Is there a name for these guys? beta males, beta plus? they all reek of lack of confidence...

Is there a name for these guys? beta males, beta plus? they all reek of lack of confidence. its so fake and everyone knows it.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-FhyEuBR30&t=729s

I made it 10 seconds in. The way he talks tells me he enough.

These dudes talk for hours over some shit and at the end you have no applyable advice.

It is like philosophy. Thoughts with no value for your daily life.

>balding
>manlet
>awful voice
>"trendy" clothes

oh man

nu male

Gay, i thought.

con artists.

they make money and probably fuck bitches though.

And gets laid. Maybe not how he want us to believe but still gets laid.

This alone is enough to show you Anons just to try.

nu-male is the technical term

Yea. But how often really? /'S how messed up are the girls to want to fuck these cringe guys. Can't they tell?

They're degenerates that'd rather have threesomes than build a family.

They seem like overgrown teenagers who never stopped the drunken conversations about what girls want and how to get laid.

That's the point. If somebody like him can get laid, why not you?

>Is there a name for these guys?
Charlatan
[shahr-luh-tn]

noun
a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses; quack.

only rsd guy that actually helped
was jeffrey
met him once at the airport and guy was actually smart.

That's not philosophy.

>snort a line of self help

This isn't helping at all

But I want that too

It's more like self-help advice, where they say shit for 40 minutes but all you have to take away from it is that you need to push yourself to make a change in your life.

No gays can actually be somewhat respectable he is a common faggot

PUAs are barely a step above the lowest possible level of consciousness, however, they are a step above the absolute bottom feeder neck beard basement dwellers.

it's the first "philosophy" people gravitate towards when they first get the "fuck, something has got to change" thought.

if you feel it's helping you, try it.

but for the love of god, get out once you realize it's done what it can for you. there are bigger and better things. don't end up like those guys.

How bad is the Nu-male epidemic in your country Veeky Forums

Liberals

>It is like philosophy. Thoughts with no value for your daily life.
PHILISTINE

Then you are a degenerate too.

>gays can actually be somewhat respectable
Norway
Yes

Fucking hate it Tbh. Especially now that I have to live in a city due to the education meme.

impotent males

Incel

>Fucking hate it Tbh. Especially now that I have to live in a city due to the education meme.

What city? I haven't noticed much in mine, but it's just a small town really. Granted I don't go to school either.
I've definitely noticed beta nu-male articles shared on Facebook though. Guys complaining about how other guys treat girls and whatnot. It's really pathetic.

Julien is the biggest loser of the bunch
How to be a hyperactive faggot 101

Trondheim, probably because it's so full of students.

>Veeky Forums calling these guys nu-males

lol wtf? these dudes pull bitches hard as fuck and are the epitome of anti-betaness. theyve created a solid business and make a good living off it, whether or not you think their information is viable.

i dont pay or follow them but a lot of the basic shit they say helps a ton. they lead a revolution for guys to stop being little bitches and man up

>man-up!
You are a beta

I live an hour away. I guess I can see that, for some reason I never liked that place. The dialect as well.
Ferbanna "trondhjæmmera"

All cities are more or less the same. However, we are an exhausted people in general, nothing much happens and I think nothing will unless very hard times suddenly appear.

getting triggered by a couple words faggot?
nothing wrong with telling a man to act up and seek what he desires instead of complaining on the internet like most of these cucks on here

>triggered
is plebbit down or something

>we are an exhausted people in general, nothing much happens and I think nothing will unless very hard times suddenly appear.
No we're not Sweden for god's sake.
I like that we have an inherent apathy towards change and "radical" thoughts. Things get acknowledged, but nobody really cares enough to make a change.

>I like that we have an inherent apathy towards change and "radical" thoughts. Things get acknowledged, but nobody really cares enough to make a change.
That is precisely what is known as exhaustion.

>It is like philosophy
Taking the bait