Are these dangerous?

Yeah, my dad used to beat me with one

Extremely

Overuse can lead too
> mad bicep gains
>lat gains
>back gains
>ability to do one armed chinup

If you suffer from any of the combined symptoms find a boat immediately as you may be risking death by drowning in pussy

Typically no if you use a door with a frame around it and arent 300lbs. Even at 230 i use one regularly for and havent broke anything

Yeah mine came off the door and hit me in the nose then I fell off and landed on my back

It will let go at some point. You will eat shit and probably throw it in the trash.

My bro (approx 80kg at the time i think) had his break while he was hanging from it
He wasnt hurt badly but it was still shit

Have had one for over 5 years I weigh 210 it's never given out on me. Only time it's hurt someone is when my idiot gf tried to close the door and it smashed her head. Deserved it honestly

pretty risky imo
bad physics

>bad physics

Just get one that screws into the wall

you forgot the normal force when the thing is ontop of the door frame.

lmao

yeh if it breaks off you might drop 3 feet

You could kill a manlet with that fall

Three feet can do some damage if you fall wrong, m8.

What when you land stupid.

only if youre a manlet then you might fall to your doom

My fall would only be about a foot if in the lower position. Seems safe as fuck. If I'm higher up with legs tucked though I could always just land properly with reflexes.

I fell off once, but because of the angle, I managed to go backwards as I fell, so I fell on my back. Even though I fell on carpet, I had the wind knocked out of me for a good minute. I couldn't speak and could barely breathe. Never again. Not to mention, they'll fuck up your door frame.

See, idiots. It's not about how deep you fall but how you land. It can be extremely dangerous. You have to pad the ground just in case.

Yes, they are. You're weight normally pulls them down, but they can come off if you move irregularly or forwards/backwards

This is your best bet. I have one and it works perfectly

After having one for over 6 years it puts cracks in the doorframe (not a fatass here) but the landlord didn't notice so it's no biggie

kek

the person in the image is grabbing it from the wrong side

i did that on accident without thinking and rammed the top of my head into the door frame

very dangerous

meatheads kek

not if you aren't a fat bitch

but they put dents in my doorframe

Kek

Its fine. The ones that come off without the doorframe breaking is generally due to the user having shitty form or doing the retarded shit that crossfit considers as "pullups"

have it 6years now , still once a while i do that shit . not heavy anymore.
yes you do get muscle if you eat alot and do it alot.

As long as you don't swing on it its fine. If you swing its painful.

source: experiance

Underrated

I broke my door frame using one. But I'm a fat fuck, and the frame was shoddy as hell.

If your pullup form looks like this you could be headed for trouble.

These things kick ass if you have a doorframe they fit on.

No one asked you, fatass

>MFW looking at my biceps after some morning sets with the doorframe pull-up bar

>index fingers hurt when using them

what am I doing wrong?

Manlet detected

Bitch grip, probably.
Do your fingers also get stiff afterwards?

>poor Veeky Forums doesn't understand the most basic high-school mechanics and force vectors
you guys are endearing sometimes

but the best is when you start talking about """"""nutrition"""""" and how the body processes food

Smiled

Gay.

This is the best thread on Veeky Forums today.

I fail to see the reason. The injuries can hurt like hell.

Lol I guess some people are short enough to use these. Congrats.

Some people are too retarded to bend their legs are a bit or fucked up and bought a hobbit house.

fpbp

f&spbp

I don't trust them. I got something like pic related sinstead

what if the steel frames get too hot?

i am looking at this for about an hour now, how is he able to just keep going?

jet fuel can't melt steel frames