Redpill me on sugar, is it really that bad, or is it just a meme?

Redpill me on sugar, is it really that bad, or is it just a meme?
I've been mixing about 3 tablespoons with my preworkout and protein shakes for more flavor and extra energy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3eDhkY4Dxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WATER,PROTEIN.

Thats what twinks like you need for maximum gains dipshit.

Why the fuck are you even putting it in your protein shakes?

Use dextrose for pre-workout instead. Table sugar is half fructose, which goes directly to the liver for processing to fat. Dextrose can be 100% taken up by muscles to build glycogen stores.

i use coconut sugar, at least it has nutrients and is only like 3% fructose

Im about to order some dextrose and maltodextrin for my shakes for a post-workout insulin spike. Im pretty excited, especially since Ill have creatine again, and soon walnut oil for some extra calories at night. its gonna be a hell of a bulk season, brahs

thats good to know, Ive been buying it, but originally just because its cheap as fuck

>just eat more protein, thats the only nutrient you need to gain muscle

why do i even come here? its an endless cycle of people who know nothing aggressively pushing retarded ideas

SUGAR(carbohydrate) is a major macro nutrient that you would literally die without!

Understand that sugar is the primary source of energy at the cellular level. If you become depleted in glucose or glycogen you body then has to use shitty alternative sources for energy and release a bunch of stress hormones, that its only doing to turn protein into glucose anyway. Sugars fine. I would say the real enemy to look out for is poly unsaturated fat.

it's like you niggers haven't been paying attention to the piano man.

just eat food. forget that stupid shit and eat yams.

to add to this, all carbs break down into glucose or fructose, the only difference is the time it takes for your body to break it down to that level and absorb it. sugars obviously being much faster, and non-sugar carbs range from absorbing practically as fast as sugar(like maltodextrin) to taking a long fucking time.

i go to the gym after work, gym and work are a town over, and it takes me 30 mins to get home, then about 30 mins to an hour to cook something depending on how complicated a dish.

in addition, an insulin spike during the day promotes test and hgh secretion at night, and the best time to spike your insulin would be immediately post-workout.

the walnut oil is for omega 3s, cheaper for bigger and more numerous doses than any fish oil pills, as well as a shit ton of calories.

and creatine is widely regarded as the most effectual supplement

what do you think are in those 8 scoops?

a mass gainer; which is always protein, dextrose, and maltodextrin. except the dextrose and maltodextrin is at a huge mark-up

>not carrying pocket yams
you're never gonna make it

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3eDhkY4Dxs

shit man, i got work tomorrow morning i cant spend 45 minutes watching a professional pianist. obviously he only used to promote mass gainer when he was paid for it, but i thought after the fact he said that mass gainer has its place in a diet, but real food should overwhelmingly be your main source of calories

and yams dont spike your insulin much because of their complexity

>SUGAR(carbohydrate) is a major macro nutrient that you would literally die without!
>Im about to order some dextrose and maltodextrin for my shakes for a post-workout insulin spike.
>Use dextrose for pre-workout instead. Table sugar is half fructose, which goes directly to the liver for processing to fat. Dextrose can be 100% taken up by muscles to build glycogen stores.

dyel college kids say the darnest things

It's just the first five minutes. He's pretty clear that mass gainers are a meme. And given his size, I'm willing to believe him.

You want good complex carbs with a low glycemic index, and yams are known to be the best ones.

The 8 scoops are just that. No maltodextrin and shit.

Just get good carbs from food, good fat from food, a shitload of protein from food, and some creatine.

Everything else other than that (except for roids) is a meme.

His size is pretty much all gear and copious amounts of synthol.

Any opinions espoused by him will be completely in line with whatever he's shilling at the time.

>it's a guy who doesn't understand basic nutrition and has no argument but doesn't like his belief system being tampered with so he resorts to retarded memes episode

try refuting something instead of shitposting.
the first thing is true
the second thing is something that i posted, and Im just making a cheap mass gainer by buying ingredients separately.

>Use dextrose for pre-workout instead
this i kind of disagree with because it might spike your insulin, but it depends on the dose. the rest of it im not totally sure because thats one area i havent personally studied into, but i really dont doubt what hes saying. Ive heard before that fructose is garbage for some reason

low GI has its place and time, and high GI does as well. if i havnt eaten for 4 hours, then workout, then theres a gap between eating, I just want protein and carbs in as quickly as possible to fill that small gap, and leave me hungry for a post-workout meal

>if i havnt eaten for 4 hours, then workout
if you haven't eaten in 4 hours and then workout, you're doing it wrong already

go watch some layne norton video videos(instead of shitposting here after browsing teen bodybuilding) and get educated by someone with a phd and 10x your non-existent muscle mass dyelboy.

Holy shit you are actually arguing against science? Fuck i knew fit was a cesspool of misinformation but the retardation here is real.

And no i won't go watch your meme video. I'm good

Haha redpill me on redpills guys I am a redpill who redpills redpill because redpill haha XD /pol/ army! haha XD jews

>college dyel who reads teen bodybuilding spews retarded shitposts claiming it as "science"
>gets told to listen to an actual scientist with a PHD, coaches close to elite athletes, does peer reviewed studies and experiments about nutrition
>BODYBUILDIN.COM HAS ALL TE INFO I NEED DURR FUCK OFF

I go after work, and have only eaten lunch beforehand. It hasn't affected my performance, it just makes post-workout nutrition that much more important

>I go after work, and have only eaten lunch beforehand.
get a fucking pocket yam, or at least a powerbar

Not him, but if you posted even a single quote from Norton that went against what we were saying, it would literally turn your shitposting into an argument

I could do both of those things and still want to spike my insulin postworkout for the hormonal benefits