Is this a realistic goal? We're the same height (5'7", manle,yeah yeah) and he's not exactly huge

Is this a realistic goal? We're the same height (5'7", manle,yeah yeah) and he's not exactly huge

Fuck hes such a manlet ahahahahaha

Manlet with average body but nice traps. Wonder how he got there

it's really depressing that this picture is going to get him "OMG WOW HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH" when if he were to walk into a random gym he'd be average-high middle on aesthetic, especialyl when you take into account his height

and he's not even a good actor, his constant blank experession of slight confusion just fits jon snow's character

probably gets more pussy than you will in your life though

manlet detected

kill yourself

That's good for short term goal

the rock is consider the hottest man right now. how does that make you feel

(OP)
ITT basement dwellers who think the average man looks like Arnold because the only men they see are in pictures on the internet
>take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue etc
Yes, that's a realistic goal OP. My goal body is wrestler Adrian Neville, he's 5'7" as well.

>short term goal

>5'7

He has a nice body

My brother, totally natty btw, has the exact same body. It's really possible, user.

>Detected

I wasn't sneaking around you spastic

I lift to get mired by girls, not faggot men that wank off to Arnold

Yes hes a manlet.

You can look like this in one year.

His arms are tiny. He pretty much just has his pecs, abs and traps developed so he could look good on camera with no shirt on. This isn't uncommon for most Hollywood actors but, yknow, if you wanna aim for disproportionate aesthetics, go for it bro.

Yeah you can do it. He is a little over weight, (5 - 7 pounds lighter and his abs would show well).

>manlet
>mouthbreather

>this manlet has fucked both khaleesi and the redhead wilding IRL

>if you wanna aim for disproportionate aesthetics, go for it bro.

disproportionate only to those with body dysmorphia like you, fag

i hope he banged sophie too

>and he's not even a good actor, his constant blank experession of slight confusion just fits jon snow's character

remains to see in his future films, but you are probably right

hes also the best paid hollywood actor at the moment, what does that say of the women rating the men?

This is don't-stuff-your-face-with-doughnuts mode. I'm king of manlets, do bodyweight exercises/tricks, and look like this with little over a year of work.

Depending on how badly your base is you'd do this easily op.

why does everyone hate manlets so much? all of you that are 6 ft for example, you do realise that if there were no guys under 6ft, youd be a manlet? Be glad that people shorter than you exist

100% here
his physique is impressive to normies dont listen to anyone here.
Im not sure what your body looks like right now but that should take around 1-3 years of good training and diet to look like that.

>1-3 years
LMAO my sides

they're in orbit

needs a top 10 anime betrayals edit.

>fell for the dirty bulk meme

>1-3 years

I hit that in a year and a half. Don't mislead the boy