Hey Veeky Forums how do i last longer in bed? Thanks :)

Hey Veeky Forums how do i last longer in bed? Thanks :)

Y-You too

Do mental math while banging your sloot

dip you dik in acid

When you're about to cum, stop fucking. Start again when ready.

I found a way to add 30 minutes, it's very simple too all you have to do i

jerk off prior

If I do that it takes me too long to get hard again

>fuck slower and harder
less reps more weight

Pretend you're fucking your grandma

You mean imagine

when you getting close to white washing the sugar walls, don't be afraid to pull out and start eating dat pussy or ass if you're alpha. Just do this when you feel the need to bust deeze nuts like skeet skeet skeet, skeeeeeet

You're doing that too when you're pretending.

This. Long division works best for me.

>cardio
>lotion up the dick
>yohimbe pill an hour or 2 before

Thank me later OP

Focus on your breathing. Slow deep breathes and I promise you'll last way longer. Doing the mental math shit you'll just be distracted and do a bad job at sex.

I think of opening a can of tuna and it pours tuna juice on my hands

Absolutely this. If you keep your breath fast and shallow you'll cum in no time. Breath deep and slow.

>Yohimbe

Does this actually works? What it did to you user?

Take 90-135 MG of DXM (cough medicine). Take 150 if you don't want to cum at all.
The best thing about this is that it doesn't take away any of the feeling.

This works.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Don't bother. Get her off first, then come as fast as you want/can. She wants it to be over. Sex is boring once she's cum, she just wants you to get off so she can go back to sleep.

wear 2 condoms

some girls like the feeling of being absolutely rammed for more than 2 minutes tho senpai

It increases adrenaline and NO levels, which is why it's not great if your anxious or have heart issues. Higher NO levels means bigger erection, higher adrenaline levels means higher endurance.

>that face

What um...
What the fuck am i reading