How do you get rid of eye bags?

How do you get rid of eye bags?

I feel like they're the main reason why I'm still a virgin.

try sleeping

>m-muh lack of sleep is causing dark eyes

pls be my guest and get enough sleep / nutrition / training durnig an entire month and see if ur subhuman under eye dark circles are gone
99 % of the time under eye dark circles come from the lack of bone support for the eye area ( mainly lateral orbital rims+cheekbones) and fat distrubution around your under eye area
Have fun putting jew products under eyes that will do nothing but lighten up your skin in that area , which will make your skin tone uneven and wierd looking , and as soon as you stop putting the jew products the dark circles will re gain their coloring and come back which mean you have to put them your entire fuken life .

I've never had trouble with eye bags, nor have I read any contradictory evidence to the fact that sleeping will get rid of puffy eyes/ eye bags.

How much do you weigh? Maybe try dieting, sleeping for atleast 8 hours, and maybe take a supplement.

Literal baggy eyes or hereditary dark circles? they are two different things

stop drinking so much boozs. sleep more.

>hereditary dark circles
What can I do about that one?

i fucking sleep 10 hours every day

i dont fucking consume alcohol

there's literally nothing you can do without visiting a plastic surgery expert. There are some "fast" treatments (the doctor removes the fat under your eyes with a needle in 10 minutes and you'll be fine for a while) but those are not permanent. Checking your diet may help, but don't expect miracles doing that alone.

I think genetics play a role as well as sleep and diet of course. I have dark circles and bags under my eyes all the time even in the summer when I eat well and sleep well. During the school year they look worse, but no matter what they're always there. Surgery or make up are prolly the only effective solutions

Never have I ever seen a skinny person with eye bags
In general I'm guessing a shitty lifestyle is the main cause.

Former fatty here, mine developed when I lost weight. I guess the fat that was under them mostly left, leaving bags.

I also smoke and I'm almost 30...probably wouldn't happen to someone with better skin elasticity.

I'm 5'9" 140 lbs and have dark circles under my eyes. Always been a skinny fuck and always had dark circles.

I have generally darker area under my eyes and my gf says she loves them, contrasts my light blue eyes nicely.

There is hope

i'f i get below 12% my dark circles start looking atrocious, you can see veins through the skin

god i cant wait till i have enough money for surgery

S-Sally?

yep huge dark circles under my eyes pretty much ruined my self esteem, i was nicknamed panda boy and stoner in high school

currently saving up for fillers/blepharoplasty and maybe implants, although its gonna be years before i have the money given i'm still in uni

best thing i'm doing currently is using retin-a cream twice a week on my whole face to thicken the skin and also taking beta-carotene supplements to make my skin less pale, it reduces the contrast between the dark circles and my skin tone pretty well

Green tea bags under your eyes
Or preparation h

I was talking about the bags u dense faggot.
I have seen some people that had them since kids but most people I know have them because they are degenerates that smoke, shit sleep, abuse drugs etc.

calm down autismo

i dont have fucking autis....

okay i have PDD-NOS

Reduce sodium intake, drink more water, sleep more (but don't oversleep) if that doesn't work, plastic surgery broski.

10 hours is too much holy shit

Make up. have been doing it for over a year and its probably the most effective solution except for surgery

If you don't know how much sodium/water somene intakes it is retarded to tell them to take less/more

get laid, only pussy can get rid of your eye bags

Stretch your scalenes and sterno cloido mastoid thank me later

Sorry OP, your cranial nerve numero 3 which controls the ocular motor movement are weak as fuck and it will never get better unless you get plastic surgery to address the issue at a cosmetic level. You will likely have droopy eyes at old age too.

If you're Middle Eastern, Jewish, or Indian, I think you should keep in mind, it's kind of common to have eye bags or darker circles around your eyes. Try not to feel too bad about it. If you lived Iraq or something, it would be considered fairly normal to have darker circles around your eyes. If you're Middle Eastern or Indian, I think some people that aren't Middle Eastern or Indian don't think it's that weird that you have darker circles around your eyes.

i did 3 sets of 15 under eye-ups every morning for a few months and ive seen great improvement so far

This is probably mostly genetic. The best remedy is get plenty of sleep, avoid stress and eat healthy, that will fix 90% of any issue. Maybe get some good natural eye cream and that may help with the appearance a little. I use some because I naturally have dark circles and used to wear glasses for 20 years, which is totally fine, but the bagginess isn't there.

I'm middle eastern and I have them.
Is it possible to at least reduce them?