Is it true that in Scandinavian countries police raid gyms, bodybuilding shows etc and drug test anyone that isn't DYEL?

Is it true that in Scandinavian countries police raid gyms, bodybuilding shows etc and drug test anyone that isn't DYEL?

Other urls found in this thread:

dagsavisen.no/roganytt/stor-politiaksjon-mot-dopingmiljoet-1.736095
thinksteroids.com/news/toney-freeman-sweden-muscle-profiling/
dopinglinkki.fi/puhtaan-liikunnan-puolesta/puhtaan-liikunnan-puolesta-kuntokeskukset
express.co.uk/news/world/723868/Migrant-jailed-Austria-attack-boy-10-sexual-emergency-has-conviction-OVERTURNED
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jeff
>natty
lel

not sure about police but there is anti doping here

a few gyms are not affiliated though, they are called "iron caves" i believe

thats the home of beefheads and bodybuilders

also jeff lying so hard holy shit when will he die a deserved death in a sauna?

>those shoulders on the right
>natty
Holy shit, how can one lie so blatantly and not feel bad about it? Like none would care about their natty status, if they'd just stfu about, but not only do these fags deny it, they make phaggy post like this spilling lies like a Veeky Forumsizen spills spaghetti. Fuck these kikes.

u jelly, low test?

pls go jeff

Really?

I thought it was just the US and their "American Dream" bullshit that gets shoved down your throat from birth that led Yanks to think steroids are "bad".

I'd have thought the sensible rational Scandinavians would see the benefits of gear and at least accept it, it not encourage it.

I still find it mental that people see steroids as "cheating". Cheating who? If you're not competing in a sport/contest then who are you cheating exactly? It's like saying a neurosurgeon is "cheating" because they're reading a research paper.

Yeah pretty much. Our uni gym has posters about it even.

I go to a uni gym in stavanger and have been doing so for about 9 months. When you sign up you sign an agreement that if you are requested by authorities to do a drug test you dont have to. But if you refuse or test positive you will be banned from the gym for some time. I believe this is a normal waiver to sign at gyms in this country.
To add to my gym, you arent even allowed to wear singlets due to it pretty much creating a different atmosphere

A gym in Sandnes, 20 min away got "raided" by the police.
dagsavisen.no/roganytt/stor-politiaksjon-mot-dopingmiljoet-1.736095
Long story short; they went to 3 different gyms and 15-20 home addresses. One of the officers say "So far we havent been wrong about a single person that we have investigated".

Pic related is my waifu that works out at city 24/7 gym.

You fucking serious?

Haha you live in such a backward fucking country.

You're getting overrun with rapist immigrants who treat gyms like a cross between a public bathroom and a free-for-all brothel (according to stories on here) yet you allow this shit to go ahead unchecked?

Grow some fucking balls. No point being a genetic master race if you're going to go all faggy and not stand up in court saying "yeah, I do steroids, and what does it matter?"

Typical guilty til proven innocent Scandinavian mentality. Germans and germanoids aren't white

it wouldnt bother me so much if they dismissed being asked about steroids, but to go out of your way to say "we're natty brah, fuck the haters, do they even lift?" is pretty fucked up, and pathetic in a way

When fake natties are that obvious and obnoxious about it I don't get annoyed, it's just hilarious.

Where the fuck did right's chest veins come from? How is this even possible?

top cuck

Good for them. Rooting out these fuckers is in the interest of national healthcare funds, sooner or later these meatheads will need new kidneys or some such which costs a lot of money and takes resources away from real sick people.

on one hand i respect that as a natural lifter, but on the other hand it really seems like an intentional demasculanization

They're definitely wasting more money on this witch hunt than they're saving in the long run. If healthcare costs were the motivation, they'd be going after fatties, smokers, alcoholics, and the like.

Middle one is actually natty, isn't he?

Wow, I thought the emasculation of a country was just a sick meme.

Of course, they want to be sure that sven doesnt get strong enough so they are not able to defend their wymen from abdul and jamal

It's true, I lived there for a year.

Scandinavia is a liberal hellhole.

Scandinavia is at war with masculinity

masculinity by injecting roids? mmmkay. I am not defending these liberal assholes but your logic is stupid.

Oh shit

Enda en Stavangerbro.

>Country literally going out of its way to kill gains

user, what do you think steroids are?

Guys yall literally have to revolt how have you not done it yet?

never seen any cops in the gyms here in trondheim

...No?
Stop believing stupid shit on the internet.

>No point being a genetic master race

Except for looks they haven't achieved anything. They are the niggers of white race. Even Pajeets and Changs have done more for this world

nothing liberal about that

yes. it's rare though, but it happens once in a great while. not the forced drug test's though. that's illegal unless you are convicted of something illegal.

one of the top Norwegian ski athletes got fired or something because she got the wrong med's from the doctor. i didn't really pay attention to it, but a lot of Norwegians got really mad or protective. people take that shit serious here, at least in Norway. don't know about Denmark or Swedistan.

Steroids are degenerate and dishonest, corresponds nicely to the practice of seidr which was an effeminate, lying and homosexual practice.

>real sick people
Like morbidly obese people?

>that filename

Disgusting

not sure if we get the random drug tests or raids here in denmark, but i've only been here a little under a year so i'll ask some danish mates and see if we get it here too.

this

yes. its true
thinksteroids.com/news/toney-freeman-sweden-muscle-profiling/

Swedecuck here, read in the papers today that our ruling party wants to begin with random testing at certain gyms, but nothing is decided yet.

ITS THE MALE SEX HORMONE YOU FUCKING TWAT

Subhumans that can't manage natty don't deserve to make it. Know your place you frail and ugly goblin.

I AM FULL NATTY BRO.. POST YOUR PIC? YOU GOT A PIC TO POST?

It was not an attack on you, but on steroid users in general. It is a dishonest, immoral practice and inherently dysgenic, much like cosmetic surgery or make up.

>>Subhumans that can't manage natty don't deserve to make it. Know your place you frail and ugly goblin.

>Subhumans that can't manage without gyms or gym equipment don't deserve to make it. Know your place you frail and ugly goblin.

>master race
>achieve literally nothing

Using gym equipment is not equivalent to enhancement of genetic structure via introduction of exogenous, synthetic chemicals.

no it is not equivalent. but as a womyn of color i do only body weight exercises.

using gym equipment is cheating. do you think our ancestors in the wild had gym equipment? it is entirely unnatural. if you use artificial manmade creations to alter your body in ways nature did not intend, you cannot claim to be natty.

true natties are bodyweight only, and farm their own food.

Came two cops to my gym in Bergen. I was alone. They saw me and left.

LOL

>tfw not big enough to get drug tested by cops

In Sweden police cant force you to take a piss-test, in reality that probably happens alot but they can force you to take a blood-test
But yeah they do raids at gyms and show sometimes, specially after they have done some kind of seizure in the same city.

Yes, but only because many gym owners sign antidoping contracts, which in turn extends to you once you sign a membership contract.

>(according to stories on here)

ayy sandnesbro her

But on topic, yes it happens that police raid gyms. both the gym mentioned above in Sandnes (city gym) and a gym yet another 20 minutes from Stavanger in Bryne had a few people get busted.

oh fug, hvor trener du?

you are thinking about sweden, Norway is not like that

norway does the same shit with random roid testing

>random
See Strongman gyms for example are explicitly NOT tested, because they have not signed anti-doping contracts.

Not in Scandinavia, but in Finland we sign some shit on most commercial gyms to agree to not use drugs. It's trivial though, I didnt even know until i checked a year after joining the current gym. People roid, wear stingers whatever the fuck they want and nobody gives a shit.

ok but you don't see non-feminized cuckold nations such as the united states doing that garbage

Which gym?
I don't think I have signed any contracts that ban the use of drugs.

dopinglinkki.fi/puhtaan-liikunnan-puolesta/puhtaan-liikunnan-puolesta-kuntokeskukset
all of these apparently. Didnt bother reading it though

it happened like once or twice during several years, why the hell do you think it's a normal occurence?

Not that country but it's not just edgy LARPing on /pol/

express.co.uk/news/world/723868/Migrant-jailed-Austria-attack-boy-10-sexual-emergency-has-conviction-OVERTURNED

>ass rape a ten year old boy
>original sentence is SIX years in a cushy yurocuck jail
>sentence overturned
>no punishment for violently raping an innocent boy
>the boy is a refugee too

You just can't make this shit up, how did yurop go so wrong?

by putting estrogen in everything and allowing themselves to become cucked

>mfw I am saved by super male vitality™