Discuss

Discuss

You fell for some memes.
/thread

>implying so many things

If you like traps you are gay, simple as that.

>trap gf

you mean bf

If it looks like a woman but has a dick it is gay right?

What about a female to male that looks like a man but has a vagina...is that straight?

>trap gf likes cute disney movies
I should get one

>t. Used up whore

How is this fitness related?

You forgot the eternal hell fire op

>he fell for the heaven and hell meme
Kys religioncuck

If I like this it isn't even gay right since he was born a female and has a pussy?

No it's gay because she's ugly.

but if liking traps is gay because they have a dick surely this is no homo since he has a vagina?

why this shit started popoing in on Veeky Forums

lads there's some brainwashing programs going on

Nah bro you're still gay because literally the only thing about that person that's woman is the pussy, literally everything else screams man and you're just trying to deny you're a homo
Liking traps makes you gay because traps are just gay men who want a better chance of attracting a man
Also wanting to be with that abomination makes you a massive narccicist

It looks like a dude. You are attracted to a dude.

Vagina doesn't make up for that. It'd be like justifying an obese fetish with "It's a hole".

In the case of the opposite, it literally has a cock. If you know this and are still attracted to it, that makes you a fag. If you get tricked by it and don't know about the dick it doesn't make you gay.

Are you OP from the other thread trying to save face?

No that's not me

Reminder that women are trash.

that hominid baby is a nice touch

Take your garbage to /lgbt/
Half the board are closet homos or homos that just lurk but if you're going to talk about your degeneracy do it on the board made for it faggot
Being a mentally fucked piece of shit who likes dick isn't for a fitness board

>t. Faggot still in the closet who is in denial of his cocklust

both pretty gay desu

If you want to fuck anything that was born with a dick, you gay
If you want to fuck anything that looks like a man, you gay as well

>you only get to experience a trap GF while shes at her best, then she suicides and you get another qt prime trap GF

sounds like a good deal

Op has a valid point however, women are so shit in dating these days that fucking MEN are better at being women than they are
If you fuck a trap, yeah id call you gay but dealing with women isnt fucking easy bro

So:
>man with vagoo = gay
>woman with penis = gay
>woman with vagoo = not gay
>man with penis = no homo?

I wouldn't mind a trap gf if only they weren't disgusting as fuck, all of them.

With actual women, it's a roll of the dice with whether or not they are mentally ill. With traps, it's 100% guaranteed.

It's no contest

>>man with vagoo = gay

It's not a vagoo, it's a penis that's been surgically mutilated to look like a vagoo.

I've actually watched a video of the surgery. You can't un-see that. That was years ago and it still haunts me to this day.

>you
stop writing in niggerish

Buck angel is just a woman with a double masectomy and a bunch of hormone shots

Reminder

Reminder

That girl is ugly, but his tips are on point: learn how to not reveal yourself as chaserscum on /lgbt/ and have a decent body and you'll get a trap gf.

:(

incredibly accurate, american women are garbage tier