>tfw i did not know a too low bar is hindering deadlift form
>tfw putting a plate unter the bar fixed all my DL problems
>tfw DL is EZ now

General good feels thread i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/deadlifts-dirty-secret
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congrats.

Now work your way back to actually pulling a deadlift instead of a rack/box pull.

Wait... Does this mean you are deadlifting less than 1pl8 OP?

If so, Top kek.

nah i pulled 280lbs today

t-nation.com/training/deadlifts-dirty-secret

Your post makes no sense op unless you were deadlifting less than 135 lbs.

my gyms 45lbs plates are smaller than olympic plates

>People are born with intermediate strengh.

Fucking hell lads, we must all work our way up there. DL with big weight and shitty form is a one-way to snap city

first time I ever dl I did 2 pl8s ur sad

everyone on fit started with 2plate DL and perfect form

:^)

What the fuck, you shouldn't have any issues working your way from an empty bar to 1 pl8 on deadlifts unless you're a woman or a child.

>intermediate strengh
Fuck off retard.

1pl8 with decent form on a first try ? Don't make me fucking laugh. As said, everyone on /fit has a greek god physique, benches 3pl8 at least, and is a natty.

>Getting angry at "intermediate"

What should've called it superhuman strenght then ? Or maybe babyweights ? Fucking hell you are beyond retarded

>1pl8 with decent form on a first try ?
Who said that you goal post moving faggot. There is absolutely no need to use a 45 under the plates to give height to a sub 135 deadlift unless your a woman or a child. 135 is not intermediate for anyone but a woman or a child, and we aren't talking about them. Fuck off retard.

>every body is the same

I don't exactly know what angle you're attacking from, this memery is too advanced for me.. but on topic:

I said fuck it and started with the bar on my first time ever doing deadlifts because I didn't want to be arsed setting up the plates to put the bar at the standard height and as a skinnyfat DYEL (I'm talking struggling to squat 95lb 5x5) I managed to get 5x5.

Unless you're subpar, which I'm not bashing people who are, (we all start somewhere) if you haven't lived a completely sedentary lifestyle, 135 your first day in the gym should be doable as long as you pay attention to form.

No, there is just not point in giving a shit to the extreme outlier that can't manage to lift less than 135 without assistance. Fuck off retard.

1pl8 DL is not difficult for any male that is not in some way disabled. Even a completely untrained, yet otherwise healthy, male should be able to pull 60kg first time.

I usually give people shit when they say "anyone should lift X by X day easy" but 1pl8 is very much a joke. If you were Veeky Forums enough to carry your mom's groceries outa the car as a kid you should be able to do a pl8 for at least a rep.

I started doing this a while back and it helped me alot. That small bit less bending over really saves my back

I've got pretty mixed up feels guys.

>qt3.141 talked to me out of the blue
>I wanted to fuck her since i was 14, when i knew her
>she's very nice to me and makes me laugh
>I made laugh her too

>she's my best friend sister

>my friend would be glad that i fuck her because I'm a good guy and she usually bangs bad guys

>hitted 3pl8 diddy for reps today

A very busy day today.

>power cleaning this morning
>Look at squat rack and someone is squatting less than my PRs

feels good. Thank you DYEL azn for being weaker than me

I saw a teen that was starting today. He barely could bench the bar, he made me remember myself four months ago. Benched 1.5pl8 next to him. I could feel him miring. Felt good.

Deadlifting 1pl8 is the equivalent to benching the bar

>reduce range of motion
>exercise is now easier
damn

>people complementing me on my body now
I don't know how they see it, whenever I look in the mirror I still see a DYEL tryhard faggot who can't even bench 150 for 5. All I see are flaws.

Oh and my gym co workers now hate me secretly because they know I support Trump.