Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums,

Looking for any medfags here, I terribly want to know what's wrong with me.

I am 18 years old and I look like a girl. My bones are extremely small, fingers haven't grown ever since I was in 7th grade or so. I used to be fat, but then I lost weight, yet I still have quite a lot of fat around my body.

So the thing is - my body is small with a BMI of 18,5 at the age of 18. I'd say that I eat too little, but I can see that I still have fat. How come? My body isn't growing, yet fat isn't burning either. That doesn't make any sense.

Do I have some sort of a hormonic disorder?

wanna see your body, post em!

you have a small frame

Your arm looks perfectly normal. I'm betting your issue is that you're a skinny unhealthy out of shape faggot. On the good side, you can fix this. Lift and eat.

gimme a sec

Most women have larger hands at the age of 15. Can't exactly lift my wrists and fingers into shape (Same goes for feet, which are ~40 European size (8 in US I guess)

I don't care about the fat that much, but I am just wondering how the fuck I ended up being a 13-year-old level faggot and yet I still have some fat

Most fat are around upper arms, upper legs and torso, meanwhile the most important parts for my appearance in summer are left looking like 5-year-old boney shits

Male side 8 is normal.
By being immobile and weak. Lift. Grow muscle. Eat. Get big. You're making excuses for how you got here and it's your doing.

You look like a normal weak guy. Eat and lift and you won't anymore. You sound like u have some body issues bruh lighten up

so you are like 5'7 height?

everyone has fat in stomach if you grab it like that if they are at healthy body fat %. it's where men primarily store fat.

you have no muscle mass. start lifting, eat at a surplus and your fat will disappear once your chest grows.

you could also get your blood tested and talk to doctor if you think that your test is low and they'll put you on it.

Ye I started lifting. My height is roughly 5'9"

No, my feet and forearms certainly don't look good. I am working out everyday (I am doing it right now at home, planning to hit the gym next year once I go to university) but I can't exactly make my fingers or wrists larger.

I am fine with whatever that is fixable, I am delighted to work towards fixing myself. What I am scared of is something that I cannot fix.

what's your wrist circumference?

14cm or 5.5 inches

So I did a similar thing because of fucked up ideals.
I was fat then I got super skinny thinking abs would just pop outta nowhere.

Had long hair at one point too. Makes me baka.

Still look like a girl skelly but I'm going to lift until I look like a man.

It is our right to look that way. We can build muscle easier than the other gender so it only makes sense that we should look muscular.

Put a skirt on bby

Get your hormones checked.

Make sure to post in another thread after you get your results.

I have small wrists too. You can't really change it so get over it. Just work on improving what you can and deal.

just lift and they will grow due to tendons around them although it will only be noticeable from the side and not from the top. you can gain at least an inch in your circumference from heavy lifting.

mine grew by almost 2 cm in ~5 months

pic or fuck off

Id say a life of poor mobility and lack of exercise changed your epigenetic profile towards the weaker side of your genetic potential. Nothing you can do to drastically change your frame (bone structure). You can however pack muscle and look bigger. Im just like you. People always think im big and wide because of how I look... yet my girlfriend can wear some of my tank tops. Looks can be deceiving. Try not to care as much about things you cannot change. If I were you Id still go to an endocrinologist just to rule things out. Best of luck.

Thank you for informative answers.

I will

>look like a girl

You just look like a skinnyfat dyel. If you looked like this then it'd be considered as looking like a girl

>Your arm looks perfectly normal.
>extreme high digit ratio
>smaller wrists than most women (I would bet less than 16cm)
>tiny hands
>long slender girly fingers
(You)

Why are there so many people nowadays who never threw a proper punch in their lives?

>it's where men primarily store fat.
>not actually reading his post
>Most fat are around upper arms, upper legs
That is literally female fat distribution, not normal at all.

You likely have high E, not necessarily low test.

OP we need to see what your fat distribution looks like in the gluteal and thigh region, please post butt pics.

nigga you look like a regular sedentary dyel with a bit of fluff, nothing special. Just lift heavy and eat well, you'll make it as long as you actually stick to it. We got this.

Not gonna take pics but it's pretty THICC

Hey dude, maybe I can give you some anecdotal advice coming from a 18y/o, like you(Slav tho). Just lift, focus on eating in surplus with right amounts protein and fat, try to sleep more and take some multivitamins. You could use some sunlight, too.

I started powerlifting at 16y/o(I was already doing calisthenics for 1 year), and since then, I gained around 15 kgs, my frame got overall wider, I grew like 4-5 cm and everything including muscles is bigger. Lifting heavy boosts test. Be sure to have good technique and constantly add more weight on compounds. I dont feel like making it already, but at our age, theres plenty of time, so get the most out of it. Best of luck breh

>mfw
>being pretty good mma fighter
>beating everyone in my area
>still weak ass body after 3 years of training
>5.9 same as you user
>we are made like this user i also have girly bones and puffy nipples
>done test test and i have it higher than the normal white man

ty
there's a difference between being petite and having 6th grader level fingers/wrists. If you would notice, my wrists are not wide, though male wrists are wide. Even my most feminine friend whose voice hasn't even hit puberty yet has wide wrists.

My wrist is as wide as yours barely 6.5 inch

How are the fingers?

It is quite usual to have long skinny hands and big palms.

Take HGH. You're young, you can probably gain some bone mass. I hear there's a precursor to hgh that works quite well. You'll have to ask others what that is.

Fair warning. I have no idea about the health implications. Do some research if you make that decision