How many sexual partners should a 21 year old male go goes to college have already had in order to not be considered an...

How many sexual partners should a 21 year old male go goes to college have already had in order to not be considered an autist in Veeky Forums standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/life/moneybox/2015/05/sex_history_calculator_is_your_number_of_sexual_partners_low_average_or.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slate.com/articles/life/moneybox/2015/05/sex_history_calculator_is_your_number_of_sexual_partners_low_average_or.html

>4 percent of your peers have also had no sexual partners.

a-are you a wizard?

last year when I was 23 my number was 6, now it's 13. 2016 has been a decent year

CCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAADDDDDDD

>tfw just turned 23
>tfw only sexed one girl ever

i'm 20 and i fucked 5 girls

my friend is 21 and fucked 93 confirmed girls

holy fuck dude i'm so behind

I had 3, not that much better.

1 caucasian chick and 2 asians.
The fucking with the asians felt better desu.

The same and she is the only girl I've ever kissed.

>Slate
Literally leftist propaganda

Still a few years shy, but the first spell I cast once I become a wizard will be suicide.

at least 1

>93

What kind of human cannot find a single meaningful emotion in 93 people. Theres a point where "bro i just wanna smash" turns into how obvious of a tool you are. Charming enough to bed women but too stupid to be able to keep certain ones around.

im 21 have had like 7 partner
but i've had a gf for 2 years

Sex is not an achievement. It's not worth anything. It's a biological imperative that is useless now, because we are not animals who see sticking our dicks in random women as an accomplishment.
Focus on your career and your body. Develop your social skills. When you have a good career, women will want you.

he got in 3 relationships where the girls were toying him

he's pretty fucking retarded in that aspect, but i still don't understand why a fucking manlet can pull so many chicks

i started doing ecstacy when i drink, thats all i changed and now i get laid like 90% of the time I go out, its like magic but dont go overboard

>not casting chad reincarnation

I'm turned 22 today and have never been on a date, never kissed, and definitely never seen tits in the flesh. How do I kill myself user.

>be 24

>have had 36 sexual partners

am I Chad yet?

Nice brah, i'm almost 21. teach me your ways

Yes, congratulations.

If you haven't fucked AT THE ABSOLUTE VERY LEAST one new girl every week since the day you turned 13, then you are a loser autist who should castrate himself and be subject to a life of cuckdom taking care of Tyrone and Chad's kids.
At least according to Veeky Forums.

Just awkwardly look at girls from across the room. If by some miracle a girl tries to talk to you, just keep your conversations to single word phrases like uhh or yeah and then quickly leave. If you are tall this process will be even easier because you can give off a predatory rape vibe. Stay strong youngling, I believe in you.

tfw tinder made me go from 0 to 30 in one year. So glad it came out, I was always a beta.

I understand your sentiment here, but the ability to have sex with lots of women is a great trait to have. You can still have other issues that make real intimacy difficult, but if you work those out you are not going to be stuck in a shitty relationship. So many guys stick around with girls who make them unhappy because they have sex with them. Which in of itself is not a good reason to stay with someone. If a girl is not able to hold sex over your head, she will not, and it can help you find a more meaningful relationship.

GUYS serious question

I am 26 years old and still a virgin.

Problem is, I don't see a problem with that. I don't feel sad or anything and I love living my life.

Am I supposed to feel anything?

How can you live with memories of all the ugly fat chicks you fucked?

tell me your ways

I forgot to mention that I am kissless as well. I have never kissed the lips of a girl in my life.