What is your diet, Veeky Forums?

What is your diet, Veeky Forums?

My diet is IIFYM

Ketodiet.
Lost 7-8kg until now, staying now at13-15%bf, cant tell it exactly because im too stupid to measure.

jain vegetarianism with a bit of catholic wine

>lunch
Big, fish or meat, pasta, rice or rarely potatoes. Often soup. Often vegetables.

>dinner
Big, fish or meat, pasta, rice or rarely potatoes. Normally soup. Often vegetables.

>breakfast
stuff myself with a greek yoghurt, banana/organe/apple and assorted sandwich

>snack between lunch and dinner
>if lifting day
eggs, sandwich, fruit, sometimes cereals with low sugar
>if not lifting day
everything except eggs

Nut chocolate, pudding, cocoa and Diet soda

>Breakfast

Usually tea, maybe a protein shake if I think I can choke it down. It's hard to eat in the mornings

>lunch

Usually nothing. My ADHD meds annihilate my appetite. I've tried getting food a few times but I'll only be able to choke down a few bites before feeling repulsed.

>dinner

My "dinner" is usually a couple of meals, and where I get most or all my calories. It will usually be a mix of meat, vegetables, grains, dairy, and legumes.

Nothing but fruit.

Sportacus?

>breakfast

oatmeal and coffee

>lunch

lentils with brownrice and spinach

>dinner

tofu and brownrice with broccoli

i'll eat nuts bananas and apples throughout the day

The last 3 months I've been living off of potatoes, ramen, rice and eggs because I moved into my own place and now I can't afford to eat proper gains foods

>grains
>legumes
dun goofed

Califag here. Below is my usual diet. Sometimes sweet potato is substitued for rice

Breakfast, 1/4 cup Oatmeal dry w/ Coffee OR 6 egg whites cooked w/ Spinach and cheese

Inbetween Lunch, Piece of Fruit

Lunch; 6oz protein (usually chicken or tilapia), 1/2 cup of cooked rice and as many vegetables as I want

2 hours after lunch, 4oz of meat (i keep them in sandwich bags).. Usually chicken and a protein shake

2 hours later "Real Food" double serving and go hit the gym.

2 hours later, Protein shake and try to go to bed before hungry

> breakfast
100g oats
30g proteinpowder
100g nuts
50g dried fruits
150g frozen berries
banana
apple

> lunch
100g of mixed rice and wheat
150g chickenbreast
35g sesame or sunflower seeds
onion, garlic, paprika, tomato
seasoning
apple

> dinner
380g yoghurt 3,8% fat
250g fatless greek yoghurt
150g frozen berries
35g sesame
15g chia
10g crushed flax seeds
apple
banana

this all is about 3200 KCal with 180g proteins, 66g of that are from plants.
Dining like this costs about 9€ each day in germany.

all fresh vegetables and fruits are organic
I might switch the frozen berries to organic too soon.

The yoghurt is home made. 2l fermented with really cheap store bought yoghurt. Just mixing one cheap probiotic and one regular together as starter.

the oats, protein, nuts and dried fruits for breakfast are prepared weekly. Just adding hot water and the berries.

the rice mix with the seasoning and sesame is prepared monthly.
just add water to the pot, the rice mix, cut the vegetables, put a piece of chicken breast on top, close pot.
on electric stove let it on for 5 minutes and let it there for at least 20 minutes.

>didn't buy milk
>have to down 2L of pepsi to get daily kcal

Nearly 1 year in keto, lost 55lb.

Whatever the fuck I want it to be. I don't count shit all done by instinct. You wish you were alpha like me.

Iifym
The twist is I dont count macros

Hamburger Helper
Tuna
Ramen
Cereal
PB&J
Apples and Bananas

Anything tasty I can find.

Plenty of food

>intermittent fasting
>Chicken salad twice daily

Fish, red meat, poultry. Vegetables (a lot of them), some fruits and berries. Very little dairy, most of it cheese. Rice, wholewheat pasta, potatoes, sweet potatoes. Pizza if I feel like doing it myself. Occasional beer or something else I fancy.

>OHP 80 kg
>Bench 140 kg
>Squat 200 kg
>Deadlift 250

Raw food and keto diet.

I usually eat one meal a day. Usually has brown rice, beans, chicken, and assorted vegetables. Sometimes deli turkey or eggs. Almost always cheese.

> 60
> 80
> 100
> 120

Any advice?
>inb4 start lifting

not very anal bout that.

mostly sardines, chicken, turkey, eggs, nuts, seeds, fats like butter, coconut oil, macadamia nuts coconut milk and avocados.. then some berries like blueberries or some veggies like broccoli, red cabbage, Brussels sprouts and carrots. those I mostly juice because when even steamed they cause horrible gas cramping due to some sugar they have we can't break down lacking the enzyme..

occasionally brown rice and quinoa

>Eat well

I eat two big meals a day, one at 12 and dinner when I get home, so between 4 and 7. Lots of rice, pasta, sweet potatoes and veggies. Enough meat/poultry/fish as well. Learn to cook, have variety in your skills and diet. You're not a fucking robot, enjoy your food mang.

>Sleep enough

Get a routine and stick to it. I generally go to sleep around 2200-2230 and wake up at 0630, latest at 0800 during weekends.

>Lift hard

I currently do three days a week, mon and fri squats, wed deadlifts. I then vary bench/OHP every other training day and add assistance accordingly. When (not if, when) I stall, I either try to identify the weak point that's holding me back or just add fucking murderous medium-heavy volume after my heavy triples. Another thing I've done is today for example, 6x1x125 kg bench, 1 min rests in between, followed by two max sets (not to failure) with 100 kg. Next time it's the same, but with 127,5. Then 130.

3x5 works, 5x3 works. 3x5/3 + 5x10 works but is living hell. Find the one that suits you. Never make assistance your main lifts. Always do abs, 3 sets of hanging leg raises are a good example to finish your workout with. Learn proper form. Don't use gloves. Do mobility, especially for squats. Don't overthink, just focus on the simple basics. Train hard, eat well, sleep enough. No need for supplements if you can nail those three.

So basically >start lifting
I mean more as "should I focus on squat/DL" because they seem to lack?

Leg raises are bs that hurt the lower back, knee raises are goat.

>Never make assistance your main lifts

What did he mean by this?

>I mean more as "should I focus on squat/DL" because they seem to lack?

Yes. If you wish to improve your lifts, you need to do them. OHP will be a fucking bitch to up tho, at least in my experience.

Are you a grill or a skeleton?

>Never make assistance your main lifts

WHAT
DOES
THIS
MEAN

why would ohp be a bitch if I am already more upper body dominant

>WHAT
>DOES
>THIS
>MEAN

That assistance is there to fill a specific purpose, usually to fix a weak point in my main lifts or to balance out the heavy pushing I do to avoid chronic and acute injuries. OHP, squats, bench and diddlys are my main lifts, so I spend most of my gym time on them.

And yes, start lifting. You'll need to lift hard to be able to lift heavier. If your face does not change in color and shape, you're not lifting hard enough.

whatevers in the fridge and a protein shake

How the fuck would I make assistance my main lift then, idk why you'd say this, can't make sense of it.

>you're not lifting hard enough
That seems like injuring yourself on purpose
How do I know what my max is. do I keep going up until I fuck up my form or?

>How do I know what my max is. do I keep going up until I fuck up my form or?

Generally yes. Then you deload a bit and start again.

>How the fuck would I make assistance my main lift then, idk why you'd say this, can't make sense of it.

Ever see people curling, skullcrushing, calfrising, pec flying for hours? It's very common here in the UK.

>It's very common here in the UK
*everywhere

I understand now that you took me for a summerfag. that's alright.

4 u

i eat nothing but oats and drink milk and spend all my time doing squats

ya bulking bra?

no gains for you

This but vegetarian

I play life on gard mode nigga

THIS
i started intermittent fasting today and skipped breakfast, didn't even have cravings, i just chewed on some gum just in case
i wanna start eating yogurt again though, i gave it up once i began to start working on my body, seriously. I also wanna start making myself rice.
pic related is the goal and im getting pretty close

A bunch of shit tier food because I'm a fatass with no self control.

Damn. She has some HUGE nip-naps..

keep working at it, user
the secret is: once you start challenging yourself is the moment you start seeing changes. all you need to do is gain muscle, lose weight. low carb, high fiber, lots of water. Little to no processed food.

fast food and soda.

I've been gaining muscle and strength but it's been difficult to change my diet when I've been eating like a fatass for my entire life. Doing the hard work is the easy part, it's holding myself back that's turning out to be a bitch.

I looked at the pic first and admit I was getting increasingly worried while reading your post until that last line

36 egg whites and a multivitamin

For the past few months I've been eating baked chicken, boiled eggs and toasted whole wheat bread with cheese, and either apples or Greek yogurt for a snack.
Discovering that the nearby supermarket has cheap baked chicken was really great.

well i know what foods are right for me and help my body the most and which foods don't. I'm not starving myself or eating too much. For exercise, I'm doing pilates and barre (Not old woman type, but actually challenging stuff that has caused changes in my body)

This

>breakfast
oatz and eggs

>lunch
lentils
sweet potato
kale
tuna/chicken/salmon

>dinner
chicken/beef/pork
broccoli/brussel sprouts
lentils/black beans

>snacks
greek yogurt
protein bar
protein shake

Often the hardest things are not the things we do, but rather the things we don't user.

Granola Bars and cheap Gin.

same.

Any asians here got any tips on how to quit rice?

I'm fucking fat and bloated as fuck and I've been reading wheat and rice contributes to being bloated and I'm cutting.

But I'm so used to eating rice + meat/veggies that I find it hard to be content with just eating meat/veggies in a meal and I get hungry asap.

Don't eat rice.

But honestly, gradually reduce your portion of rice intake. Cutting off at once is pretty hard but doable.

Yeah, cut it totally. Eat the same shit, straight. It's so ABC to everything over rice.

What's a good sub for rice that's still low cal?

Currently cutting 1500cal

Fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, beans/legumes, occasionally seafood or egg white
No alcohol, meat except fish, dairy, or fake sugars (well, just about never)

Quinoa

Keto soylent when cutting.

Local gas station pizza when bulking.

Her.

High protein, low carb and trying to avoid gluten-containing foods.

That's literally all you need to make gains.

why the fuck did you put meals in that order

a kilo of yoghurt a day
what in the

spicy mi goreng noodles
instant full cream milk powder
nutri grain sometimes
>ausfag, uni student

>breakfast
fuck that

>lunch
some kind of soup, rice n chicken

>dinner
fuck that

That's 700 calories. Even tiny chicks can do that.

Do you need the suit to look ripped too, leaf eater

Avoid flour and gluten as much as possible
Eat more protein (supplement with shakes and shit when I feel like it)
No sodas
Almost no booze
can't stop eating oatmeal cookies tho

Get protein count
Fish at least 4 times a week
Fat count from fish or plants
Fermented foods for gut health
Fruit and veggies, at least 10 servings a day
Coffee and tea

Occasional treats: tubers and legumes

No:
Prosessed foods
Added salt
Refined sugars
Additives

everything the animal named human is supposed to eat.RAW!

>is supposed to eat
Next you're going to claim we're 'designed' too

>ADHD
let me guess, you never been slapped as a kid when you acted retarded and now the jewry convinced you are sick in the head... very good goym!

nice diet gym rats

I can tell you're a cunt

i just eat big

Eggs, bacon, burgers, hot dogs, oatmeal, rice and Ramen noodles. Milk when I can afford it.

paleo raw vegan soy intermittent fasting till 6

>tfw have adhd and acted so insane as a child that my mom hit me and pushed me around until i was old enough to fight back

that's bullshit if she did beat your prick ass you would have known to never go out of her word and respect her. you didn't!

quit taking those pills, you are grown up man now, if you have to much energy go and run!

kys

Could anyone recommend me a diet for having high energy all day? This has been a major issue for me.

meth

Poor guy.

I eat what ever I want, I dont drink anything but water, milk, and some juices. I'm a power lifter. 405 Squat, 315 bench, 455 dead lift

right now im fasting for a week or two but when i get off ill go on a keto-ish diet during the week using 16/8 IF, carb refeeds on saturday and fasting sunday,

Shut the fuck up you idiot. There is a difference between a kid who can't sit the fuck down and a man that couldn't hold a fucking office job for more that 2 hours without some fucking drugs

Color I get, but shape?

Two protein bars = around 600cal 52g of protien in the morning

Then a grilled chicken sandwich at night

Fart face

No u

EAT BIG TO GET BIG RIGHT BABE?

u

P L A N T B A S E D

no milk or bread, hitting under 3000 daily.

Cutting from 250