Which body type do you prefer?

Which body type do you prefer?

1 because 2 is literaly fat right now and will become fatter.

bodytype 1 represents better traits:
>discipline
>fitness
>health

While the body on the right represents:
>strechmarks from fat
>saggy titts
>diabetes

I mean even her fingernails look unhealthy, literaly aids.

Bodytype 1 seems to represent Europe, bodytype 2 seems to represent america.

fuck 2 marry 1

t. numale

1. Currently a 2 with slimmer waist but smaller tits working for 1. But if it meant having the tits of 2 I would prefer to be 2 I think.

i dont fucking care

i will fuck them both. only virgins make these threads

>t. numale

>t. alpha

>only virgins will fuck everything

ftfy

Both.

Wait, is this the same woman? I can't really tell.

>only virgins have standards
No.

Veeky Forums is so fucking autistic it has to rationalize even why they want to put their penis inside a specific thing
God I hate you guys

Wasted dubs, you sound autistic as fuck, get some standards you virgin, its betas like you that put everything on a podium which has a pussy that destroyed woman of our time.

fucking nu-male.

Cringeworthy

You guys spend literally hours and post after post rambling and rationalizing about strawmanned imaginary women you never even met, yet I'm autistic
Nice self awareness you piece of shit

we don't care about tits that much

>being this autistic

this has to be b8

lower right
true perfection

>>gets asked a question
>>answers it
>>explains answer

>Veeky Forums is so fucking autistic it has to rationalize even why they want to put their penis inside a specific thing God I hate you guys REEEE
kys triggered autistic numale

To have a relationship with, 1. To fuck when I'm horny, 2. For some reason my dick wants those sloppy bodied women.but I could never have a relationship with her

>wanting to have saggy, deformed, wobbly tits of 2
K.Y.S.

If she has a pulse I'll fuck it.

2 is more feminine. I couldn't get my dick hard for a woman that looks like Chyna and wants to peg me.

Including traps and fatties?

LEFT

If you like bacon and oil, pick right

it'd being able to appreciate different kinds of bodies. only virgins have a check list of things they need in a woman's body.

Gross, fatties

Traps on the other hand

1, because 2 is just fat. She holds it somewhat decently but add 5 pounds and it all goes to hell

Speak for yourself, nigga

>no waist
>sausage fingers
>rounded stomach of a 50year-old bavarian alcoholic
>arms bigger than most men
>tits like menopaused hambeast
>cellulitis-ass looking like mashed potatoe
>more feminine
nigger wut

Left ideally, I'd view the woman on the right as a fat slob that's gonna have knee knocking titties in no time.

>>I don't like disgusting fat whales
>loool only virgins have a check list of things they need in a woman's body
Back to tumblr you fucking autist

kekked hard

But srsly, you're right

>he doesn't want his girl to be soft

n-no homo right?

The one with dem titties

Both YDB

Type 1 body with type 2's skintone would be perfect

I'm speaking generally.

2. It makes my penis go hard.

1 shows that she is a hard worker and capable of discipline. 2 looks like a lazy spoiled bitch banking on her genetics

>pectus excavatum

Generally
>no waist
>sausage fingers
Isn't feminine.

1, but ideally somewhere in between

I have that too

SAUCE ON 2 PLEASE

Left, she still has nice tiddies.

How the fuck is that even a question? 2 clearly lucked out with fat distribution, and that luck will run out soon. 1 is obvious choice due to her being more attractive and disciplined.

Left

Low test betas itt

1, but not for a wide margin.

2 appeals to my inner instincts mainly because tits, but I've dated/fucked many women like 2 and the initial attraction falls apart incredibly fast.

I'm currently dating a girl like 1 and the energy, passiĆ³n and sexual compenetration I have with her compensates the (slightly) deficit of visual atractiveness of her body.

I am married to a 2, got to have breast at least DD.

>traps
He said "she" dumbass.

>no waist
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean
>sausage fingers
They look like pretty standard fingers bro
She's a little chubby, but definitely not fat
You can't even see her arms
t.virgin, every girl with naturally big tits looks like that
We can't see her ass, but there's no visible cellulite in the picture

She's a little bigger than I'd normally go for, but she's got a softer, rounder look, which indicates high estrogen levels.

2. Oh god 2.
I just love girls with a little bit of meat.

I'd actually prefer 2.

But i think 1 is a bad reprensentation for a her bodytype. She looks old, probably her ugly tan.

2 because boobs

Hello HAES, I didn't know you were on Veeky Forums already. Pls take your fat-legitimization propaganda elsewhere, thanks.

>but she's got a softer, rounder look, which indicates high estrogen levels.
>stuffing your face with big-macs all day indicates high estrogen levels
You're not fooling anyone, HAES.

>a little bit of meat
Son, 2 is a Mongolian barbecue with no veggies and nothing but 10/90 meats with a 5 plate minimum. 1 is the one with a little meat. Fucks sake, does someone have the chart for this poor lost soul?

>veiny skeltal hands

>veiny skeletal hands + Veeky Forums bod
>sweaty sausage fingers + literal shit-tier fat cunt bod
Hmmm what to chose desu

And I would still fucking fuck it.

Would smash 2, but 1 would be the more sensible long-term choice (while still making my wiener feel funny)

No shame being a degenerate. Just don't be mad when our lord and savior Trumperino will deport you.

And that's your business, and that's fine. Given a choice between 2 and a garbage bag body, 2 all the way. But don't sit there and give the "little meat" cliche. It's pretty fucking obvious this is more than a little meat.

only booty and tits matter

Big titties just do it for me.

moar pls

Oh fuck. Can you imagine if nationalist edicts passed? Things like, huge breaks on benefits for being in shape, severely limited allowances on what foods you can get with benefits, getting rid of BMI and focusing on BF% instead. What about actual PENALTIES for maintaining unreasonably high BF%?? He truly would MAGA.

Second one because it's more feminine. Girls aren't supposed to have visible muscles.

What's with this one poster getting mad at us guys who prefer more tits and ass over a toned body? Is it some skinny cardiobunny?

I think it's someone with the gift of sight.

Bodyfat produce estrogen in both women and men. Too much estrogen is not a good thing, even for women.

First one because it's more feminine. Girls aren't supposed to have visible packs of excess fat.

>Which body type do you prefer?
Both, for different reasons, but more heavily leaning to the one on the left. The one on the right is acceptable because she's still proportional (so far as I can see), but if she gained any more weight, then no, and if her ass is already fat, then HELL no.

>a toned body
t. fat loving homosexual

Fuck both, but only marry the one on the left.

According to what? Before modern age women were working all day. Before everyone started sitting all day and slurping liquid sugar and fat.

>Perfection
>Ogre toes

Both

And they had access to a gym which made them able to get an unnatural amount of muscle mass? Don't think so.

I'm not without appreciation for some high test girls, mind you. Some girls are blessed with the ability to store fat in all the right places. White girls are seldom so lucky. But these broads are bangable.

>unnatural muscle mass

Just look at female sprinters

I love fat tits. For me its Face > Tits > Ass >Rest of the body. If she has a great face, I honestly dont care how the rest of her looks. Prime example, I would pick the middle out of the three.

Not the bovine

/thread

>tfw you'll never have a big ass gf to hear her wet fart while you spoon

The question is stupid too and I hate OP more than I hate the rest of you faggots if it makes you feel any better

the middle has the ugliest face though. Are you high?

Not him but I think middle is the cutest too

Either is fine but I'd be ashamed to be seen with the girl on the right. Yeah, sure, naked she looks sexy but with clothes on she just looks fat.

Are you kidding? First one has a long face, looks like a foot
Third one looks like a generic jewess, nothing wrong with her face but nothing good about it either
Second one looks cute

left has giant tits, skinny arms, nice belly, wide hips and is cute enough in the face.

left is the correct answer.

>cute enough in the face

If you think teenage boys with close together eyes and long noses are cute enough then yeah

Date/fuck 2
Marry 1

Honestly neither. If I was held at gunpoint and asked to choose between the two, I'd say 2, but the perfect body would be 1 with a bit more thiccness, I don't like the whole ripped abs look on women - don't get me wrong, that obviously isn't ripped but she could use a bit more thiccness, then we'd be talkin.

Her hairs up and has no make up on.

Middle girl looks like when Will Smith was a fish in the movie Shark Tale because her eyes are so far apart.

But she has a shit face which can't make up for her probably weird ass titties. Left all the way

First one.

How is this even a question???

>For me its Face > Tits > Ass >Rest of the body
>Choses the one with worst face, tits and rest of the body
If you people would atleast follow your own logic.

Also
>I love fat tits
Left one literally has giant tits and you chose the ugly-titlet. Wtf is wrong with you?

>A moon-face that underlines her fatness is best while a slightly longer face underlining leftys slim thiccness is bad
Don't get me wrong, they're all subpar, but left is atleast bangable with an hourglas figure, decent tits and just a mild fupa.

I don't understand your logic. The one on the left has
>best face
>best tits
can't see ass
>best body

Maybe it's just this picture, but #1 is objectively better in three of your four categories.