Can you fix uneven shoulders?

Can you fix uneven shoulders?

If so, how?

Lower your right shoulder a bit.

Will stretching my right trap help ?

Underated post

Btw what would be a good routine for me to gain muscle ?

Is the routine the trainer at my uni gym made me ok ?

>Leg presses 3x 10/12 reps
>Lunges 3x 10/12 reps
>Sitting calf raises 3x 10/12 reps
>Dumbell bench press 3x 10/12 reps
>Superset: pull-ups/dips 3x 10/12 reps
>Superset: bicep cable curl/ tricep cable extension 3x 10/12 reps
>Flutter kicks or leg raises 15 x 2
> side planks 2 x 45sec.

No.

If they are caused by scoliosis, yes the can be fixed. Low curvatures can be fixed without surgery

Possibly changing things you do with one arm or one side of your body could change it over a long period of time. Maybe sleeping on the same side of your body for a long time could effect it or masturbating with one hand often could have an effect. Also try not to lean over to one side repeatedly when you sit in a chair.

also if you have done of those one bags with one strap, make sure you don't put the strap on the same shoulder every time.

What shoulders?

You probably have myofascia scar tissue somewhere in your shoulder area creating a muscle imbalance causing the drop in your clavicle that you are noticing.

YouTube videos and a lacrosse ball are your friend. Good luck user!

Ew

no this is not ok.

is this all one day? like 3x a week?

fuck this routine. throw in squat, barbell bench, deadlift, overhead The Press™ 5x5 as the first workout then you can do all this shit.

So for leg day you would do
Squat 5x5
Romanian Deadlifts 3x8
Lunges 3x12
SCR 3x12
Leg Curls 5x15
etc.

>sitting calf raises
I hope that's not as pussy as I think it is.

This user is a true friend
Beyond this, fix your posture, yoga, pt, and massages

Get a massage, or stick a lacrosse ball into your right trap, followed by stretching of your right trap, it'll being it down very easily

Not op but
Sitting calve raises cramp my muscles up so fucking hard in my calves that after doing a few sets I can't stand up with my legs straight because my calves feel like they're going to tear. I end up leaving the gym looking like I shit myself and am trying to prevent a shit log from falling out my shorts zoidberg walking.

Get a goddam massage, it's muscle tightness or knotting.

I have scoliosis so I'm pretty much fucked in this department. But I continue to do light stretching and exercise because I know it's worth it long term.

Get checked for scoliosis. Very important that you do so
In the image (from viewers perspective) the right tit is lower than the left, could mean you have a lean

this

OP, if you take a closer look, you'll also notice your left peck is lower than your right, and your hips are leaning to the left as well