Whats Veeky Forums's routine?

Whats Veeky Forums's routine?
How many times per week do you hit the gym?

all week and take a break on sunday

SS GOMAD

2 times a week gym

5x5 sitting at a desk
10x10 walking 7 flights of stairs at work
10 hour shift, every hour take a walk down the stairs, maybe go for a walk outside

tfw. that six figure job life

tfw. caught a qt chick in the stairs one day walking all the way to the 7 floor with purple 10lb weights, smiled at her and she smiled back but was focused on getting in that stretch on the stairs with 10lb db in each hand..

tfw complained to management numerous times, we need a fucking gym on the third/fourth floor damnit

im doing coolcicadas PPL 3 times a week
thought about going maybe 4 times per week

what he said

6 days a week.I am thinking about just squatting on rest days cause i want bigger legs and butt

push/pull split 6x a week cuz im a 19 year old faggot that goes to the gym as his only hobby outside of school.

Doing SL thinking of switchng to SS cos power cleans sound fub to learn and when I've missed reps so far its always been in the 4th or 5th set. So go to the gym 3 times a week. It doesnt feel long enough since I've started to really enjoy it

I dont have one
Im just eating less food and loosing weight, why is this happening ive lost like 20 or so pounds in the last 3 weeks is it really this easy

Push Pull x Upper Lower xx

Does anyone have anymore of those Veeky Forums feels pictures?
>pic related

The whole point of a ppl is to be able to work more per week...you should be doing pplpplx or pplxppl

lol u doing it wrong
see

5x a week - 3x heavy compound and arms, 2x light with volume and arms

Reg Park 5x5 with LISS cardio and core/hamstring accessories on 2 off days.

Candito 6 week, 4-5 times per average

20 pounds in less than a month?

PPL 2 days on 1 off

Phraks greyskull 3 times a week

PPL but I skip the L most of the time and do extra bi and tri isolations. I'm a decently lean 195 and my fuckin arms are stupidly small for how strong and experienced I am.

Enjoy no progress and the eventual burning out

no legs bro lifter detected

>strong and experienced
>bi and tri isolations
Lol

Who else /stronglifts5x5/ here?

Yes, Do I have a parasite

How do I get bigger arms then? I've been lifting for 6 years and I probably am bigger and stronger than you.

I've been going 4x (about 70min each) a week while being full time student and working part time but i'm about to graduate and spend 4 weeks studying for my license where literally all i do all day is study and gym

what is the best routine for someone with unlimited food and time? I want size and strength gainz

P.H.A.T.
5/week

low-test twink detected

3 (+) times a week

Push

Flat bench (alternating)
OHP (alternating)
Incline dumbell bench
Tricep extensions
Lateral raises

Pull

Barbell rows
T bar machines row
Chinups
Pulldowns
Barbell curls
Hammer curls

Legs

Front Squats
Leg extensions
Leg curls
RDLs
Calf raises

PPLPPxx

6 times per week, 2 times a day

I used to do SL. It was great for me to get into the habit of going to the gym and I continued to follow it until this August when I added some isolation exercises, upped the resistance and declined from 5x5 to 3X5 once a week.

Also, how is squatting and dead lifting on the same day treating you?
I had to switch from back squat to front squat those days, or else it would feel like I was hanging by my spine when lifting, due to the heavy wearing on the muscles from both squat and DL.

SS
Day1
Squat
Deadlift
OHP
dips
Lateral raises
Day2
Front squat
floor press no bench :(
barbell rows
dumbbell curls