What are some of you insecurities, Veeky Forums?

What are some of you insecurities, Veeky Forums?

Dick too small. It's literally 6". That's literally it. Every time i manage getting some qt to bed I find some dumb reason (mostly alcohol) to not go through with it lol
One night it'll happen. 'My pickup game is pretty strong for some reason.

Literally nothing to worry about. 6" as well. Hasn't disappointed and I still get girls coming back for more

My dick is 6" on the dot. Never had girls take up an issue with it bro...sure some probably would like bigger but whatever. Still got my nut

I was insecure about my penis size until I started going to saunas and the gym (I live in Europe). There are weenies of lots of different sizes, and most of them have seen action. I think the odds of a girl turning you down just before the act of sex because you're not equiped with an 8 inch power rod is inexistant. Learn to be comfortable with your genitals in a non-sexual context (i.e. sauna, locker room, etc.), I think that will help.

At least you're not a social cripple like me

Feminine eyes. My jaw is dope, but my eyes? They aren't round, just a bit bigger and feminine. Fuck my life, nigger.

Gyno and social anxiety

I'm a fatass. I weigh 320 at the moment but losing weight. I'm 6'3, stocky build. I get some looks but I always pussy out.

sauce?

I have this weird curved forhead. Like no one else in my family has it and it just curves like a niggers.

Makes no sense. I'm Irish-Italian if that makes a difference? I don't know where it fucking comes from.

Anyone else got this?

Loose skin on stomach. Getting fat again. Being a boring person. Other than that I look okay in clothes I guess so that's an improvement.

I got an xray last year and the doctor said my spine was a little curved to one side. I've been adjusting my posture constantly ever since then.

Is this a joke lmao. 5.5" is average dick size, 6" is basically average. Why would you be embarrassed of having a 100% normal dick?

I have a really ugly profile, weak jaw and chin, low cheekbones, massive bumpy nose, balding and my dickhead is constantly red-purple and sore

6 inches but girthy.
BF doesn't like it, one of the only things about me that isn't feminine so he doesn't like it.
Have had women before, received nothing but compliments from them because of curvature and girth.

for one stop stroking your tip so hard

Girls don't want average, they don't want normal
They want Chad thundercock with a literal Monster™ can for a dick to pound them senseless for hours

Because nobody here wants to be normal or average, otherwise we wouldn't lift.

full blown gyno since puberty, no way to get rid of it except for surgery.

Hair looks thin on top since 2-3 years, feels like I'll start balding anytime soon.

176cm.

No girl ever told me "I love you". The only ones who wanted me were drunk awkward types looking for at that moment.

Minority, making things harder.

>not being superhuman in literally all aspects
>expecting to have even a shred of happiness

How is it in the smurf village?

I don't have any interesting hobbies so I think I'm pretty boring. I'm afraid I am too boring to even attempt to get a GF. I would change this but I have no idea what to do and I'm too occupied with being a student.
/blog

lots of girls don't care. most girls are kinda boring, desu, and they'll be happy if you're just there with them.

Clowns

I have ptosis/a slight lazy eye
I have really shitty skin, like it's all different shades and splotchy.
Also I used to be fat, and even though I have visible abs (only really when I wake up or in good lighting) I feel like I'm fat and don't like having my shirt off. I also have longish nipples which doesn't help.

I have no hobbies besides shitposting, watching TV and lifting.

I hate leaving the house to go anywhere other than the gym.

I'm afraid to ask a girl out, even if she's obviously into me, because I don't have any reasonable first date ideas.

Bait or virgin

>tfw 5.1 inch dick
>guys complain about 6 inch dicks

Fucking back hair

T-thanks user.

>thin hair
>stubborn stomach fat
>face moles
>bad Engrish

My voice. I have this really nasal, somewhat whiny high pitched voice. I've heard people refer to similar voices as "the gay voice".

I'm llooking into ways of fixing it but I can't find out how I would go about getting help with changing the sound of my voice. I'm sure its possible to some extent.

On a side note: I just took my first ever dancing class because of you Veeky Forums. Thanks Veeky Forums, that shit is great.

>I am short. 175. Others measured me 177 but whenever I do I am barely 175.
>I am balding. Shit sucks.
>I broke my face 7 years ago. I had godlike aesthetic face, now not so much. Lot of nerves damaged and asymmetric. Still depressed because of this and I will till the day I die... I was movie star handsome.
>Dick is lil thin. Barely 5inch, in some parts I think its not even 5. Atleast its 7inches long but still looks short.
>I am a college dropout due to health issues + depression.
Women still likes me so it could be worse. I can get pussy altough I am antisocial and poor. Im in a long term relationship atm. She keeps me going.

who is this girl, i've seen her everywhere but never a name
I'm just trying to masturbate here

>lots of girls don't care. most girls are kinda boring, desu, and they'll be happy if you're just there with them.
this guy knows the drill

non bone pressed dick is 6.5"

bone pressed dick is 7.5"

all the serious measurements tell me i have a big dong but my innerself says i'm on the 6" territory

>lack of money and big enough income to live and take care of myself completely on my own
>lack of university education
>inverted triangle body shape instead of hourglass body shape

same but girth of benis

6x4.8 and slightly thinner at the bottom of my shaft so condoms have an awkward fit.

i've bitched out on fucking like 3 girls and never both approaching them because i feel like i'll end up disappointing them in the end

never bother*

>not even 5 inch
>7 inch long

pick one

plus, you can wear intern heels, get a wig or a hair transplant, take hormones and work harder, this is all fixable

Thinking of fucking a girl that looks similar to this.

Should I actually go through with it? I'm so lonely and I can't find any girl that like me.

>should I fuck a moderately attractive girl?

Of course you fucking should if you feel like it, you dumb fuck. Life isn't some competition to have the highest average score among girls you've fucked, just get your dick wet so you can stop being frustrated for a while.

I never know when go in for the kiss or not.

I'm 5'8, and my penis is only 6 inches.

if she looks like that I would fuck her desu and I hate chubby bitches. fuck she needs to lose weight.

my insecurity is that I think I am ugly. additionally, my second insecurity is being black.

bro our girth is identical. dont stress it is enough. Im not saying Im not insecure because of the lack of thickness but all the girls I fucked fallen in love with me and I am no love guru. I dont even go down on them. Just fuck them, they will like it believe me.

That I'm actually retarded and people are just nice to me because I'm retarded

>because I don't have any reasonable first date ideas.
what about cinema and walk around or through a park while talking
what about going to a fair and having a coffee
what about hiking

All I'm saying is if Chad has a 6 inch cock, Stacy will suck his dick enthusiastically and it won't matter literally at all.

If he had a 9 inch cock all it would do is make her say "WOW" at the beginning. The vagina only accommodates around 6 inches of cock anyway. No loss of pleasure.

But you can't change your dick size. You can get built, you can get ripped, you can cut your hair and get rid of your acne and dress better, but you can't build up your dick or your height. There is no reason to get yourself hung up on the stuff you can't change, all that does is hurt your own confidence.

thanks brah
that actually helped

Same. But I could name so much more.

Don't want to spend any money, and there's no good hiking spots near me.

yeah sorry Im really tired and I write like a retard. In the past 2 months I only train at night. Just finished 20 mins ago.
I was talking about my circumference. Pencil dick bro.

Mate, let me tell you, it is absolutely a thing you can fix unless you've got some kind of weird rare disease.

First, learn how to breathe properly.

Diaphragmatic breathing is the first step to speaking with your chest voice.

You gotta learn to project your voice. Try forcing your voice forward, feel the vibration in your throat and chest and make sure it's as far forward as possible.
Pressing from your diaphragm makes you speak with more force.

Your voice is nasal when, naturally, the air goes through your nostrils. Ideally, you should be able to talk with your nose clamped without even a slight change in your tone, that's when you know you're projecting your voice properly (doesn't work, obviously, for necessarily nasal phonemes like n and m, which you'll notice are often not enunciated much in songs, because they'd end up singing nasally)

At first it'll feel fake and forced, but that's normal. Whenever you notice your breath, actively focus on diaphragmatic breathing.

The rest mostly fixes itself, to a point. Practice creates routine creates a new normal way of speaking.

Trust me on the proper breathing and use of techniques from singing. I'm known as a human megaphone on my campus at this point, and it doesn't really fatigue me much when I do it properly, but it's entirely because I've been practicing proper ways of yelling since I was a kid (comes in handy when one is too lazy to go downstairs)

Fuck her on her back and try to focus on her tits rather than her gut

Think of it this way.

>tfw 4.3 inch dick
>guys complain about 5.1 inch dicks

EVERYONE FEELS INSECURE.

>Don't want to spend any money

If you can't even pay for a coffee or a light lunch, then you might be in trouble. Even then, find out her interests and play into that. Or just take a walk or something.

172 cm tall. Life's not too bad sex wise.

Fucking this. Nobody will ever scrutinize you as closely as you do to yourself. Those girls you're so anxious about, they are riddled with insecurities and perceived faults and blemishes.

Constantly falling in love with pretty much every girl that shows me attention.

Ive generally felt i don't deserve to get what i want or succeed. Don't really know when it started but i just dont have much self-worth.

>Nbp = 6"
>Bp = 6.5"
>no insecurity and no problems with women about it
It's all in your head lad, really

Does she have a cute face?

I know others are different but i'd fuck a 300lb girl if she at least had a nice face

there aren't any parks, or beautiful streets around you?
where do you even live?
A forest is always nice

I make $65k a year and live with my parents. I just don't want to spend the money.

> find out her interests

wew, lad. That would involve talking to them. I don't talk to women at the gym, or in public at all.

gyno/chest fat

>What are some of you insecurities, Veeky Forums?

It's sad because it seems to be true

I am a 21 years old virgin. I tried sex at 19 but due to stress and being nervous I failed it and my pee pee didn't get hard. That girl abandoned me and now I can't fall in love with anyone until I have a sexual expirience and I am confident about it.
What do?

>The vagina only accommodates around 6 inches of cock anyway
Please dont make it so obvious

Wew lad. I just realized what I did. I was trying to help that guy, but not by lieing to him. I was just telling him that he has it bad, but others also have it bad.

Also girls aren't anxious. I mean they are, but without reason. They just bang a random dude to regain their confidence every time they feel down. Guys can't do that. So. Yeah.

not problem with women as well, but it's all in my fucking head

another example, after visiting fit I measured myself and got 5'10.25
but as height ranges through the day depending on what you do, i measured myself without sleeping or laying down for a day and dehydrated and got 5'9.5

one week later measured myself again at 5'10
but in my head i'm 5'9
fuck this i'm so fucked up
imagine when i have an actual woman who talks to other men what will i think
fuck fuck

Thanks man, really helpful.

Insecurity is not born of reason. It is an instinct, a primal urge. It is much as hunger that never ceases, lust for that which you'd be better off without, the love between a mother and her child.

To identify the irrational nature of the shame is not to extinguish it.
The dick is mighty, and much as it can drive the greatest mind into the most despicable nadirs of fucking fat chicks because you're horny as fuck on tren, it can bring to his knees even the mightiest man (no homo).

The dick rules all, and it is telling you to sudoku, and even though the dick lies, you cannot help but obey.

Only my mantits, but that's gonna go away this summer by doing cardio. Then I can bulk and get better gainz.

Olivia Dixon on fb. Not sure about ig or tumblr. She changed it or put it on private after /b/ dumped all her pics

Looks
Voice
Height
Conversing
Social Anxiety
Humour
Intelligence

>slavsquat
Not even remotely

I was a virgin until 21, I'm 24 now and I've slept with 20 girls. Just go fuck someone and get over your fear of sex kiddo.

Protip for dick size insecurity: Look at the most popular dildos bought off amazon or other online stores. They're pretty much all at or below 5" in girth and most are less than 6" in length(remember to check insertable length because companies will lie about the length by adding anything that attaches to it that doesn't actually go into the vagina).

6" dick user checking in here. I've had ~20 hookups the past 3.5 years and a couple of girlfriends. My girth is probably around average as well. I have never had any problem with the size of my dick, even though I'm pretty self-conscious about it. I've never had a girl fuck me once and never try to fuck me again. Sure, there are some sluts that I would love to prone-bone with a third leg, but I make do with what I have.

Now if only I had a slightly deeper voice ;(

>Just go fuck someone and get over your fear of sex kiddo.

Terrible advice. Fucking an uggo or fatty will make you hate yourself even more than being a virgin.

>Saving these stupid pics some \b\tard edited text on make it Iook Iike he has a g f sending them to him
>Not saving the originaI dump pics

ShamefuI.

Where are the originals?

Daily reminder that 6.5 x 5.5 is literally the perfect/most versatile penis size. You can go balls deep in most girls, while they still feel satisfaction

t.me

My dick is above average but I have discoloration and a scar on it. That's it.

>Looks
Mediocre at absolute best. I'm a sandnigger and have no real stand-out features, and I've been told I look intimidating because of my only arguably positive traits (pronounced masculine features, but also an angry, almost barbarous face because of that).
Also look kind of like a neanderthal, forehead-wise.

>Voice
Deep enough that people comment on it, and can cut (more like bludgeon) through a room like a sledgehammer, no complaints.

>Height
6'3"-6'3.5", nothing to complain about (except my friends all being as tall or taller than me because fucking Scandinavia)

>Conversing
I am very good at shallow conversation, but only because I have a well-tested repository of phrases, conversation topics and facades to assume, which is quickly emptied.
With my autistically assembled stock of normie-appearances drained, I quickly reveal myself to be the kind of nerd who browses Veeky Forums and looks down on people who play D&D for being fucking philistines, because my ADHD makes filtering my words fucking impossible unless I rehearse beforehand.

>Humour
I try too hard. I can be funny, but usually rarely when I'm really trying.

>Intelligence
\begin{blog}
Honestly, I don't know if I'm intelligent. I've always been told I'm extremely adept at just about any mental task to which I've been set, but inside I feel like an impostor just faking it and hoping no one notices.

My ADHD went undiagnosed until I was fucking 21, so I was always an underachiever. A+ in every single oral subject, F- for not doing my homework in every written one. Every test was aced, but I got kicked out of high school for lack of written assignments (formally, still got to go to exams, but couldn't participate for the last semester, so had to self-study, which I didn't).

Personally I think I've just had parents who were good at teaching me fundamentals at an age where I internalized them well, but I guess I'm at least not stupid, even if I feel like it most of the time.

Pffft, 6x6 square dick is where it's at

I wasn't asking about anyone elses, those were what my insecurities are. Whatever though, I can relate with you.

>have 6.1 inch dick
>at one point ex- gf says her old bf was the same size as my erect dick when it was flaccid
>at first laugh at her and say if her exes dick was that big it might have been one of the biggest in the world
>she insists it was 6 inches flaccid says it was the size of her forearm
>begin to get annoyed because insecurity
>tell her that if she ever compared me to her exes again i would throw her out of my house and that i wasnt joking
>she mutters 'okay', goes quiet for a while tries to get all cutesy and apologizes
>i watch the rest of my anime
>turns out she was a pathalogical liar
>cheated on me with another dude
>tiny part of me inside thinks it was because of dick size even though my dick is statistically slightly above average.

same here. From profile i look terrible. My way of handling that? Just ignore it. I never had anyone metion it + you cant see it if im talking with someone directly face to face.

If other people notice your forehead - maybe you could mask it with longer hair?

Girls cheat for many different reasons.
Don't dwell on it to much.

Women are way more aware of how insecure most guys are about their dicks than they let on. I can almost guarantee you she only said that to make you feel bad, with no consideration for how true it is taken into account.

Weight
Looks
Self confidence issues

Lost my first and only gf because of reasons, and I took it as "I wasn't good enough." I took up the gym, and even after all the progress I'm making, I feel like I'll never be good enough for anyone. It's a long cycle of cynicism, sadness, lonliness, frustration, and anger, usually leading to new PRs, more weight loss, and a deeper depression. I'm just hoping to lose my moon face, fat rolls, and get somewhat muscular while I'm still young.

Ah fuck me, I'm dumb.
Because the things you mentioned are all things that anyone can feel insecure about, I thought you were asking people's opinions on their own attributes there.

I often feel shitty about my height, for example, too. Most of my buddies are 6'5" and above, so I'm the short guy in our group, so even though I'm relatively tall, I don't really feel that way. And I know for a fact that one of the 6'5" guys I'm close with feels sad he'll never be like Hafþór.
Even my voice gets me sighing sometimes despite it being deep and powerful (I hate that I can't sing very well, for one, and I hate that I slur my speech often, from lack of practicing actually talking to people instead of just writing).

I guarantee you my friend, we've all got those worries in the back of our head. You're not alone - We're all in this together bro

Same boat famalam
Just fuck my shit up

>Women are way more aware of how insecure most guys are about their dicks
This. It's one of their manipulation method to call you are dicklet or impotent

>never had sex with a black woman
>never had sex with a latin woman
>never had sex with a white woman
>never had sex
Well pretty much this. How do I uninsecure?

>i watch the rest of my anime
kek

OH SHIB are you me?