What shoes are you using for gym? I use pic related becuese am too poor for jordans

What shoes are you using for gym? I use pic related becuese am too poor for jordans.

I have no allstars

how to spot autism; the shoe

I wear the flattest pair I could find at walmart. Cost me $16 and has lasted 3 years because I only use them at the gym.
I'm sure they wouldn't last a week if I wore them day to day

Was using converse for 2 years.

I switched to oly shoes 3 months ago and I feel like a fucking Liebherr LTM 11200-9.1 heavy lifting crane in them.

how to spot autism: the post

>Liebherr LTM 11200-9.1

I just googled that and wow that's a hell of a crane

bump

Black cotton ankle socks

Just ordered the Adidas Powerlift 3s since they were pretty cheap on amazon.

Just bought these

Time to add 25kg to my squat 1RM

Shoeless master race

Do you also use them for deadlifts? (because of the crane reverence)

Probably not. You want to be flat as possible when you do deadlifts

Romaleos 2 and shitty Nike Metcons

>having air soles and raised heels

Asics Aggressors. I also coach wrestling so they serve a dual purpose.

Anyone use these?

Kind of want to replace my 2 year old chucks

Yes I do. Not everyone enjoys flat shoes. I can use much more leg in doing so and my lifts have been improving.

How do you feel about the shoes? I have always thought they look pretty good but I don't feel like they would be very durable.

Also I am size 13 and they might look pretty stupid on my feet.

Cheap and simple

I've had the lows for 3 years now
Very legit shoe. A lot better than the chucks. I would reccomend the low cut version if you can find it or the latest mid version. The high cut version isnt as comfy

thats a big crane

Do you guys think tennis shoes would be viable for gym? Mine has been picking up dust in the corner for years and I really can't afford to buy new shoes right now

pic related

The big ass heel makes it feel like they're lifting shoes bout they're actually comfy.

I fucking love these

>not lifting with the power of 1000 jew stars at your feet

You'll never make it, silly goyms

No.

You really don't want a shoe with a ton of cushion in the sole. Compression= power loss when you're squatting or doing deadlifts.

When you can afford some new shoes look for something with a relatively hard bottom and very stable. (thats why converse and olympic weightlifting shoes are so popular) I hope I helped

Thanks for the answer m8. I guess I will try to get some money asap for the new shoes then.

Wut r they user

Black friday, take advantage of it. Good luck

cheap ass chucks. they have good support and are pretty flat.

what Moishe Shecklestein won't tell you.

the more flat the soles are the better.

Asics Venture 5. I can't not use these shoes, they're way too comfortable