Can you really get such good results from hair transplants or are all of these pictures photoshopped and/or making use...

can you really get such good results from hair transplants or are all of these pictures photoshopped and/or making use of wigs?

on a somewhat related note; can you really get such good results from hair wigs or are all of these pictures photoshopped to make wigs look better?

hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/all-results/5

STOP TAKING CREATINE!!!

Just fucking take finasteride. Its less than 10 bucks a month and makes the hair you have thicker while salvaging the remains of your hairline. Sides all seem like paranoid bullshit to me.

>used creatine for a few months
>notice hair thinning and hairline receding
>shave head and start using gear
>2 months pass
>hairline recovered

I am not making this shit up either. I thought it was a meme but creatine actually fucks ur hair up.
The gear will still fuck my hair up sooner or later.

Of course you can. Just look at Jeremy Piven or Lebron James. Hair replacement tech is leaps and bounds above where it was a decade or so ago.

Anything that causes an increase in DHT (using gear as a prime example) will accelerate hair loss.

Bad news - you're going to lose it anyway.

I've had hair transplant. It works great if your hair has stopped receding.

My problem was I got it while I was young and my hair continued to recede. I've now got a gap between the transplant and the natural hair.

If I could have my time over, I would never get a hair transplant and just shave my head and accept my fate.

To combat my new found gap, I've had a full head "hair" tattoo as a way to cover it up.

For anyone who is generally suffering proper hair loss (not you fags who see 2 hairs on your pillow one morning and freak out) I would not recommend using any finasteride or any laser combs. They only work for mild cases.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Where the fuck do you get fincar from in the UK though?

This. You should only get implants when you are in your forties, fifties, and beyond. Or you'll end up with gaps.

Either go to a derm or buy some proscar online and cut the pills up

Is the fear mongering on fin merited or is it just a vocal minority?

Is a NW 2 hairline always balding? Should I go to a hair clinic to be safe?

What do you know about future hairloss medicine? I hear there are a few entering stage 3 clinical trials, this is a first for hairloss since finasteride in the 80's. Could be exciting stuff for guys like me in early 20's that can ride the fin train until a cure comes about.

Jesus christ. Man the fuck up and shave it.

>I'm in my early 40's and still not balding.
>My hair suffering from midlife crisis?
>mfw

>erdogan
CRUSH THE ROACH

You 'just shave it bro' retards are potentially cheating someone out of decades of thick luscious hair. Finasteride is proven to work and its cheap. Assuming you caught the hairloss early it can completely reverse the balding process .

>scientific breakthrough
>clinically proven
>completely reverse the balding process

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT

CAUSE WE'VE ONLY BEEN HEARIN ABOUT THIS SNAKE OIL SHIT FOR CENTURIES NOW

It literally blocks 70% of serum DHT
im pretty fucking sure it stops dht related hair loss.

Where can I buy finasteride online?

Go to your doctor and ask for a prescription dumb ass, it's cheap.
Why risk getting fakes online?

Because I'm an autism and I can't afford going to the doctor. Also will fin affect gains in any way?

>will fin affect gains in any way?

Not a chance.

Just massage coconut oil into your scalp and leave it in for about 2 hours. Do this every couple days and see if that brings your hair back first.

My hair was thinning and I noticed a lot started to fall out when I combed it. Turns out my scalp was so dry it couldnt grow healthy hair so my hair became brittle and started cracking away. The oil helped moisturize my scalp and my hair came back thick and strong.

Totally, man.

>2012
>start taking creatine
>2 weeks later in shower, washing hair
>tons of hair in hands and in tub
>panic and stop taking it
>skin to 2014
>decide to say "fuck it"
>take it for 3 months
>hairline got fucked
>still some how recovered most of it

>creatine never ever again

If anything my hair's gotten thicker on test. It definitely grows faster.

Fin reduces latent DHT by 70%. That's usually not a problem because we don't need most of our DHT for normal functioning; it just accelerates hair loss. Of course, as with everything hormone-related, there are exceptions and niche cases.

So basically the fearmongering about fin is because in some extremely rare cases -- i.e., people who have a latent test / DHT deficiency -- it can reduce DHT levels below normal levels, which it cannot do in healthy individuals when taken at prescribed levels.

So yes, if you have a latent hormone deficiency, and you take a hormone-inhibiting drug, it can fuck you up. But that's extremely rare and if you are really paranoid you can go get some blood work done to make sure.

Otherwise, fin doesn't really have any side effects. You can literally walk in to a doctor's office, show them your scalp, and ask for it, and they will write you a scrip on the spot. It's considered extremely safe.

>just bought two boxes of proscar off the Internet in a moment of weakness after pulling out a particularly thin hair on my scalp

Jesus, what have I done? I just got an email saying it's in the mail.

cant you get like a second surgery to fill up the gaps?

Why is a hair transplant your first port of call? It's literally the nuclear option of hair loss.

If you're past NW4, you're just getting an expensive comb-over.

Hair transplants are ideal for those with NW2, 3 and 4. Diffuse thinners are fucked.

And no, you can't get a hair transplant without being on Fin.

Which is dogshit because I can't take it.

What site?

>tfw on fin and not a single side effect have been seen.
lmao at u baldlets

Seems like a one-time permanent fix, definitely more attractive than altering your hormones

When you get a hair transplant you need to get on finasteride, you're hair won't magically stop falling.

and enjoy flaccid dickuss for the rest of your sorry life, thanks

and what about minox?

If you're unlucky enough to be in that 1%.

We can land rovers on Mars, we can grow tracheas in laboratories, we can build gigantic telescopes that can observe what's going on in other galaxies, we can clone mammals, we can genetically manipulate crops, we can make men out of women and we can 3D print weapons.

But we still haven't found a side effect free and effective cure for balding? What the fuck is this shit?

I can guarantee ya, if this bullshit was something that plagued millions of women there'd been a cure 15 years ago.

Imagine, the collective white knighting instinct of millions of beta researcher lab rats going in to overdrive. Shit would've been amazing.

Best combination is minoxidil and finasteride.

>"hair" tattoo
you can't talk about it and not show it

I don't think I'm willing to risk it with my hypohondria. But even if you would get ED, would you recover after stopping taking fin?

That's funny because women suffer from alopecia too

To the extent and in the pattern that men, young men do? Get the fuck out of here.

Some ppl say it takes almost a year to get back to normal, some don't.

Yeah but not a lot of women. I've only seen 4-5 balding women in my life, perhaps 10 if you count high hairlines. On the other hand I see that many bald men if I just look out the window

Yes, side effects (ED, low libido, problems with ejaculation) that affect only 1% of the users, go away once you stop taking finasteride.

Does fin actually work? My balding isn't bad yet but if like to take it now to stop it in its tracks.
How does it restore hair already gone?

hair is never really gone, folicles are dormant or some shit like this. And taking fin can restore them and reverse balding (supposedely). As opposed to minox, which can only stop balding, but not reverse it

Guess I'll get some soon. Can't I just buy it online? Don't want to go to a doctor for this stupid shit.

Don't even know. I don't take fin, I'm scared of ED. I think I'm gonna buy some minox though. If it stops balding, I'll be happy with my current hairline

I feel like it wouldn't stop it 100% and you'd slowly lose more. I want the possibility of getting some back.

I haven't started balding, but my dad is roughly a NW5. I'll probably start balding in the future.

Anything I can do know to prevent this or at least significantly reduce it?

DHT Blocker?
Mixoxidil?

>Sides all seem like paranoid bullshit to me.
they have been proven to be false. apparently, the ED comes from the same thing that causes your balding.

> Lebron

dude his went bad

pics?

Actually hair loss in women is fairly common. Look closer at the harlines of women you see on a day to day basis.

>OH GOD MUH HAIRLINE OH GOD OH GOD NOW I'LL BE A VIRGIN FOREVER!!!

all of you are faggots

just buzz your head and grow a beard. Stop being a faggot. If you want you can go full neo-nazi mode too

Finasteride.

My dad was a diffuse thinner and never lost his hairline, but his hair turned whispy and transparent until he was pretty much bald. I noticed my hair was getting limp and volumeless and hopped on fin.

>just buzz it bro

Being bald is a one way ticket to mediocrity. You can't recover from baldness you can only prevent and slow it.

What about minoxidil

Minoxidil aka Rogain works by increasing the length of the growth cycle in hair. Essentially making them grow thicker. I heard it can cause high heart rates, low blood pressure and and itching.

>mediocrity
what the fuck does this even mean?

>only a handful of bald presidents
>All big name movie stars have hair
>Women never comment on what a nice shiny scalp he has

People who say there is nothing wrong with being bald are either delusional, lying to themselves or blind.

>seeking validation from women
you're one insecure faggot ain't ya?

You're bald aren't you?

If you're sensitive to DHT creatine will cause you to go bald because it increases DHT.

Bad news is if you're sensitive to DHT you're going to go bald anyways.

The good news is you can hold it at bay for many many years.

No

Reply: Ha thought so, call me when you start receding kid, then will talk.

Yes.

Reply: Ha thought so, you're just mad cause you're bald and that you missed the train on getting hair plugs.

i swear i clicked it, oh well

meant to reply to

you cant recover from betaness or insecurities or any other shit trait you have. Stop thinking you need to look like brad pitt to be successful, you self demoralizing piece of shit

>le beta

You're saying people should just give up and go bald even if something can be done about it? I see people here freaking over how thick their wrists are.

ive seen people complain about everything you can think here thats why i left for so long this is my first night back and nothing has changed. Instead of sitting on your stinky ass chair and using a keyboard to whine about insecurities to strangers, man the fuck up and be your best self and go out and talk to women

god i hate you all

You can't tell someone to just man up and accept something that destroys their self confidence. That's just now how people work.

I've started putting 2.5 ml (normal dose is 5 ml twice a day) of minoxidil in my hair once every few days just to thicken it and it has worked really well. My hair has become much more pliable. That combined with a nice thickening paste to mold my hair has been amazing.

are you OP? why do you care about your hair so much? men aren't suppose to have long shiny beautiful hair like women. Stop being a cry baby. It does work if you keep pounding this idea of not being a faggot in your head. You'll realize youre being a huge beta who sits on an image board typing out your insecurities. I know feminism is bullshit and its destroying a lot of men out there but jesus christ man your mentality is all skewed. The very definition of alpha is not giving a fuck about shit you cant change and not caring what others think. If it helps you can read the bible too, the parts where it talks about fear and anxiety.

I should also mention Selsun Blue Thick and Full with Caffeine is the BEST shampoo I've used. It adds that much more volume to my hair along with the minoxidil and molding paste.

am I in the ladies room?

good lord im starting to get scared i might morph into an ultra beta faggot like you guys. Thanks a lot

You rant about alphas betas and feminism is the most beta load of bullshit I've ever heard. I'm just interested in keeping my hair well maintained because it's important to me.

Who fucking wants to be a balding faggot before they're old. Grow up.

In your world a man doing take a few seconds to do some grooming is effeminate?

Take you and your grease riddled skin and hair back to /v/.

i actually believe today's society has made men a lot more beta and insecure, but thats a different topic.

>it's important to me

well youre a mentally ill narcissist OCD sperg then. Nobody outside of you truly cares what your hair looks like. You sound like a girl putting so much emphasis on your appearance. Shower regularly, dress well, don't be a faggot. It's that simple.

>m-muh hair is the mostest importantest thing to meeee

youre gonna be 6 feet deep and dissolve into nothing soon anyway, just like me and everyone else here.

phag.

outside of the occasional comb and parting the hair so you don't have bed hair, anything more than that you're treading the waters of the female mind. I mean this is pretty much the gayest thing i've read all night:

>I should also mention Selsun Blue Thick and Full with Caffeine is the BEST shampoo I've used. It adds that much more volume to my hair along with the minoxidil and molding paste.

you wish you were a hot chick with long beautiful hair, admit it.

>noticed my hair was getting limp and volumeless and hopped on fin.
And did it work? Did it become full and thick again?

You don't think it's strange to call someone narcissistic while at the same time being unable to comprehend how they might feel differently about something?

Hair loss can be crippling to someones self image. It changes how they act, feel and interact with people. You're oversimplifying it.

Truth is, I have a full head of hair, but I've noticed it losing volume and getting flatter. I intent to stop it as long as I can. If it's wrong to want to do that, then I don't want to be right.