Lets get some fighting/mma rants going

Lets get some fighting/mma rants going.
Post a supposedly "tough guy" that you could easily mop the floor with his blood.
This guy pisses me off with his white supremacy Irish "pride" bullshit, id show him what a real brother whos been kickboxing for 14 years could do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33teK7L4DM4
youtube.com/watch?v=I2trQL6-p0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in the same neighborhood as Eddie Alvarez. I can see his backyard from my living room window. Anybody got any messages for him? I'll gladly pass them along next time I see him.

Ask him why he lost?

I was planning on busting his chops a little. My sister spent a stack to go to newyork and watch that fight. If you see him on the news getting arrested for assault/murder remember my sacrifice.

That's a shoop?

Conor is in it for the money, he's not gonna fight a real fighter with risk of losing. I would shit my pants for the McGregor - Khabib fight but I don't think it will happen because why would he when he has so many safer options for more easy money?

>Irish pride = white supremacy
Time to leave you mixed brotha

How about you stop being an internet tough guy and go challenge him to a fight you faggot.

bad b8 saged

Yes it's a shoop, he's DYEL as fuck in real life. And would also lose any real street fight without UFC rules/regulations where the opponent actually wants to physically harm you instead of just tapping you out.

lmaoooo sick b8

>calling McGregor DYEL

He's no bodybuilder but he's actually fit and his body is muscular enough to be fast and strong simultaneous.

That type of body is above the 90% of the population.

Let's see what he says, if anything.

reminder that on Saturday Andre Ward and Kovalev were operating at a skill level MemeGregor and any other MMA "athlete" could only dream of

Oh gawd, those triceps!

>two time world champ
>never turns down a fight
>the reason ufc is currently massive

Yea hes just a meme and def not an athlete

Lmao pls update

UFC is for failed amateur boxers, like Conor

Follow me on twitter, the post

Not really, that account exists for me to act like a faggot on twitter, not have a bunch of faggots on an image board shit post with me.

Yeah well being Irish is irrelevant when he has white skin which means he's privileged and in denial about it. The Irish "experience" is nothing compared to what POC have been through and continue to go through.

Here we go....

So annon would you kill him with your 5 plaet diddy?, just leaving the bar and smashing him like the manlet he is, right?

>failed amateur boxers

not even 10% of the UFC roster have ever competed, amateur or otherwise, in boxing.

wrestling, jiu-jitsu, muay thai and karate are much more common backgrounds than boxing

>white supremacy Irish "pride"
Just how stupid are you, nigger?

I'm trying to get into the hype around this guy, but I can't. Everyone talks about how cocky McGregor is but it doesn't seem as genuine as Muhammad Ali or Mike Tyson, etc. It just seems like a giant act to me. I still respect him for what he has accomplished but I just don't see the big deal around his persona.

>Boxers couldn't compete at any level of wrestling so they suck
>Wrestlers couldn't compete at any level of Muay Thai so they suck
Your logic is retarded

He already said he lost because conors fighting style 'relaxed him' and got in his head and made him fight conors fight and play into his stregnths instead of pushing the pace and taking the fight where he wanted it to go.

give the guy a rest dont ask him anything

>This guy pisses me off with his white supremacy Irish "pride" bullshit

What are you, British?

>conors response:

Dont worry folks i reply to any call out even if it is against a little white guy who thinks he is a big black guy,,,,

Conor Dillon that broken foot was the best thing that ever happened to you that night and you know it
You left that ring lookin like your hero snoop dogg, black and blue

Walkin around with a death row records chain around your neck you bum your a five foot nothing pastey white kerry bum you remind me of that donkey Chris ''Menace to absolutly f@@king nothing'' Stringer with his bandana on you guys should fight,, winner takes the losers 2pac posters

Im after the real gold a belt that no irish man has ever won and dont say paul mcveigh has won it he is as scottish as the loch ness monster

On another note vote for me for fighter of the year how can you not the busiest fighter this year 4 second ko's ,16 second ko's, broken orbital bones, broken jaws, broken noses, fighters retired,, 100 per cent knockout
ratio what other guy in the country is doing this

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE RUNNING SCARED
EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

don't bother, uncultured sjw types dont know history and dont know that the irish are basically the nigs of NW europe. they just see 'white privelage' wherever they go, they have the same issues with poles who are the nigs of all europe.

i love watching left leaning people from eastern europe interacting with american blacks, they expect camaraderie with their fellow downtrodden people but the black dudes only see whiteness in them. Which is funny because africans have only been oppressed by colonial euro powers for 500 years while eastern europe has been the dying ground of justice since time immemorial.

I'm an enthic white dude and depending on the time of day, the last time I shaved, and the speakers intentions I am either a marginalized person of color or a privelaged white maaaale. Apparently you can be both.

in 215 lean, i have never fought but yea im sure i could whip some 150 pounder dyel

>fighters are just failed e-sport athletes

>white pride
>being irish
your a special kind of stupid son
Irish people are not considered white by any pro white group ever
we are considered under blacks, browns, yellows etc

I wasn't really going to ask him anything. I've never bothered him before, I'm not going to start now.

He's not even fucking American, he's not white.

>eastern europe has been the dying ground of justice since time immemorial.
That is so fucking stupid and reductive. Poland-Lithuania and Tsarist Russia were both major powers and the vast majority of their histories have been spent in bilateral conflict with each other, the Swedish empire, Norway-Denmark and the Cossacks.

Ask him how much Dana paid him and Nate to not take conor to the ground and end his fucking Irish meme life. Legit Rhonda could probably beat this man if she wasn't retarded like them.

>you wanna figh-

youtube.com/watch?v=33teK7L4DM4

BRRRRRRRT

>waah waah we're so oppressed, we're like blacks

live in the real world, son

Ya if she had footwork maybe and could takedown a competent kickboxer without getting knocked out. She can win if people go straight at her

He already turned down Khabib for being "inconsistent"

Is it just me? Or is khabib really the scariest dude the ufc has seen thus far

ur delusional read a history book instead of listening to fuckin fabricated shit made up by lazy cuntish fucks on youtube who feel oppressed cause they failed in life

Rousey is a much better fighter. Constant wins via subs. Constant defences of title. Conor? How many times did defend his belt? Zero. Now he wants to be an owner of the UFC so he doesn't have to ever fight again.

Yeah. Biggest con artist of all time

Yes they are you dumb fuckhead

t. white nationalist

decent bait op I kek'd

Yeah, ive seen him do flips and crazy martial arts shit. That's what a fit body looks like, you aren't DYEL because youre small and shredded.

conors gonna turn down any fight right now. Hes gonna be out for several months atleast cause hes about to have a baby

You're retarded for 2 reasons. One clearly it's a shop 2 he's jumped weight 3 times now to take tough fights. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. So stop

>blacks are oppressed

When will this meme end?

when the (((media))) stop projecting it

real answer: when they're the dominate class and even then I wouldn't count on it

He is a memeing company man cut from the same cloth as Donald Trump.

He fights people for a living and you fix computers for a living. Weighing 220 lbs and your lowbar squat dont factor into the fight outcome. You would all get rekt.

truth, american blacks are so far from oppressed. they are untouchable, they only over populate the prisons because they are too fucking stupid to exist in a white mans society. they invite the trouble they cry about. fuck them.

I've heard them referred to as minorities in reference to Africa, I think it's so ingrained in white liberals to baby them that it would take white slavery to niggers to even have the honest conversation.

>memeing company man
>cut from the same cloth as donald trump

hes from an average family in dublin and he worked his way to the top. Hes like the opposite

Nope m8 he's rich so by default he's an evil privileged shit lord like Donald drumpf please sign my petition to get the popular vote honored so our goddess Hillary can get the White House like she deserves

Untouchables who make up %13 of the population but 30% of prison population. Lmao youre retarded

Memeing he memes. He says outrageous shit over and over and people keep saying getta load of this guy hes something else.

what was it like watching a nigger fuck your mother.

>it couldn't be their fault that they commit more crimes

I know you like your pets but they are violent feral apes sorry, just a look at their home continent supports this fact. Asians and Mexicans don't have this problem because their males don't act like wild animals who skeet and leave their sheboons with a little ape to take care of with no money. Tl;dr niggers are the worst race of people by far and you are racist

>what is entertainment

hes selling the fight and creating hype an he's good at it. He's not really like that when the cameras are off. Hes actually a chill bro

boards.ie? haha

Connor mcgregor is like the mma equivalent of those pro wrestlers from 1980s whose gimmick is that they are the soviet union. We get it. Youre from ireland wear your flag like a cape speak in your shitty brogue but just shut the fuck up about ireland you manlet faggot.

Trump never took welfare

someones mad at the two time champ whos currently on top of the world and carrying the ufc on his back. Is that you eddie?

>real fighter is like a fake wrestler

Just stop faggot, since when is it bad to like your country?

acting like a small loan of a million dollars isnt 100% more pathetic. keep trying

Damn lost another white woman to niggertech

>receiving help from your family
>anything like a young man taking government handouts
I'm sorry you were raised without a father

When you wont shut the fuck up about it. Ever. It becomes problematic.

>problematic

Lol shut up you little fag

no i was raised with a father that didnt give me handouts. A handout from your dad is the exact same thing. Not to mention it was a MILLION dollars, why are you even trying to argue lmao. Conor got help for a few months so he could pay rent while training.

Million dollar loan

I bet you lived with your parents you dumb bitch, how pathetic can one human be??

>mfw your dad actually bought you food most of your life

Tip top kek you handout receiving cunt

>A handout from your dad is the exact same thing
His dad chose to loan him the money, it wasn't forcefully taken away from taxpayers to support a perfectly capable man who just didn't feel like working.

Well you must be proud trump won, now people asking for social programs will be turned down like the lazy niggers they are right.

The only social program that works is a job

pol triggered lmao. listen to you cunts

Boy, your argument devolved into buzzwords pretty quickly

way to take that and turn it into pure 100% autism

>get BTFO
>lol u mad /pol/

i bet you're not even 6'

>Ronda

Kek

No

She couldn't even beat Mighty Mouse

sick meme reference bro, everyones talking about it

Point is nobody makes it on their own and if you can help your kid get wealth with what amounts to a small gift why the fuck wouldn't you? You'd have to be retarded not to. And what's worse the people trying to slam him for having rich parents help him advocate for giving hand outs to people who's parents weren't responsible, now that is autism.

Hard to give handouts when you're not there.

I gotta say blacks really are more likely to commit crime or acts of barbarism, even the younglings.
It's as if for a larger portion of their race emotions such as pity, empathy, compassion, and traits like integrity, discipline, and ingenuity have gradually been bred out of their genepool.
It's quite sad as blacks in certain areas of Africa not only had a rich culture, but were more technologically developed or almost on par with predominately white nations a long time ago.

TL;DR we wuz keengs and sheit

so its cool to get millions from your rich parents but being born poor and needing a check to help pay rent for a few months until you get on your feet is bad? got it.

>Mma/fit thread turns into trump thread

How asspained are liberals right now? All they want to do is talk about trump. Anger is an addictive animal I guess.

Yeah because your father earned that money, if he took it from tax payers to give to his son it's a different story, for apparently getting no help from your dad you sure have no concept of ownership.

lmao my point is, some people arnt born with rich parents and need help to get on their feet. Theres nothing wrong about that. Do you just think poor people are inherently bad? What conor did is impressive. theres nothing wrong with it. I dont know how youre still arguing

>Theres nothing wrong about that
There is if it involves forcefully taking money from working families because you don't feel like working yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=I2trQL6-p0A

Conor is a libtard, no wonder his mouthbreathing fans get triggered by Trump

I suspect he's arguing against poor, but fully capable individuals not taking initiative to provide for their children or themselves when they can fully get that revenue on their own.
Not only that, another point he's made is that those poor people who cry wolf about being too poor are taking money from taxes/government that other poor people are paying for, that aren't crying wolf.
This is what I assume his stance is, and i agree with it if that's the case.

If people of colour stopped acting like pieces of shit, then maybe whites would stop treating them like the worthless subhumans they constantly prove themselves to be.
Do you think whites dislike brown people because their skin isn't aesthetically pleasing as theirs, or because they constantly act like uncivilized animals?

I'm a brown person myself and I hate being associated with "my people" so much (despite being an extremely rare exception in that I only have the looks of an immigrant, and not the mind), but I can't fault the locals for how they treat us (in their own fucking country), as it's only a reaction to our behavior.

alright you obviously just dont know conors story. He WAS working as a plumber until he started training full time. He had to make a sacrifice for a little while. How much of a stuck up cunt are you that you think getting help temporarily is so bad. its not like he was sitting on his ass jerking off all day. He made himself a superstar because of it

Thank you for having decent reading & com skills, that's exactly what I was saying.

None of that is any excuse for taking welfare. He didn't have a disability, he isn't a single mother. If he couldn't make rent he could have slept on his gym(as many many poor fighters have around the world), gotten a loan or taken a part time job.

yea and we were originally talking about conor. And hes simply not that. He trained all day and sacrificed his time so he needed help in the mean time. Follow your dreams or get a shitty job and give up on your dreams so you can be a "respectful" member of society by not getting handouts to please sad yuppies like you.

Statistics show that they're actually less likely to be arrested than whites, but due to the sheer amount of crime they commit, they end up more in jail despite all the help they get.

lmao for the sake of this argument ending, ok conors not an exemplary citizen and im sorry he didnt keep up with your standards. He's the worst and doesnt deserve anything that he has because he decided to ask for help for a few months.

>It's quite sad as blacks in certain areas of Africa not only had a rich culture, but were more technologically developed or almost on par with predominately white nations a long time ago.
Source?