Is there any hope for eggman?

Is there any hope for eggman?
He just needs to lift, r-right?

no and that goes for about 50 percent of people living on the british isles

eggman is a burger though

yeah but it really says something about the bongs when that user and myself assumed he was bong.

what do you call this haircut?

I think I read somewhere he got a gf

lmao Veeky Forums on suicide watch
can you imagine some 25 year old virgin natty who's only been eating brown rice and chicken for the past five years seeing this melted turdface has a grilfriend

lifting and having good bodybuilding genetics can make him at most a 7/10, provided he has a really, really good haircut.

I haven't heard from him in a while, did he stop posting on his youtube?

Someone tracked him down and threatened to kill him. Then he tried to tell police but they didn't take him seriously, so now he's on the run or something. Made a black pill 3 about it and everything.

jus b mor konfidunt bruh

Didn't they find out where he worked at, got him fired, and some bs about his social security number being thrown around. That's some true hate.... Why Veeky Forums? What's so bad about the guy?

Eggman just needs to be more confident.

Oh man, I liked the guy, hope he's okay. Need to go back and watch black pill 3 then, might have missed it.

His girlfriend cucked him lmao

He was the perfect window into what a truly broken man looks like, and he showed me how unfair life can really be. RIP eggy.

What are these red/black pills you guys talk about? I'm so lost.

Black pill is some videos eggman made, I don't think it's more than that

black pill is basically eggman telling people that they are confined to their curent mental state because of genetics. he says betas cannot become alpha. of course, he's blatantly and deeply tainted by a life of sitting in front of a computer screen with nothing better to do than debate why his life is so awful, so he's totally wrong about almsot all of what he says.

Kill me, Pete

yea lift the noose around his neck
if he was still a teen then there would be help but he is too far gone

He's wrong, but I appreciate his thoughts on the subject

actually, eggman personality is really normal, it's just that he is really fucking ugly

he has no stutter, he speaks like a normie, and has normal bodylanguage

he also has a car and a job i think

*walks towards you*

Hard to tell without a full body photo, but some thoughts jump to mind -

- Lift and get a decent body. Do gear if needs be. He looks like he isn't overly fat, but the very worst kind of skinny-fat.

- Get a tan. That pasty skin is really making things a lot worse. Cheap and easy to fix.

- Shave head or get a wig. You're bald, so what, loads of people are. Accept it or do a good job of hiding it. Hair transplants are even a possibility, though VERY pricey with that much hair loss.

- Get dentistry work. You can't see his teeth, but you just know they're fucked. Straighten, whiten, all good.

- Plastic surgery. If all of that doesn't work, a bit of work will help. Let's be honest though, 90% of his is listed above, he isn't hideously deformed or anything. Eyelids might need sorting, but that's a relatively simple and cheap procedure. He could even take the NHS route if he's British.

The biggest problem is he probably doesn't bother try. You can just tell this guy makes excuses and doesn't even comprehend he has fucking options. It's 2016 for fucks sake, not the 13th century where they put you in the stocks for the village to laugh at.

If he's happy with his looks though, then fine.

Eggman is actually not a virgin

Kill me pete

This is all reasonable advice but it would be much easier for him to just improve his genetics. That would take care of basically all of this stuff pretty much on its own.

kill me, pete

He should be himself.

Kill me, Pete

Kek

>Wah wah I was dealt a 2 7
IF YOU DISLIKE THE CARDS SO MUCH THEN FUCKING FOLD AND SEE WHAT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING ARE THEN
OH RIGHT, EXACTLY ZERO
OR YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY AND LAND 7s ON THE TURN AND RIVER

Either play or do not, but wear your best smile, your best tux and your best perfume

>that eye area and skull shape
>potential 7/10

Kill me, Pete

He just needs to hop on that HRT.

do NOT bully Anzu

No he's cucked for life mate

kill me pete

aww poor guy

Whats the story behind this picture?

>haircut
and what is he supposed to cut? He could definitely improve by lifting and lower bf, maybe a beard, but that would put him at average at most. Still, average is better than butt ugly.

time traveling. It's obvious. The guy is in motion - where did he come from? Obviously not out of that cabinet behind him.

plastic surgery + lifting

sorry but ur fucking delusional mate lmao

woah someone get this mad normie out of here lol

What would I do if I had eggman genetics? Not actually reproduce.

Think about it, you’re an evolutionary dead end. You will not receive approval from any females. At least not based on your genetics. Nobody wants your DNA. You don’t even want your DNA.

The rest?

Enjoy life!

Plan A) Assuming you had decent intelligence, focus on just making money. Wealth. Work on Social skills. Market yourself as “Mr. looks” or some shit. Make your appearance look professional. Dress well. Irrational self confidence “because I’m so damn pretty” and such. Work hard, make good decisions. Join the Military for a few years if you need to. They’ll still take you if you’re ugly. Come out and step into a highly paid profession. Or you can build your own business. – find some path to wealth, as THAT will get you a MUCH bigger pussy return than working on your looks, which will only be of very limited benefit.

Live an active lifestyle that you enjoy, and could enjoy without women. Go ocean fishing and spend as much time as you can in a tropical place, live there.

Invest in properties or anything that brings you a passive income source over time. Look at what George Leeman is doing by purchasing rentals.

Chances are, gold diggers will cozy up to you. They always do. NEVER fall for their shit. Always remember, she isn’t really into you.

Drop crumbs of desire to marry, but never actually do. Just keep them on the line long enough to have a good time fucking her meat holes.

Then when her gold digging starts to get pushy, dump her, and wash rinse and repeat.

Yeah, sure at the end of the day the girls are not approving of your height, face, frame, stubby little dick either.

But, who cares? You’re just keeping her around as a semen receptacle for your own enjoyment anyway.

Do list:

Future planning
Good Grooming
Positive attitude
Make lots of friends

Kill me, Pete

Kill me, Peteo

I look just like him except I have hair.