>Lower bodies are getting stronger so good feels there
>Saw ex today and was frosty as fuck, got new gf but still hung up on her

When will this crazy ride mellow out.

Work out harder

>diet going forward, bulking at reasonable speed
>lift feels good
>4pl8 dl yesterday
>going for 3pl8 squat next week
>moving for work in December, don't know bout working out there, going for the social gains instead.
So being halfway done with 1/2/3/4 before that feels great.

>realising I will never dl big because I have no grip strength and my calluses always get torn to shreds

Good job user

picking myself up out of my 'n'th time quitting the gym, prepped meals for the week and in the pursuit of lean gains once again. Feels bad but also good man, I'm no stranger to failure, but endeavor to always be persistent in trying again,

>daily diet and creatine
>running and calisthenics not enough
>still skinny fat
>should start lifting now
>no free weights, only barbells
>dont know how to build a plan

you too?

>Diet
My diet is currently shit, but I am eating more proteins then I used to do.

>Lifts
I should be starting on squats and deadlifts soon. I stuck at 57,5 kg bench and 40 kg OHP.
Used to do 26 kg dumbbell rows, but changed that to barbell rows.

>Feels
I am dating a lovely girl at the moment, but she just came out of a 4,5 year relationship and she wants to takes things slow.
Finally fixed internship on school. Will probably have my bachelor chemistry diploma in 2018.

Good feels

>diet going well, finally don't feel like a fat fuck anymore
>actually getting noticed by girls
>almost done with my bachelors

Bad feels

>still a weak bitch, feel like a fraud bitch when talking to people who really lift
>don't know what to do when I get out of school
>want to leave my flyover state but parents want me to stay home and work some soulsucking shit job

I'm conflicted

>creatine
>skinny fat
breh
>but she just came out of a 4,5 year relationship and she wants to takes things slow.
just make her feel like you're the one for her, nothing wrong with ending one relationship and starting a new one in a small amount of time as long as you feel comfortable with the new partner.

Can i not be out of shape and use creatine?

be a little in shape THEN take it also only 5g right?

>stalled on lifts and weight
>currently stuck at 90kg, I'm 6'2 so look good, but not beastly yet.
>can't eat in mornings and have had a shit appetite recently so struggling to bulk
>feeling meh overall, don't get to see daylight cos I work 8-5. The uk has like 6hrs of daylight in winter.

I'm in the best shape of my life but not as happy as i was when I was lighter and weaker.

Thoughts and advice?

>just make her feel like you're the one for her, nothing wrong with ending one relationship and starting a new one in a small amount of time as long as you feel comfortable with the new partner.

I am not rushing things. She wants to go on dates with me, but not that often as if we have a relationship. she said that if it continues like this, then we are going into a relationship.

I give it like 2 to 3 months.

>Diet
P good lately

>Lifts
10/10, smashed a killer leg session today I thought for sure I was gonna fail

>Feels
I broke up with my girlfriend last Saturday and while I'm feeling the loneliness pangs a little it was the best thing to do and I generally feel a lot better than I did during the relationship. I'm also very ambitious and am working really hard on my goals, but I might be doing this to avoid feeling alone. Regardless the progress in life is explosive and feels great.

Was cutting but ate like shit the past week and prob gained like 2 or 3 pounds. Plus trying to quit smoking. Feels bad man.

>diet
Not too bad, gaining weight but probably not as fast as I'd like cause I've been so busy I haven't had as much time to eat
>lifts
Good here
>Feels
Fuck, I just want a qt, there's this one girl who completely caught my heart, but she barely even knows I exist, I don't even have any idea on how to go about furthering something with her
Just really lonely these days

good guy m8 enjoy it just watch out for any thoughts of her regarding her ex

>I'm feeling the loneliness pangs a little it was the best thing to do and I generally feel a lot better than I did during the relationship
Good m8 nothing worse than pursuing an unfulfilling relationship

Diet is perfect. Started as a fat fuck and am losing weight at a good rate.
Lifts are mixed. Was DYEL 3 months ago and am doing SL. Making great progress on lower body and nailing squats but upper body is hard and I'm constantly stalling because I have skinny twigs for arms.
Feels are bad. Am still an old lonely loser who wasted his life being a fat fuck and am now trying to "make it" so I don't kill myself, which still isn't out of the question.

You'll make it
Stats?

im not completely skinny fat
i have a fair amount of muscle just not a ton

i take 5g once a day

>6'1"
>180
>~20% bf

>good guy m8 enjoy it just watch out for any thoughts of her regarding her ex

Thanks, I don't know how she thinks about her ex. I am not going to talk about that..
We're having fun when we are together and I know that she likes me.

Steady as it goes.

>We're having fun when we are together and I know that she likes me.
that's all it should take tbqh senpai. lifting for her?

>>dont know how to build a plan
use one that is already tried and tested, i can recommend phrak's greyskull lp

I started lifting, because I really like to do it. Even though I am very shit at it and still have a belly.
I also should change my diet, its a very mentally challenge for me. somehow I maintain at 88 kg (started at 96 kg), but losing more would be better.

cut a bit maybe

10 weeks ago weighed 230, now weigh 216. Eating 1800 kcal/day.

Started with just the bar on everything, just hit 135 on squats, feels good. Bench is doing alright at 100, OHP is fucking murdering me and I can barely finish with 65. I'm hoping it will be easier to make progress once I switch to a lean bulk but that's likely 4-6 months away.

yeah OHP is the most tedious lift to progress on

Bread is a bitch for me cause it doesn't fill me up and I really like it.
Should try to search for an alternative for lunch, cause I eat too much at lunch.

why not lean bulk now? seems like u have been shedding a ton of weight

some oats maybe?

Been getting sick alot lately. Didn't eat for 2 weeks, dropped 2-3kg. rip gains.

Can't lift cuz of rheumatism. I get away with when it is warmer outside but winter is killing me slowly

>feels
I don't want to, anymore.

>Thanks, I don't know how she thinks about her ex. I am not going to talk about that..
>We're having fun when we are together and I know that she likes me.
That's the way to go my man. If you enjoy each others company, regardless of whether you've just ended a relationship or it's your first that's all which matters.

Which routine you following kind sir?

It's my understanding that a lean bulk is a long term thing, like do it for 2-3 years without the need to cut since your weight just slowly goes up and most of it is muscle. I could either lean bulk now and carry the 50 pounds of fat around for 2-3 years, or get rid of it now, become a skinny skeleton instead of skinnyfat, and then build muscle from there.

I did read up a bunch about starting weights while overweight and the consensus seemed to be split right down the middle between "cut the extra fat first" and "just bulk first, make quick progress and lose the fat later", but I really hate the idea of carrying this gut around any longer than I have to.

I forgot about them, going to eat that again.
Thanks for the tip, my friend.

>letting your parents control you
they have an image for you that manifested in their minds long ago. More often than not this does not align with what you want to do. that's okay, just remember do always do what you want to do

totally up to you man, i respect your decision.
you will probably be happier in the long run with that decision

Thanks man, I think things will go fine with us and we end up having a relationship (which is my first in my life)

A really shitty routine.
Like I said I want to start squats and deadlifts.
I didn't do them, because I play soccer, which is a lot of running.

What I normally do:

Bench 3x5
Barbell Row 3x5 / Dumbbell Row 3x8
OHP 3x5
Planks 3xF
Hammer curls 3x10

>Thread with nothing to do about fitness
>TypicaI "feeIs" garbage
>BuIIshit stories that didn't happen
>ThinIy veiIed /b/ thread

Saged, repoted.