What's the most Veeky Forums dota 2 character?

What's the most Veeky Forums dota 2 character?

I think it might be a tie between Juggernaut and Sven

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/b/be/Cent_attack_06.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

axe for sure

what about cent?

>tfw ur a manlet with a small sword but its not about the size of ur sword its how u use it and thats why ur picked constantly in high level pubs and fuck shit up in competitive games while sven gets kited forever like the lanklord bish he is

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/b/be/Cent_attack_06.mp3
definitely

sven ult is roiding tho.
very fit for Veeky Forums.

What a stupid fucking question

Alchemist's ogre is literally Veeky Forums

>Literally uses steroids
>Roid gut
>Loads weight on his back
>Takes advice from a manlet

Sniper

>implying beastmaster doesn't look completely aesthetic in the old overthrow loadscreen

let's face it, jugg has definitely most well developed body, a perfect balance between strength and agility

found the manlet

that feel when you will never have lina's feet rub against your dick

>tfw when too intelligent to buy strength items

wtf guys???
It's obviously Sladar. He only does brosplit and skips leg day. Literally Veeky Forums

Steroids are an abomination!

this is why i lift

magina is not like dat. He is dyel af m8

natty-mage

I laughed out loud at that play on Magina's name

I always sperg out about this but it's true, the majority of MOBA shits jerk off more on the characters and don't even know how to play the game.

RTS is sooooo fucking dead. You can't expect people today to control one guy because they're too busy jerking off to memes of him, let alone control 30, the last few RTS games dumbed it down to just 20 or 30 man armies. 15 years ago you had 200 food limits, I'd pay to watch moba shits be unable to finish the first campaign level against the computer with cheat codes turned on.

No one has rock hard abs like Tiny!

why do people who play RTS are like this?

Is this possible natty?

>lats bigger than triceps

no

Dude I know how you fucking feel. I was like 12 beating roc and tft on hard when dota allstars came out it was the shit. I had already played 6.37 on roc by eul. I used to smash people with chen and visage. I stooped playing for like 6 years and that's when league introduced all the autistic fucks. Gaming isn't what it used to be.

U know u can play w.e u want right?

Doombringer
>tallest in the game
>eats big to get big
>knows maths, 300k starting
>highest strength around

omni

because rts didn't just die in a fire, it imploded upon itself and created an alternate universe of shit within 5 or 6 years. there is NO other genre that died as hard as this. imagine if every fps game was a rail shooter and you can't even turn, you only get to click when to shoot and the entire thing is pre-aimed.

when I was 9 I thought about the future of rts games. broodwar and wc2 were the most popular at the time. I imagined 128 v 128 that took place over years, no pop cap, you could have 100k x 100k areas, there could be a system to make the game's history based on huge battles that happened (EE2 was a shit game but did this on the math level and you could have code in place to generate a story behind it). remember that bw never dropped win98 and 8mb of ram even now in 2016, and was handling 1600 units upon release on dial up and shit 90s consumer hardware due to clever netcode.

It could have happened, but instead you get basically a third person shooter "game" where you can't even move your own fucking camera around. One of my retarded friends was into LoL and he tried to get me on it. literally spent 45 minutes explaining character backstories. I'm like, dude, literally none of this fucking matters at all, it's just one deviantart tier picture and 4 paragraphs. he won't stop talking about and "has to tell me the backstories of his fav chars" it and FINALLY he plays the game. within 30 seconds one person on his team quits after his cheese shit rush fails, and the entire 2v3 is now permanently fucked. he spends the next 30 minutes dying only because the lag makes him mis-click and his char can't run away fast enough to heal and always dies to one last unexpected hit. What a fucking load of shit...

MOBAs are hard but in a different way. Theres more variability in the average DotA tournament than the average BW tourney. The meta for MOBAs allow for so many viable strategies whereas the RTS meta has always pigeonholed you into 3-4 options at MOST depending on matchup.

Mechanics are very subtle in MOBAs. I used to play SC2 with a 7k DotA player (hes played in a few majors and Im sure a few ppl here have heard about him) and he regularly beat me with mechanics alone.

Your friend sounds kind of like a fanboy desu. In the average RTS theres only one opponent and the game is mostly static (your base doesnt move, etc). In MOBAs your focus-point (the hero, as opposed to your main/1 army) has to move around the map a lot more and theres 5 other opponents and 4 teammates who are as untethered as you are. MOBAs have an untethered nature.

Btw DotAs mechanics are less babbymode than LoL (can adjust camera, more skillshots, more variable meta, etc)

Literally popping tren and farming with Hmong strawberry growers so I can cosplay as Andy-Mage at TI-7.

>tfw gf won't wear her Lina outfit to bed despite being a ginger.

>Takes advice from a manlet
holy fuck lmao +1

there's a hero literally based off Arnold
you are all pathetic

>skips leg day
>only curls

i understand how you might feel but you need to be less of a cringey retard about it.

Idk I've been thinking about switching over to Dota 2 because I play league of legends way to fucking much. Is Dota 2 better? It would be great if I got an objective opinion on this.

I preferred DotA over DotA 2 tbqh fampai

its not fun, nobody speaks english and developers literally change things based on reddits opinion

please help i need to stop

But does she have the tits and feet tho.
If not just ask for windrunner

>Windrunner
>Wind
>runner
:'(

I want the windranger to be real, and also my gf. LIKE DER WIND. HERE, HABANERO