Any progress?

Any progress?
172 to 157
Gotta say its pretty discouraging after 5 months of lifting... Should I just try to start bulking so im not dyel anymore?

Nice negroplasty

cut harder

Why would you take the second pic in dim light?

Does it matter?

Yes because we can barely see your progress you stupid son of a bitch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Looks like the hormone therapy is going good for you, keep it up!

I need to know your routine and what you eat holy shit.

>2016

Eggs, Chicken, Bread, Peanut Butter, Fruit
Don't have program on me but its just your average split training.

Post shitty pasta or whatever but the guy is right

Not awful progress. Definitely noticeable improvement

Dude you're not eating enough or lifting hard enough. You're clearly on some diet that's retarded. Count your fucking calories and dial it up.. feed your God damn guns

so I should be bulking?

If thats your progress after 5 months you are doing something very wrong
Im only lifting seriously for like a month and the progress I see is stunning

Dont be delusional, guys in this gay pervert curling image board would say that in 3 months of lifting you should look like jeff Seid.

You have shit genetics so the timeframe to get results is longer for you

If you feel your results are laking try to eat more, lift heavier whatever the routine you are using.

You have are now close to skinny fat. So no, keep the same weight and keep lifting as hard as you can.

When you start feeling like you have muscles (not now by any means) you can start thinking about bulking/cutting. Keep in mind that for me it was 3 years before someone would say wow bro look at those guns

Yes, always bulk hard and heavy when you're a noob. You get huge gains. Then once you kinda know where you're at after a few months you can cut and revel everything.
The worst thing a noob can do is cut, because they have no strength, no fuel and the won't grow muscle.

Don't tell him to maintain...
keey cutting til you are like 150 at leastm

This. You have clearly gained some muscle to upper body and lost fat. If I was you I would still cut little before trying to gain serious weight. You will probably still have progress even on minus calories.

did you take both pic's today?