How do I reduce the size of a muscle? Pic related

How do I reduce the size of a muscle? Pic related.

Bumping for interest

If it gets 404'd I'll remake it til I get replies.

Starve and lose all muscle mass, including your picrelated.

Fuck off.

just cut it out dude

surgical excision

Rude!

Seeing as how you are asking how to atrophy a muscle on a fitness board, let me shed some light on what your actual problems may be:
1. You are overweight and you are mistaking subcutaneous waist fat for your obliques.
2. You're attempting a twink look in which case, wrong board.
3. Your musculoskeletal system is disproportioned, and your hips to shoulder ratio is that of a womans, in which case, you're fucked.

Work on your lats and build your delts. Bodybuilding is illusion as much as it is mass.

Pic related. This guy has a fucking phenomenal core with massive obliques, yet his narrow waist and wide shoulders balance his core.

how do i get a core like that

stop doing exercises that work the obliques? What else could you possibly do.

I refuse to answer until you post pic of yourself with time stamp.

Exercise it less

My hips from one side to the next are 13 inches and my shoulders 18 inches. My shoulders are way undeveloped and I am overweight.

okay fine but I'm not in shape. I haven't started working out yet. I'm overweight and I have gyno (not from roids. risperidal fucked me up). I'll post picture tho hold on.

Nope. pic.

DYEL mode

Is this OP?

i wanna make my shoulders big as fuck and well developed. i like broad shoulders.

Always with these fucktarded question on Veeky Forums

NO, YOU CANNOT SPOT REDUCE ANYTHING,
MUSCLE OR FAT

Don't like that answer? Well blow your head off, who gives a fuck

yes. btw that beard is the result of 4 months of minoxidil.

what beard

Try losing fat tubbs

im literally shaking

shaking your love handles?

you're fucking years away from worrying about obliques.

Right on. Firstly, your risperdol induced gyno isn't too bad. I've seen worse. Building your chest will help to a degree.
Also, your obliques (the muscle in questions) isn't your problem. They aren't too big. You can't even see them under your subQ belly fat. Start lifting. Read the fucking sticky 5 times.
Don't focus on single muscle groups to spot correct. Once you get a routine, you'll feel better and your overall physique will improve.
Don't make retarded posts like this again. If you want help on this board, do what I asked and start the OP with a pic of yourself and ask for advice.

do my shoulders have potential or should i just kill myself right now

You're one pudgy ugly fuck lol, also that non-existent jawline

Your shoulders do, but your mindset does not.

I wouldn't keep my hopes too high if I were you

why are you even concerned about reducing muscle size when your a fat dyel?

Of course you have potential. Listening to people on this board is likely not your best move. Get a gym membership. Notice who looks like they know what they're doing and ask them for help.

You wouldn't get all of these hateful comments if you just posted yourself from the get go and asked for constructive criticism.

Also, I can't even see your jawline. Not sure what that comment was about.

thanks duly noted

No sweat. If you want to post again, wait till tomorrow and start a new thread. In the meantime, read the sticky, figure out your gym membership situation, and let this thread die. It will only bring you anguish to read the smut people write.

you know that faggot's never going to sleep with you no matter how helpful you are right

Never change, Veeky Forums. Case in point, OP

Negative reps only.

>not infinite reps
Not gonna make it

You can spot reduce muscle. Just don't use it and it will atrophy.

wtf

Easy dont train it

I FUCKING KNEW IT.Another 30% bodyfat idiot thinking his only problem is his "wide hips".You have like 0 muscle mass you dumb ass.the smallest hips and waist in the world is not gonna make you look better.

Same way you atrophy any other muscle, just starve yourself and don't lift.