Do you pop your joints a lot, Veeky Forums? Which ones do you pop?

Do you pop your joints a lot, Veeky Forums? Which ones do you pop?

>i like popping my coccyx and my elbows a lot

how the fuck do you pop your coccyx

knuckle joints a guess

Neck and back

Not OP but clench your butt and thrust your hips forward. Btw this only works if you sit or lie down for hours with shit posture.

My chest is extremely popable lately. Can pop it like every 10 min. Though I'm not sure if it's my pecs or my breastbone.

If you can pop your coccyx there's something wrong. L2 basic anatomy

>pop your joint
Right Shoulder, is that bad lads.

I live for it

I can pop my dick, not even kidding

coccyx and sternum and right hip

I know what you mean I can too

and jaw and nose bone

I click my jaw alot and it's really fucking loud.
Also, I can pop my pinkies repeatedly.

Spine twists for dat brrrt. Upper and lower back, neck after prolonged sitting or standing, knees and shoulders now and then I also pop all possible joints before any workout, gives me the feeling of more mobility and I wont get snapping pops mid-rep.

Also, is there any consensus on spine decompression with hanging from the edge of a table or dip bars? Feels good at first but after a short while the back muscles seem to forget their job and standing back up straight is painful.

Everything I can user, feelsgoodman.jpg

For real my greatest joys in life are when my lowest lumbar gives with a massive pop and also pulling straight on my thumbs and having the thumb/wrist joint pop. I don't know why but that is incredible. I kid you not I like those feels better than orgasm.

I pop my knuckles, hands, toes, elbows, knees, neck, back and something in the back of my leg, a bit below the knee, I have no fucking idea what even is there.

Fingers and thumbs, upper and lower spine, neck, sternum, big toes

Do you get this when you do a sort of leg curl while standing upright?

Yes. I point my foot upwards, tense my calve and do this leg curl motion. What, do you know what is it?

Sometimes I can get a real good pop in like my sternum area if I put my arms over my head and lead back as far as I can and sort of like bounce, then I'll straighten up and do some twists which will sometimes get another pop.

>tfw first pop of the day

Reight knee almost all the time, back, lumbar, left shoulder really fucking loud, fingers, neck and right hip.
Is popping even dangerous? Whenever i do it i feel much more mobile.