That muscular girl at the gym that I wouldn't mind getting dominated by

>That muscular girl at the gym that I wouldn't mind getting dominated by

>that muscular girl at the gym who use to check you out but you was too afraid to talk to her and now she hasn't come in a month

>That fit, cute, dyke at your gym you wouldn't mind getting pegged by.

Jesus christ warn me before posting things that send me into crippling depression

>that muscular girl at the gym who tried to strike up conversation with you but you just responded with one-word answers and now don't even say hi when you see her

what's stopping you

I'm shy and I don't know if she likes weak boys

Are muscular girls more likely into pegging and femdom? Seems like they would be.

I hope so

I want a fit girl to dominate me and throw me around and force me to have sex with her against my wishes

>tfw there no remotely muscular or even strong girls at your gym

>but secretly I wish it

>ywn be forced to worship the feet of a fit chick after her long grueling workout

>used to date a chick who liked to play rough
> I always liked to get dominated
>she was weak af dyel mode but still THICC
>tfw too strong to be unwillingly beaten by her

>>ended up being that she could emotionally tear me to shreds later on
>>but at least I lift more than her haha r-ight?

STOP IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.
Although it's probably for the best because otherwise I would have been cheating on my gf. Since then I've found new appreciation for her so it all works out. But goddammit fitchicks are my dreamfuck and it might never happen.

Fuck my life

>You will never lose a bicycle race to your fit as fuck gf on a hot Summer day
>She will never tell you to lick her sweaty armpits in satisfaction of the bet you made before the race
>You will never relish every drop of her salty nectar then bury your granite hard cock inside of her
>You will never both be so exhausted after finishing that you just lay there panting and fall asleep together in heap of sweat and lovejuice

You will be surprised, be nice to them, and that might be just what they are looking for..
Prepare to have sex at least 3~5 times a day if you're looking to date them

Annnnndddd now I have a boner

>that girl that just shows up to gym to pick up guys
>that girl that takes yoga classes while her boyfriend hogs the squat rack
>that gay couple that always spot each other and run on the treadmills next to one another
>that guy that always gets an erection while working out

i have known everyone of these atleast once

I'm a kissless virgin

Do women really exist that like weak virgin boys?

Are you an example of a girl that likes weaker dudes?

If so, do you really think you're an accurate representative of the strong girl population

Cheekie pls peg me

>that fat black girl at my uni gym who deadlifts 3 plate

>muscular girls who you find attractive

House centipedes are bros. It's like having an on-site exterminator that you don't have to pay for.

they're scary tho

do people actually keep centipedes inside their homes so that they eat bugs and shit?

where in the everloving fuck do you live that there are so many bugs that having centipedes is preferable?

I'm demisexual. I'm sure there are fit grills out there who is desperately looking for a man that's nice to them. Beauty is only skin deep.
I don't date people based on their physical strength. As long as they aren't a lazy fat piece of shit who has common sense and is nice to people then you are pretty desirable to me.
Bring some duck tape and a thicc cucumber

Nah, from what i've learned, most (~98%) women function pretty much all the same. They won't make a first step, are self centered, and easily put off by little things (especially when it cones to dating). So even when they appear strong from the outside, inside they are insecure girls.

>just be nice bro

Just stop

I keep spiders inside my house so they reduce the population of other bugs who I view as pests

Plus, spiders don't move around, those bugs do. I always know where the spiders are.

I also like to check on them, see what bugs they've caught, see what changes they made with their webs.

I have spiders I prefer because of their clever tactics such as putting webs near light sources and clever use of angles but I don't mind any of them

Lots of people have pets user

having pets is one thing, but having centipedes is another. I can totally see having spiders around because they're mostly stationary but centipedes are hunters, not ambush predators. They're always on the move, crawling around and looking for food and i think that crosses the line from "helpful pet" into "walking around with the lights off is the stuff of nightmares" territory

See I would be worried about stepping on them and hurting them.

I assume those guys have some attachment to the centipedes they keep around.

At least with spider friends I don't have to worry about hurting them because they're always in 1 fucking place.

Exhausted sweaty sex like this is my fucking fetish
hnnnng

I started lifting for musclegirls

That's an pathetic excuses that was created by men and women with no ambition to better themselves. I went from being a 2/10 to 5 visually by taking care of myself and being self aware of my hygiene, attire and physical fitness. And most importantly by working to be confident, cause people can smell that shit reeking out from you.Anyone has room for improvement, and you're telling me "I'm gonna give up cause I'm naturally ugly" can't fix ugly but you can be fit, clean and confident

They mostly stay in dark areas like basements and the interior of walls, plus that particular kind of centipede won't bite you. If you live in North America you're probably harboring at least one whether you like it or not. My advice if you see one is to leave it alone and let it keep killing pests for you.

You went from a very, very, very cute girl to a disgusting roided up monstrosity that no one is attracted to.

My point is not about looks. My point is the "be nice" meme. Nothing kills any sexual vibe faster than being nice. Make some compliments, be polite and bam, they know they can have you, you're now uninteresting. If you're lucky you just might stay in the friendzone. ;^)

Only degenerate faggots like to get dominated.

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Camera angle. And besides, lifting to woo opposite sex is for kids.
Are you kidding me I would die to have a nice person, fucking hape people who plays games

Real talk, how much did your clit change? It is one of those things known when dealing with women and steroids but not often talked about.

>i hate people playing games
Yes thats the point. Hate, like fear, is actually very close to love in our brains.
"Chad is playing games again, ugh i hate that. Maybe i can change it." The person playing games now has your attention. You never would go "he was so nice to me, i should see him more often." Dating and sexual tension has a lot to do with uncertainty. If someones nice by default, there is no uncertainty and therefore no tension.
Hence the "girls like jerks" meme.