Is conor murphy meso or ecto? How many years do you think it took him to reach his current body?

Is conor murphy meso or ecto? How many years do you think it took him to reach his current body?

There's no such shit as meso or ecto.

i think there is but can you elaborate? also source

He's got an ffmi of 24.1, that would take him at least 10 years natty. Which he obvs isn't.

I didn't think it was possible for a fitness model to have less charisma than Jeff Seid

This penor puffer shattered that worldview

He actually has been lifting for 10 years though

He's pretty shredded year round and his shoulders

Sorry man not natty you're gonna have to roid if you want a decent bod past 6'2-3" thats just reality

But he hasn't, he did it on and off, I'm talking consistent 10 years, you realise 25 is the absolute max for naturals and that guy is almost there while half assing it.

>meso
>ecto
Those are fucking memes

God I hate this board

No it's not. There's literally different body types. The way muscles tie into different muscles and skeletal structures. Somatotypes are legit.

yeah, the more i browse the more i realize that this board is filled with people who have been in the gym for 6 months. Fucking pansys

I challenge all you newfags.

I give you 20 years of natty lifting and bet you $1,000,000 that you still won't come anywhere close to looking like Connor Murphy.

The somatotypes aren't strict categories; They are a scaling system. The vast majority of people are a mixture of all three with slight variations towards one or two bodytypes which with proper training isn't even noticeable.

The idea that everyone has a definitive body-type is a stupid meme, and you should feel bad.

Body types are memes and psuedoscience

I wonder how long it will take everyone to stop pushing it.

Deal. Give paypal info.

body types are jewish trickery

there are default bodys - fat/skinny dyel modes then there are body which you have worked on - natty lifting or roided lifting which can both be split into fuckarounditus lifting and serious lifting.

that is all there is to it.

/thread

Probably when the people other than users on an anime imageboard say they're bullshit

>different muscles

Still belieng in ecto, meso, endo shit. You're one of those HAES types?

First post best post.

Stop shilling yourself connor

endo/meso/ecto are bullshit. They discourage, misinform and give noobs something other than their decisions to blame.

It comes down to how much you eat and how muscular you are. Pic related, me in all 3 'stages' in 15 months

All you did was put on fat boyo.

are u the kid posting about wanting a muscle daddy everyday?

not him but your mind is warped friendo

no