I'm gonna start making my own breakfast in the mornings because when my mum does it I find her fucking hairs in my food...

I'm gonna start making my own breakfast in the mornings because when my mum does it I find her fucking hairs in my food. And she fucking denies it. Typical women.

>gives me an ommlete
>fucking hairy
>gives me pbj sandwich
>hair

thinking of just buying a container and putting Greek yogurt and fruit in the fridge. So all I have to do in the morning is take it out and eat it.
Gonna have to do my own fucking coffee too.

can't make my own shit because she uses the kitchen and it's small. Can't wake up earlier cause not allowed.

It's fucking disgusting. This would only be 3 days a week btw. Could I survive? Should these be my fasting days?

grow up

she wants you to taste her hairy pussy

this; you have to be direct. ask her to fuck.

>Can't wake up earlier cause not allowed
What will she do if you wake up earlier? Hit you?

This is unbelievable.

Scrambling 3 eggs takes a total of 5 minutes.

>mom makes you food
>you bitch about it
you deserve to be bitchslapped.

>39475960
All those flavours and you chose to be salty :^)

Ah wagecucks... You never seem to surprise me.

What? My post about scrambling eggs was good advice.

Posts like these are why I will never quit this site.

they dont fill me up so I don't see why it worth the hassle

The "hassle" is 5 minutes. And I still don't see how my post was "salty".

shut the fuck up you autist holy shit i dont give a fuck could you for once take your head out of your ass and realise that maybe i just didnt give a fuck.

Holy fuck you are the most autistic autist on this god awful autism safe space motherfucker VIRGIN

kek

Easy breakfast
Whey + blended oats + peanut or almond butter + blended banana or apple sauce + milk
3 scrambled egg whites, cheese and ham on whole wheat toast
Caffeine pills and vit D, creatine and beta-alanine with orange juice

What even

I want to fuck your mom

My mom used to do that until I confronted her. Tell her to fix her shit or you'll have to keep dealing with it.

I wish retards didn't respond to these shit threads, it's always the same premise

>Live with parents (implies underaged or deadbeat neet)
>Being "held back" by parents (sleep/food/ or something of monetary value that furthers the idea of underaged and dead beat neet)
>Overdramatic language (literally, fucking , unbearable)

>Hurr durr how can I fix this "issue" because it's definitely not my fault (entitlement)

These threads literally trigger everyone and no one ever bats an eye at thia shitty bait. In conclusion go fuck yourselves

test

wow you read me like a book you autist

answer or gtfo

also im 18 dumbo

Why are this post salty? You're the one who has to eat his food with your mom's curly fat pussy hair sprinkled on it.

Is your mum going bald mate?

not even kidding, who is that chick?

make her dinner and put your pubes in it as revenge

How old are you why do you live with your parents?