Be me

>Be me
>Decide to start going to the gym
>Only gym is planet fitness
>Walk in
>There are signs everywhere
>"Please clean the machines AFTER you use them"
>See tito dick
>He is grimy, Old, grey pompador, and gold ray-bans.
>He's making the machine disgusting.
>He stands up
>grabs paper towels and spray bottle
>walks over to a DIFFERANT machine
>Sprays it down
>Wipes it off.
>Immediately starts using it and getting it disgusting.
>It begins.jpg
>Clean off machine
>Use it
>Clean it off again, because I'm not a fucking monster.
>Go about my workout
>Go to the showers
>4 changing stalls
>4 adjacent showers
>All of them empty.
>Put my stuff in the first stall
>walk 10 feet to piss
>Walk back
>Stunned
>Pile of clothes in front of my stall,
>Book bag hanging from towel hook
>Fake Gold bling on top of that.
>Towel draped over it.
>Man is humming in my shower.
>all other stalls are still totally empty.
>Test all 3 remaining showers
>they all work
>I wait.
>Grubby hand reaches for towel,
>Man dries in shower
>Drops towel on shower floor.
>reaches into bag
>Grabs clothes
>Scrapes clothes off floor
>Grabs bag
>Re-packs in the shower
>Clinking of bling
>Humming
>Opens curtain
>Tito dick, hair in pompador, wearing ray-bans and bling.
>scratches his ass while making eye contact.
>Leaves
>I pick up my things
>"I'm just going to shower at home"

>Be me
No shit you fucking dunce

>>Only gym is planet fitness
>>Walk in
your first mistake

I figured, at worst it will be like going to wallmart to people-watch. and... well.... I wasn't wrong.

you won't make any gains

went for 5 months and looked the same

I'm a little bit fat, Trying to get to a point where I'm not fat at all, from there I'll decide if I want to bulk up, but for now I'm getting lean. No, I won't be eating the pizza.

seriously, I know that if I go to a "real" gym, I'd be a laughing stock in my currant state.

I do know that if I do aim for serious gains, that I'd be aiming for more of a bruce lee, rather than a bjornsson. I don't see the point of being able to lift a tree or drag a car, but I do see the point of being able to run fucking forever and do parkour. I personally think in the future, too much extra bulk is going to be a liability. Not to mention I don't like how being a wall of muscle looks.

fucking beta

How's that the gym's fault?

Damn, dude. Where do you live? I've been homegym mode for 1.5 years and just joined Planet Fitness since I moved and it's not too bad. Lot of typical brown people and cardio bunnies but nothing terrible.

the equipment is terrible you stupid fuck. go a head and go use a smith machine and make no gains then come to my realization that your stabilizers are very important from each compound lift.

>Excuses: The Post
I've been lifting with free equipment in a garage with no air or heat for 1.5 years and have made a ton of progress. I got bad news for you m8. If you made no progress in 5 years, it's not the gym's fault.

Yeah smith machine sucks. I got up to 1 RM bench at 390 on smith. When I tried real bench I could only do 375

No you won't

Literally no one cares

you must be new here

post pic don't claim shit without the pics. I was on 2 plate dead lift, 2 plate squat, and my bench was weaker. after I switch to a real gym my dead and squats drop but my bench went up. smith machine makes every exercise easier and it makes bench useless. please show me your baby chest and arms user.

>Internet badass
You make me moist

I don't give a fuck if you believe me senpai. You're not even at 1/2/3/4 so your opinions are irrelevant.

>I know that if I go to a "real" gym, I'd be a laughing stock in my currant state.
This is where your wrong, I went to an actual gym for the first time on sunday and the people there are surprisingly nice and helpful, even the powerlifters

nice straw man
my main point is smith machines are terrible for progressive overloading and building stabilizers
have a picture of my arms

let me know how that free pizza and 60 dumbells are going after a year bro.
>thick, solid, tight

reddit pls go

Serious question here, what even is 1/2/3/4?

Keep your pics to yourself hungry skeleton. Nobody's impressed.

It's 1/2/3/4 plates for ohp/bench/squat/deadlift

I see, thanks

>free equipment
Well la di da mr privilege

>current year
>stabilisers meme
What stabiliser mucles specifically does the smith machine not use
Pro tip: there are none

It was mostly old shit on Craigslist that people didn't want. I ended up with 2 benches, some dumbbells, a treadmill, and a cable machine thing. Friends uncle works at a gym and steals stuff for us, too.

not my point you dumbass cunt. you can't refute what I said that smith machines are terrible compared to compounds and that you will see more gains ever from compounds. you keep grasping at fallacies. I was doing ss at planet fitness with lmfao smith. you're telling me that I made a program mistake when I was counting macros and following the book?

btw that only 2 months progress at the gym with compounds and barely any curl accessories bby

How many spotters did you have lmao

nice b8

My 115 lb wife

It sets the tone for the rest of the story.

Somebody else already said what I'm gonna say about stabilizers. They have all the machines you'd need for accessory work. If you're tryna do deadlifts and squats for mass then you already fucked up. Hit the leg press and row machine instead.

Don't expect a real answer. No one can ever answer that

>google stabilizer muscles
>???
>profit

why force yourself to slow down your gains with tons of accessory work from machines without any proper compounds? I was doing accessory work with my lifts I couldn't really progress in weight except for leg machines because their shit easy. maxed out before. but when it comes to doing chest press I couldn't even do 50 till I switch to a legit gym which aided in all my accessories. I had hit a pause in the bench at planet fitness and I had been there for 5 to 6 months trying to build strength to switch to a ppl in the future. after 2 months at a gym with legit barbells I'm on 1 plate incline and 1 plate flat, I'm 5'10 165 lbs. went up by 5 lbs today too

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, man. You're weak and small and have only yourself to blame.

I workout at Planet Fatness. My OHP is 2pl8 and bench 3.5 pl8 on free weights.
>But m-muh stabilizers are weak

>It sets the tone for the rest of the story.

how long have you been working out? that my point. why tell people to go there when they can save money for a proper gym. you can blame me for being weak but the amount of time that it took for me to get to close to a plate at planet fitness was ridiculous. I followed the sticky, ate a surplus, and i barely made any gains. made 5 months progress in more at a legit gym. you can't give me a good a reason as to why I should train dumb by slowing my progress.

Nice pepe, you still haven't posted your body to prove how big and strong you are. I wanna see how a 1/2/3/4 looks from smith machines.