Guys, it's about to happen. Am I the only one seeing this shit?

Guys, it's about to happen. Am I the only one seeing this shit?

What are you seeing?

lolol deluded linkie is seeing things now

probably, all I see is a $100k wall at .00123 eth that is followed many more ico stacks lined up.

Why do you need to make a thread? There's already 5-6 please kindly fuck off.

6000 by the morning

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PAJEET SHILLING FAGGOT CHAINLINK SUCKS COCK hahahaha as it drowns to .30 cents soon. teach Veeky Forums a lesson

a thread died for your sins

You just don't get it man.

LINK is so revolutionary, its like anti-grav. So when we moon, we go the opposite direction. Fuck what are you stupid or something?

linkies is fucking aids, overshilled shitcoin, fuck off link germs, make this board clean again.

>kekked at vitalik fisting link bag holders
SELL THE NEWS KIDS

Nobody will ever buy Bitcoin they will just program their own blockchain based store of value.

Nobody will ever buy Ethereum they will just program their own smart contracts.

Will nobody ever buy Chainlink just like they never bought BITCOIN or Etherium?

Imagine being this stupid

> sibos hasnt even ended yet
> knows it will moon
> all in since presale and still not selling

I wont FUD campaigns deter my long hours of research and future financial security. Try again.

Smartcontract presentation is over. Nothing more can come from sibos for link

you are in for big suprises son

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
MY LINKIE FRIENDS
AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTIN
TILL THE END

Is it perfectly tapered?

the difference being bitcoin was something revolutionary and new, ethereum did things that wern't possible with any blockchain before, and stood on its own.

chainlink requires another blockchain in order for its oracles to be useful for anything. ethereum would be stupid not to add oracle support in their layer, and vitalik is good about not giving random features required shittokens to work, so you can bet it will be more popular than chainlink on ethereum.

so really, you're betting on ethereum failing as the most used smart contract platform, and the successor not implementing any oracle support in their own blockchain.

And you're in for big disappointment

NO TIME FOR FUDDERS
CUZ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
OF THE CRYPTO WORLD

We didnt expect any news during sibos are you that dumb? It was all a demo put the big banks minds at ease before they implement it, stay poor for real bro.

Do enlighten us. Otherwise stfu paj

no, those are the facts, if you don't like them its because you don't understand them.

you guys are both fucking brainded - probablly holding my digibags i dropped on your necks, have it faggots

chainlink is unique because its decentralised oracle network - and link will be needed by node operators.

anyway i dont like you anons for being blind

so for that reason, i'm out

What would that look like (oracles on ethereum etc.)? It seems totally out of the scope of the project. And oracles seem like something that should exist outside of the blockchain.
Are there any proposals for a built in oracle service you could link to?

Chainlink is actually blockchain-agnostic. It's only an ERC20 because it needed to be tokenized. It doesn't need its own blockchain. It's middleware, my dude.

Also vitalik would be stupid to waste time on something that already has an adequate solution.