Is she going to make it?

Is she going to make it?

Even with a missing arm she probably fucked more guys then everyone currently on Veeky Forums combined.
Yes, she already made it.

How would one workout his/her back with only one hand?

>then
Are you clinically retarded or just American?

Within 75% of making it

What's the difference?

with exercise, one assumes

It's a back workout, you don't actually need to use hands. Lower back extention, or seated back extension. There are more exercises that use your back than just the deadlift.

Why are you so butthurt about a grammar mistake? Do you post on Reddit?

I saw a guy with one arm workout at my gym. He brought a sling type thing and hooked it up to his shoulder, and connected that to the hammer strength back machine. Pretty dope.

Did you guys bleach the machine afterwards?

I'm sure she's fucked more guys than the 0 most have in here. Derp.

no...i caught the bacterial infection and now i only have one arm

DELETE

Shees all right.. get it, all right

ok that was pretty good

OP means the lift

That's her left arm dumbass, camera lenses invert the picture

Wouldn't deadlifting with one arm Fuck her posture up and do damage to her back?

Kek

Ur a fucking inverted picture

That girl is missing her left arm, player

>straps for like lmao1plaet

N E V E R gonna make it

People have one-arm DL'd in excess of 600 without any noticeable issues. I'd wager that 135-ish isn't going to be a problem

Not sure why you're bragging about a girl fucking guys.

The more guys a girl fucks, the lower her value.

Guys are glorified when they have sex with many women because it's a challenge, and women are shamed when they fuck guys because it's so incredibly easy for them even if they're fat and ugly and stupid and have no money.

no, he meant she fucked more guys, then proceeded to fuck everyone on Veeky Forums afterwards.

> europoor reading comprehension

I've fucked plenty of guys, thank you very much.

good job

I think she's hot.

fucking noob, she is a Girl, she doesn't Need to make it, she fucks everytime she wants.
Only noobs and betas like you Need to make it.
You are going to make it, Keep smiling.

Are you really that immature to think a girl's sole purpose is to fuck whenever she wants?

...are you an idiot... i didn't say that.
If a guy say "i will make it" it means to be atractive and fuck nice bitches.
Girls dont have the "make it" mentality and if, it doesn't fucking matters, what are you a cuck?
Some Girl want to marry a reach handsome man, this would be their "i made it", but fuck that, who gives a fuck what they want, you?

You're a fkn moron if you think girls don't have self doubt.

They still want to feel attractive and appealing to the opposite sex. But they certainly don't do it so they can fuck whenever they want.

I think that's like 100kg, two 15kg plates, two 5kg plates, 1.25kg?

So like 102.5kg?

>mfw never fucked a guy

do you have a picture, i'm having trouble visualizing this.

Think of all the dirty shit she could do with that stump...

mucle imbalanceu desu

Do you have sources?
i only have a functioning grip in one hand, i have done 1h deadlift but right after i notice an imbalance in my shoulders which after years of exercising even with the grip issue is never prelevant. I would be content with deadlifting around 200lbs with one hand but im afraid this will make me look like a hunch back

Well you can say she is doing All right

fucking kek