ZEN Livestream specifically says Teeka will introduce ZEN to his subscribers

youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=17m2s

"I had an hour long interview with Teeka Tiwari yesterday which was just AWESOME"
"I think his values and the values he has and I think are espousing his reader
subscriber base are exactly in line with what we're doing, trying to WORK towards
for your world and you KNOW it was REALLY good as well so he'll be doing it right up
and introducing his community to Zencash"

They will have partnership with STORMX. For those who don't know STORM has 250,000 monthly active users in 187 countries

The adviser board for STORM is CEO founder of Bittrex.

ZenCash is leading the way.

Lol @ people ignoring the fact that he clearly says Teeka will be doing a write up. Yet all these fools STILL think it's another coin??

1+1 = fish to Veeky Forums
>ZEN team says they had an hr long interview with Teeka and that he'll be introducing it to his subscribers
>Teeka hints at a new privacy coin
>Ppl think it's NAV LOOOOOOOL

Can you stop misquoting the co-founder of ZEN? Fuck. He says "he'll be doing a write-up".

all in

so 6hours until the letter?

what do you think the write up is for when Teeka gives a monthly newsletter? aka introducing to his subscribers

Yes man. You wrote "he'll be doing it right up". He said "he'll be doing a write up". That's all. I think ZEN is the coin. We are on the same page.

I told everyone i could that nav was a PnD, lol.

Loaded heavy on Zencash.

yesterday some dude mentioned zencash in the navcoin thread - thx to him.

Wow that supply is pretty low

So, there's no chance he'll simply write up about zen just casually without it actually being THE coin everyone's talking about?

Of course it's a possibility. He covers a fair amount of coins every month. The cover story is usually the big one. Unlikely that it's the privacy coin though.

Wait, so why do people think zen is the one? Is there anything more confirmative then just the fact he's writing about zen?

Any other exchange carries zen besides bittrex? It's so annoying how some of these sites aren't optimized for mobile at all

Teeka issued a sell alert on XMR and wrote that despite still liking XMR, he will be covering another privacy coin that may dethrone it in this month's issue. That's what everyone is speculating on.

I bought in guys, its gonna crash now

SELL SELL SELL

I NEED HELP HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP KIK OR SOMETHING IM READY TO LEARN

go all in DGB, huge news coming

I like ZenCash. I was planning on mining it once a few parts come in.

>DGB
what? whats? that?

It's on a downtrend. I have my next buy set at 150k before I go to bed. Not sure it'll hit but crossing my fingers.

mooning lads

Pretty obvious this is the coin. Went all in on it, not missing another great pick by PBC with a 20 mil market cap.

Be careful going in right now guys. It's probably going to get rinsed one more time.

Think I'm gonna set a buy order at 70k and go to bed.

>70k

Lol ive set a buy order at 50k. Will buy your bags.

After saying I'd buy at 70k, one guy makes fun of me for setting too high, another for setting too low. I just can't win here. Lol

Lol, realistically, this thing hasn't hit 50k-70k maybe ever.

i was about to buy, but i got distracted by the deluded arkies video
then i bought at the high
fuck

This thing is more pegged to USD than to BTC and has never dropped below $5

They also talked with Verge, ZCash, ZCoin

Good luck with your bags

verge is a shitcoin so we can rule that one out
zcash is confirmed not anonymous
zcoin? who cares about zcoin?

ZCoin has been mentioned in the PBC

Zcoin has been mentioned 3 times and get buy signal yesterday

go all in LINK!

How much time left?

Couple of hours?

WHEN

Now. Its zen

wow looks like it is

why? could you explain how its confirmed?

yes why?

there is a fake picture floating around and that is all i have seen?

bump

We will known which it is by looking at the charts. Whichever goes up like 50% in 1 minute.

holy shit its fucking ZEN guys

Large buy walls are appearing for WTC on Binance

that picture is fake you know that right?
bag holders have played you.

Time for an insider to fess up!