How much time do you find yourself at the gym working out?

how much time do you find yourself at the gym working out?
I'm usually in and out within 25-30 minutes if it's empty.

45 minutes to an hour and 15. I try not to go beyond that.

well 30 minutes at lunch everyday for a quick lift then 3 times a week 1hr to an 1hr and half after work.its 30 minutes of cardio and the rest is just lifting. I rest on the weekends.

~1h 30m

About an hour or so depends how strong I am feeling, if I still have some strength ect I will usually stay a bit longer for dat dere pump!

1 1/2 to 2 hours

It's mostly due to home gym and listening to music and waiting on lyrics and shit. If it wasn't for music I'd be out a lot faster, but if it wasn't for music I wouldn't even lift.

I don't think I've ever even did a rep without music

Depends, anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and 15

Also
>25 minutes
The fuck are you doing

1h-1h30m. I'm getting old. I need to do a lot more warm ups and stretching. My time between sets seems to have increased too.

>25 minutes
sounds like ss to me

If you're lifting heavy, you're gonna need at least 2-5 mins rest

1 hour 5 days a week

Yeah I'm lifting heavy. When I started a couple of years ago, I'd take 3 or 4 mins rest. Now it seems like 5 or 6.

If you can finish well under an hour, you aren't doing anything worthile

This. 2 hours minimum for warmups & stretches before /plg/.

>drives 15 minutes to the gym
>"runs" on a treadmill for 25 minutes
>showers
>drives 25 minutes home because traffic
People actually do this

Thats for pussies opie. I like to do 4 hrs every other day. Or 2 hrs everyday. I cant do anything with 25 min

Post workout

>Posting a \soc\ trap as pic bait for the thread

AbsoIuteIy disgusting.

3-4 hours

Fraud here so no the volume is not going to hurt me nor is 'overtraining' a concern.

i could probably do my program within 1 hour something but i add more exercises and it ends up being like 2hours or more sometimes

Good man. Own it and rock it.

>/soc/ trap

I-I don't believe you

Wouldn't SS have more rest between sets?

sauce haha

Used to be 2-3 hours including dynamic stretching warm up, hand stand practice, strength training, cool down, then static stretching.

I've cut out a lot of accessories and lifts that werent beneficial to my goals and now its about an hour and a half for all that.

1 1/2 - 2 hours usually

not including cardio and warmup, i take about 1.5 - 2 hours.

1.5 hours 9 a week

1.5 - 2 hours on Monday
1 - 1.5 Wednesday and Friday

No idea. found it in a thread on /r/, no sources come up on image search. she looks under aged anyways.

i just started. i go every weekday with one muscle group per day usually doing 5 or 6 routines.
should i be doing more?
i don't do cardio at the gym and abs i incorporate mon/wed.

An hour to an hour and a half.
I got a nice headstart on legs before starting a weekly schedule so I smash through leg day in half an hour.

>2 and a half hours if it's packed
>1h 30 min if empty
It's candytoe's linear program, what am I doing wrong?

It seems so fucking long.

Used to spend at least a hour or two until someone told me your T peaks at 45 mins in so no need to go beyond that.

I can do most workouts in 30 mins or less because I don't like my gym and hardly take any rest sets.

Last night I did
3x3 OHP
3x12 Hammer curls
3x15 tricep pull downs
3x12 Shrugs
3x12 seated military Press
3x8 lying tricep extensions

in no more than 20 to 30 minutes. My arms were screaming as it was almost like a superset of everything with maybe 10 or 30s of rest.

2 hours, three times a week.

I dont know what you guys do... 45 minutes sonds like nothing to me.

My routine is 1 hour of crossfit and then 1 hour of strenght depending of the muscles not used during the crossfit hour (most likely, chest)

45 minutes to a little over an hour depending on whether the squat rack is available.

1 hour by myself
2:30 hours if my cardio bunny friend arrives and wants help with the weights

45 - an hour in the gym. I also bike there and back since I'm cutting.

7-8 hours a week just working out

I have a home gym and usually finish in 40 mins + stretching.

3 times a week, 1.5-2hr
Alot of the time comes from warming up and doing dynamic stretches n stuff tho

>bench/ohp
>pull/chin-ups
>squats
>power cleans/deads
>dips

45 minutes of workout + 15 minutes of cardio= 1 hour 25 minutes

that's surprisingly short. It's 1h-1.30+ for me

What's your cycle? What's your diet like too?

I'm considering hopping on

More than one hour and you're overtraining faggot.

1.5 hrs

no idea why it takes me so long
it's like 2 compounds and a couple of accessories plus 10 mins cardio

2-3 hours.

Hello. No cycle. B+C Test E. I will hop on tren soon so I can reach a comp ready state and a dry 4% body fat. I'm sitting right around 6.5 or 7 now.

Diet consists of steak, chicken breast, and fish for protein.

Oats for carbs, I don't trust rice or potatoes as a source of Carbs, no protein.

Since the meat I consume is so lean I also eat peanuts to reach my fat macros.

I eat vegtables as well as the diet I'm describing will make your shit really dry and hurt your anus without them (not memeing)

Lentils and broccoli are my favorites

Rice and potatoes are fine I just really prefer oats.

If anything I consume way to much protein as is and will have kidney problems. So I do not use whey.

I do not use creatine.

3 hours, 6 days per week.

Post a pic of your body. Bet you look like shit

I go 6x a week 1.5 hours each session. Best gains I've seen in the 2 years I trained
Im full cocoon NEET mode so recovery isnt a problem

if you're gonna make fun of me, why should i post yours faggot.

refer to my other response here. i've only just started going to the gym recently.

saging

1 hours 15 min for upper body split
1 hour for lower body
including warming up and breaks but without shit talking with gymbros

about 2 hours a day and I go to the gym 3 times a week

I'm a total beginner on a bastardized version of ss, so a little less than an hour

anywhere from 45min to 1h 30min. I rarely go over that. 45-60 min of weights and 30 min of cardio. When I start bulking and plow through my noob gains though, I may have to step up the time spent on weights though.
I've been doing some stretching to fix my posture too, so I guess you can add 10-15 minutes of that too.

Now that I think about it, neither have I.

Normally 90 minutes.

Every day I hit a big compound lift to start off with so that eats up some time.

35-45 mins for one of my leg days which is mostly squats and quick accessories then more detailed routines that is more P P L with accessory work in the 1-1.5 hour range.

1-1:15 hours absolute max, and that includes 15 minutes of stretching after I'm done lifting.

this bitches cherry picked screen shots always gets me hard as diamonds but the videos are fuck garbage and take SO LONG to find where the screen comes from. feelsbadman

Jesus man you should start just doing two a days. Being in the gym for 4 hours straight sounds awful.

>until someone told me your T peaks at 45 mins in so no need to go beyond that.

Broscience and hearsay. If your goal is to lift heavy and put on muscle you should be taking more rest between sets so you can move more weight, otherwise it's just cardio and conditioning.

>If anything I consume way to much protein as is and will have kidney problems.

Meme science, your kidneys adapt to a high protein diet. Unless you're literally hitting 4 digit protein intake consistently you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

OP is following like Chang towel workout

I like mathematics too

5x a week, 1-1.5 hours. Works for me.

Used to train with a buddy who for some reason thought bulking meant 2 hours of circuit training 7x a week. he kept whining about losing weight. fucking guy was the one who got me started at the gym and it took me a few months to realize he was completely out of touch with reality.

i spent hundreds of dollars on all the supplements and powders he recommended, fucking waste of time and money. nowadays i just rock it with a regular diet and plenty of water.

i've been meaning to ask Veeky Forums if protein powders are a meme or not.

They're good for hitting your protein macros. If it's easy for you to eat enough protein without it, you don't need it.

1 hour then I'll doss about for longer because I have no life

Daaamn, she's a QT *.* anyone know who she is?

And OP, how the flying fuck can you be done after 25 minutes? I need twice as long, minimum. Do you work out alone?

Holy shit forreal? I was just thinking to myself "that's one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen"

2 to 3 hours

But I take my time and kind of roam around, a lot of my friends go to the same gym. Some days I lift, some days I'm playing ping pong or playing with a punching bag or basketball. I just hate being home, its lonely there

Doing SS so my sessions are 1 hour at the very least, and 2 hours at the max. I've been there for longer when I meet friends and hand around for talking though.

I feel you man, my heart aches for her :S

Let's just hope that is full of shit... we are on Veeky Forums after all.

Time queens will disagree but you can get a great workout in half an hour. Used to do circuit training where i would only stop between circuits for maybe 2 minutes. But the stopping was usually jumping in place or shadow boxing.

>Do you work out alone?
when i used to work out with a buddy we would average around 1 hour. now that i'm without a workout buddy i'm done a lot faster.

Why are you roaming around? Maybe I'm missing something but I never heard of that happening at the gym.

2-4 hours, depends on what I'm working, plus I just enjoy being in the gym, it keeps me occupied mentally.

i workout at my home gym and generally takes about 30 to 40 minutes
doing a 4x per week push/pull routine, about 21 sets in a workout
been lifting for about 7 years now, I used to spend much more time in the gym but im able to do what i want much more quickly now, i guess

i don't really think its about how much time you spend, but how many sets you do / how tired you are at the end.

currently 21 y/o 185lbs 6'1 i'd say around 11% bfat, bulking until 200ish

Yeah, I too noticed that my solo workouts are much shorter than workouts with a mate.
Instead of having a 1 hour-15 long Back/Bicep day, I would only do 4 Sets of DL, Row and Chinups.
I guess I am much more focused on the workout when alone (nobody to talk shit with), or maybe I just get bored quicker?

No idea, just do what gives you the best pump.

2 hours on volume day

1 hour on recovery day

1 hour on intensity day