal because it is common
>heart disease is normal because it is common
>not being able to walk across a room without getting winded is normal, because its common

Health at all sizes, amirite? Because clearly their health comes first! ;^)

Don't tell me you wouldn't

I thought the Germans were fighting the jews and Arabs

>GERMany
>fighting
TOP KEK

Thank you. Someone else that gets it.

If you're overweight and or high bodyfat and are working to improve yourself, good on you. This however is not the hugs and rainbows thread. If you have massive thighs because you squat 7 plates and consider Ronnie Coleman to be weak, you might be attractive but huge. If you're "THICC" (and while we're here for a moment, knock that shit off. "Thick" is just the online-dating way of saying fat-but-in-denial), then it's a no from me. It's okay to be attracted to girls that are above the 50th percentile in weight...half of them are. It's okay for you (but you disgust me) if you're attracted to really obese women or even particularly large and out of shape ones that are on their way to ruin.

Seriously, get your shit together. Either nut up and admit you like 'em big or tell "THICC" girls that this is like the late 90's plague of using the word "ironic" unironically. You're not "THICC", you're a fatass that got lucky because your body stored that shit in the back instead of the front.

Fuck.

That bitch is obese.

I hate whenever they do this because fat models always have shooping that takes away roll/wrinkle lines and cottage lumps and 9 times out of 10, they are lucky and don't store a lot of fat around the face/jawline.

Why is Veeky Forums so easily triggered?

Hey, fuck you buddy. I like chubby chicks, why do you have a problem with that? You can fuck skinny bitches while chubby white chicks gobble my dick like they are fucking starving. Bitch looks like she would slobber all over my cock.

omg who is that

Has FHT dissolved to people with no comprehen of what 'average' or 'normal' attempting to validate their choices? I have acually met someone like this. Said he would have abs when he's 60 and his wife would still be as thin as when they met. I laughed at him for like an hour. Gunna monitor this shit now for the YLYL

maybe fat is now normal

keanureeves.jog

Even if the "average" girl is obese, the issue here is that the writer in OP's pic is undoubtedly praising Aerie for this campaign and essentially condoning / supporting hamplanets for being fat pieces of shit. It's helping push cultural opinion towards "it's ok to be a fatass".

these threads are seriously filled with the edgiest fags ever, move your shit to /b/ or r9k or pol ffs

Not really. Not only does she seem quite large for the average girl her age, but her proportions and fat distribution are way ABOVE average. So even though she's fat, she's still got the genetics to dish out self esteem issues since other fat girls still won't look as good. Kinda worst of both worlds, encouraging bad eating habits and bad self esteem in one swoop.

It's really fucking depressing when people start thinking you have to be cartoonishly super obese to be considered fat anymore.

Hey I'd fuck it too.

t h i c c (?)

see

That's not an okay thing to do user

she wasn't so fat before and tried to diet down but since she's a dumb woman and stuffs her fucking face with hamburgers she decided to stop dieting and go obese. I wonder how she looks now. I forgot what her instagram was but she had pictures with description about dieting and having perfect lean body.

>normal

literaly fat

fuck off america seriously.

>this
>normal
When will Americucks stop flooding the world with their degenerate cuck-culture REEEEEEEEE

lmao, give source

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nJkQROLCQ

it gets better. she goes back for seconds lol

people who say that's not fat
baka senpai

I've blocked FWB's for less than that
Look at the proto-fupa and the armpit spillover

holy fug a crowd of people laughing at her

that's brilliant

not the first time she's been back for seconds

It's not our fault that leftists control the world's media. Have you seen the guy we elected president? We don't like PC culture any more than you do.

If Trump is sucessfull then PC madness will come to grinding halt

If he fucks shit up, we will swing back full force into ultra-left liberal territory

Having visible abs at over 60 isn't anything special if you take care of yourself. There are multiple examples in my extended family of that. It may not be normal or average but it's not something special.

>It's not our fault that leftists control the world's media
Whose fault is it then you irresponsible cucks?

>Have you seen the guy we elected president? We don't like PC culture any more than you do.
'we' my ass. Lowest participation in like 40 years, less popular votes than someone as unpopular and dense as fucking Killary - obviously by far the most of 'you' either don't give a shit about PC culture or - even worse - actually like it. In fact only a bit more than 20% actively opposed PC culture with their vote (completely ignoring that a big chunk of memelord voters probably don't even know what PC is, because they don't browse /pol/ all day).

You Amerisharts are responsible for your cuck culture and you are responsible for this degenerate shit culture flooding the world and I don't want to hear of this shit any more REEEEEEEEEEE

Kek. Ok. Sorry about that.

>If Trump is sucessfull then PC madness will come to grinding halt
Lmao the delusion. Big money loves PC and Trump is a big money shill like every other muppet that sat in the oval office so he'll do exactly nothing against PC. Actually, by unleashing the banks (aka the jews) PC culture will probably be pushed even more, because they need this shit to get control of the pleb-masses they've lost since 2008.

>Normal

>popular vote matters at all when the president is elected by electoral vollege

>all this defense of fatties

I told you, Veeky Forums. From the first inception of ''high test'', I told you it was HAES propaganda to brainwash you into finding hamplanets desirable.

>what is reading comprehension
Never claimed it mattered in the election-process itself. This was totally not the point you dense mongo. user was claiming most of Americucks don't like PC culture and for evidence he was referencing Trump getting elected. Point wasn't that he didn't get elected, point was that his election is a bad indicator of Amerisharts disliking PC culture, because most of them didn't even vote for him (aka Anti-PC in this premiss).

>tfw you have to be zyzz-tier or super charismatic to be allowed to settle for anything other than a disgusting fatty.

i feel like there was a time when relatively fit awkward skelly was enough.

Yeah. It was the day before you found Veeky Forums.

funny how those four categories literally translate to
>dyel
>fat fuck
>skinnyfat
>big guy (4 u)

That you have to resort to fat girls to get your dick wet. Unless you're into that sort of thing ofc.

>Pussy is pussy bro
Whatever you say, ill just keep fucking hot girls tho.

how does noone beat him?

Political correctness for anything other than advancing class consiousness is a meaningless distraction created by the bourgeousie

Which is, as I sais, the reason why Trump won't challenge it and the unleashed banks will push it even more.

>bolting together airplanes

Sorry user, while women were part of the war time economy and factory work, next to none were doing tasks like bolting togehter airplanes, men still did that. The whole 'rosie the riveter' was a propoganda campaign.

Depends which country you are referring to.

In Britain many women were employed in factory work.

Your pathetically low standards have no bearing on whether or not she's thin or beautiful.

(she's neither)

>normal body
Maybe in a McDonalds. Jesus fucking christ how delusional can you be

body: 6-7/10
face: the fuck is that

BREHS

She T H I C C

The Arabs were actually on the side of the Axis Powers.

DELET THIS

>Germans were fighting the jews and Arabs
Maybe atleast finish middle school before posting here fag

I'm guessing it's an ego thing. Like men saying they are 6 foot tall. Or they might just be dumb

Veeky Forums is being raided by fat acceptance and trap fagots

oh fuck..

t. american

well he did say if it were legal

BREHHHS

Ya shes a little big but Id fuck her senseless.