Forget 2,3,4 you're GOD mode when you're 3,4,5

Forget 2,3,4 you're GOD mode when you're 3,4,5.

Literally no one is impressed by a 1 rep max of 2,3,4

I've literally had women stop in their tracks to watch me pull 495 lbs. I've had 5 or 6 people stop what they're doing to watch me rep 405 squatting.

These should be goals for you guys. They're achievable naturally. And it's incredible knowing you're the strongest guy in the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1platT6OBwO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theyre watching just in the hope you fuck up because they wanna see a human body crumple and get crushed by 500lbs of metal.

Yup. You're exactly right, about the dudes anyway. And it gives me motivation. Bc they're legit upset that I succeeded. Pathetic. I fucking hate everyone at my gym. And they probably dislike me. But fuck them. I'm stronger. They're mad, I'm mad, but at the end of the day I could beat your fucking ass If you decided to approach me.

>not aiming for 4/5/6

Good job OP

My gym has 30 members, you would probably the 9th strongest person there. A guy did dls at 610 lbs 3x5 and barely anyone stopped what they were doing

My gym has 15 members, you would probably be the 14th strongest person there. A guy did dls at 945 lbs 5x10 and barely anyone stopped what they were doing.

>bicep flex
>barely is raised from the fat

I know its a troll but damn

@39478896
:^]

yep

Pshh, nothing personel

Except I'm natty. I don't give a fuck about guys who are on gear. If you're taking steroids and can't deadlift 700lbs, bench over 365, squat 550, you're a fucking failure. One 16 week cycle of 500mg test should add 80 lbs to your bench, 100lbs to your squat, and 150lbs to your deadlift if you're 2,3,4. And if you've done 1 cycle you're going to do more. If you did a cycle before 2,3,4 fuck off cheater your gains are drugs
Post pic
>you wont, bitch

Nobody cares abouf your shitty lifts except the people at your gym who deadlift one plate. Go to a powerlifting gym and nobody will pay attention to you. You also have no idea how steroids work.hth

does this actually hold up proportionally? Or would it be more like 3.5/5/7 or something because that seems more reasonable to me

I actually think its more like 2.5/5/7

Calm down or I'll politely and non-menacingly request you do so, ser.

Durr they won't pay attention to me. Because it's a real gym. They are focusing on their own lifts.

I have every idea in the world how """steroids"""" work cuckboi. If you're serious about strength and mass you're not retarded enough to fall for the bro split meme. Progressive overload. Do you know about it? No nigger, you don't. If you did you wouldn't be talking to me rn

>grabs katana

'Heh lift THIS'

*slashes you in half*

'I guess were all meet and bone after all'

*teleports to Japan*

You're fat and those numbers are nothing to brag about.

You should stop thinking if you come up with shit like that when you do.

vocaroo.com/i/s1platT6OBwO

>3pl8 bench
>nothing to brag about

t. guy with 2 pl8 bench

If you actually worked to achieve a 3pl8 bench you would know it's not so easy...

Not even OP but yeah

>tfw closer to a 5 pl8 squat than a 3pl8 bench

I should get both within 2 months though.

You're skinny fat and would kill to look like me, bitch

3pl8 bench is normie god-mode, but actual powerlifting baby-mode. 3/4/5 at a non-twink bodyweight is basically 'oh, you're new to powerlifting then?'

I guess. I'm a bodybuilder so I train bench with with sets of 4 sets of 12 so it obviously leads to slower strength gains.

I finally got to 3pl8 bench (1 rep) 2 months ago after ! 2 years! of training

1,2,3. 2,3,4. 3,4.5,5-6, 4, 6.5+, 7+ something like that imo

Grats user. Im at 2.5 years recovering fatty and only just hitting 2.5 pl8 :(

>And it's incredible knowing you're the strongest guy in the gym.

Fuck me, what kinda old-folks center do you train at that makes these numbers good enough for "strongest in the gym"?

Well don't feel bad user. I've spent 1 year bulking out of 2 years, while you've been straight cutting for years.

Zero reason to feel bad. You lost fat, gained muscle. The dream.

Keep it up.

>omitting OHP
never going to make it

cuz he doesnt have a 2 pl8 ohp

Most smaller normie gyms don't have multiple guys pulling over 5 plate. I pull 550, literally never seen anybody pull more than that in my anytime fitness. There's one guy that MIGHT be able to, but he weighs like 70 lbs more than me.

Wow grats you're the most autistic in a gym of normies.

Go to a strength meetup if you are really worth your salt. Idiots who lift to feel superior to others are just digging themselves an early grave, there are plenty of "tuff Gai" like you who talk shit then get their asses handed to them at a meet. Once again proving that op is always a faggot.

I'm natty. Literally not worth my time in a world full of fakes. I'll bench 365, squat 495, pull close to 700 in my lifetime, natural. How upset are u that I'm stronger? Fucking skinny nigger

>strongest guy in your gym
LOL. Go to a better gym, friend. I'm at 2/3/4/5 and I'm maybe upper middle? There's a bunch of guys who lift way heavier and are much bigger on the regular, maybe ten or fifteen.

Big fish, little pond. Join a powerlifting club.

>tfw you spot some lad benching more than your squat max for reps on your first day

What makes you any more or less natty than them?

Are you aware that your perceived genetic gifts may in fact not be gifts at all?

>GUYS I'M STRONGER THAN CARDIO BUNNIES
>big fucking deal, go somewhere where people actually lift weights
>NO THOSE PEOPLE ARE SCARY ;_;

If you're the strongest guy in your gym with those lifts, it's well past time to find a better gym.

>Posting pic with shirt on
>less biceps peak than my 12 year old cousin
>MUH STRENGTH
funny thing is you are not even that strong lmao
>m-muh nothing