Who /hateseating/ here

who /hateseating/ here

I'll never be big because I just cant eat lots of food

mfw

I'm in the same boat.
Except I found out a way to trick your brain. Eat more of what you like.
I like milk and burgers so when I can't meet my caloric goals, I go to those.

>be me
>trying to bulk
>develop hernia
>develop ulcer which causes internal bleeding
>vomit profusely if I eat more than 1500-2000 calories a day
>told to eat less and stay out of gym until healed
>mfw

eat as early and as often as you can throughout the day
make up lost calories throughout the day with whole-1%fat milk
and it gets easier over time, were all gunna make it bruh

>Having genetics so bad that eating a normal diet is slowly killing you

Oh god here we go again, the skele manchild doesnt want to eat his little meal.

Choo choo here comes the train open your mouth big and wide!!

Grow up.

>tfw have no self control and if I eat under 3500kcal a day I have a strong urge to binge
Can we trade

I have a health condition dude, give me a break! I'm gonna be slamming lmao5scoop when this goddamn hernia and ulcer are gone.

I saw after i posted, i understand your condition.

Bitter fatty detected

lmao

that post says more about you than me, you insulted skeleton weakling

as a fattie you disgust me, skeleton.

I hate cooking, shit is fucking annoying. I still eat alot, because winter bulk

>Hateseating
Hey fuck you. Some of us like to sit down.

I was the same. You can't go from eating 1500kcal a day to eating 3000 overnight, it just won't work. You have to build up the surplus gradually, which is fine. Lean bulks are the best.

What really helped me was to start properly cooking my own meals. As in, making cooking a proper hobby and aiming for restaurant quality. Its so much easier to eat your fill if the food is delicious. Plus being able to cook awesome meals is always a skill worth having.

This, or get a gf who can cook

Yes damn I fucking hate eating enough.
Dont get me wrong I like eating but eating more than 1000-1500 kcal a day is really hard and a chore for me.
I'm 6ft 23yo 169lbs with a vert active job so I need to eat atleast 2.5 just to maintain.
The only thing that helps me is lifting, if I lift I know what and when I need to eat and I will do it then to not waste gains.
As soon as I stop lifting I stop eating enough and start losing pounds by the day. 4 months ago I injured myself and couldn't lift for 2 months. I lost 10 lbs in those 2 months. Mostly fat but still.. My face starts to get uglier once i get below 8%bf.
But just keep going man, 14 months ago I weighed 141lbs.
Like the other user said just start eating asap everyday and eat multiple times a day. Throw in an extra snack here and there. What also helps for me is to eat 600 kcal an hour before working out. Then drink a shake with some extra pb de nd a banana as soon as you are done. Then I go home, take a shower and bybthe time I cooked dinner my stomach is empty again. Doing this gets me to 1500 in +-3 hours while not missing the meme anabolic windom.
If you REALLY have a problem just buy weight gain shake. But your future gf (I guessing you dont have one atm because you're such a pussy you can't even eat enough) wont like the protein farts.

Not sitting user, seating. A world of difference there.

Why do you hate seating??

have you tried smoking weed?

aw sugar tits. Do what I do then.. Go buy a bag of hemp seeds, easy calories if you sprinkle em in your salad or rice. Get a coconut oil, pour that into your meal for extra calories, and no it doesn't ruin the taste of your food. And also get yourself a mixed nuts, and snack it when you're hungry. You can easily eat 1000+ calories without struggle.

I think it was moreso that I ate like shit and sat on my ass for so many years, combined with being a chronic nail biter (nail biting can lead to h pylori infections) mixed with the fact that I likely pushed myself too hard during my workouts when I began, so I put more stress on my core than it could take, which is likely the reason for the hernia.