Reminder that a nice body means nothing if you don't know how to dress well

Reminder that a nice body means nothing if you don't know how to dress well

>these
>nice bodies

Pick one, literally just bench, curl and crunch and you get these bodies

bro they dont even have abs..they got FLABS. fuck outts hear with that flabby ass zero definition.

I feel bad for dudes who will never experience great hair in their 20's.

they look fucking tiny, and I'm not just talking about height

How to achieve this mode?

Literally look at the first post in the thread you fucktard

and yet you still look like shit

The guy in the middle is 6'2'', 200lbs.

>those tongues out
>that gay hair

What has become of the male gender? These fags, especially the two on the left, deserve to be gassed.

>madfags
Why can't you just appreciate some dudes who have made it?
If looking like this isn't your goal then what is? LOOKING LIKE THIS GETS PUSSY FAGGOTS

lmao there is no way thats true

I never made one comment on their bodies, cunt. They have great, aesthetically pleasing bodies, despite what any of the dysmorphic retards on this site may say. It's their gay, flamboyant posturing that I'd expect out of a young teenage boy, not a grown man.

Well, yeah. Guy on the left hasn't made it though. His eyebrows are a fucking mess.

assuming you're and I kind of agree with you on that. pretty faggy tbqh sorry for throwing you in with the rest of the lot

Is it just angles or does the guy in the middle have a head half the size of the guy on the left?

You stupid cunts are the equivalent of women posting "need to eat a sandwich" and "real men prefer meat" on pictures of fit girls on facebook.

Sure these guys aren't huge but they look great by normie standards.

The threshold for dressing well as a guy in most places and situations is pretty damn low, though. You could pretend you're Johnny Bravo and just wear a fitted black t-shirt and jeans everywhere and you'd still be ahead of the curve.

the difference is I am actually superior to them, whereas fat women are just in denial.

6'2 200lbs
I could see it but his arms look oddly narrow. If he had another solid, cut, 15lbs he'd be stage ready.

Not him, I think they have nice bodies, sure.

I think their body is ideal for women, 'getting pussy'.

But you asked 'what are my goals'

My goal is the stage user. My dream is to stand up there on that stage and compete.

5 years in, 5 years away from doing my first comp. it fuels me.

I'm Are you kidding me? That is not 'stage ready'. That's what I looked like 3 fucking years ago and I'm still no where near ready for the stage.

You are totally delusional about the amount of mass and size required to compete successfully

>people are getting this upset

Guy on the right went to my high school. Neat.

In op picture, not your picture.

>those feet from the guy on the right

he will never expierience chad mode

i actually feel sorry for him.

He hopped on the juice