i.imgur.com/ToiGept.png
i.imgur.com/Xygnetb.png
thepermanentejournal.org/issues/2016/summer/6192-diet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't want cancer and heart disease.

l want cancer and heart disease.

I don't need to

Just roids

I don't want to develop cardiac diseases, inflammatory conditions of the gut, various cancers, or Alzheimer's/dementia. I would like to hit my 90s in relative comfort.

>watching Bear Grylls
>he catches a live tuna
>eats it raw and still moving
>this makes me hungry
Murder is delicious.

If only we all had BBC genes. We should let all our women be enriched so that no one has to endure being a white boi with bitch tits anymore.

You know, because text over an image is always true.

*sips Monster*

Killing animals for any reason is cowardly. I don't lift to be a limp-dicked sausage lover.

I had cancer and would rather not get it again.

Remember, fish don't feel pain

Because health is more important to me than gains.

And they'd all be bigger and stronger if they weren't eating a meme diet. Krapernick went vegan and his career tanked within a year. Aryan Foster is vegan and is constantly injured.

Long-term health + feels

It's okay to eat fish 'cos they don't have any feelings

Fried chicken is meat

They do have parasites though

>ankh necklace
WE

>gardening gloves
Quit posing for the 'gram and get back to raking, Jamal.

Why are all of the plant eaters I know fucking low test numales

It all correlates

don't forget about mercury

>These men are addicted to fried chicken and pork.
Nice try, comrade.

For environmental reasons. The planet is fucked and the meat industry is so fucking fucked up beyond fucked up. Its gonna be like the holocaust in a few decades, like how did we let this shit go on?

I dont want to know in what circles do you live, but my Vegans friends and i are all fit motherfuckers that have no Problem with laying chicks and laugh at negro and feme jokes. But hey, we dont fucking want to eat meat. Dont want to give my Money to a fucking industry that makes Money giving cancer and cardiac Problems. We are the only fucking animal that pays to eat... all the other fuckers out there eat raw and are shredded

if you gotta convince people you "lay chicks" on an anonymous imageboard then u most definitely don't lay shit.

> ayo senpai i zippity zop they fim senpaitachi wit my bazonga also i hoopty boopty niggity giggity jokerinos.

for health reasons. primarily the health of the chickens

>Gardening gloves
>Black people
Pick both
Now get to the field.

I love you

because i don't think it's healthy, it's expensive compared to other protein sources (even the cheapest of meat is relatively expensive) and it would be literally too much protein for me.

also you're a leftist beta cuck if you state the environment or animal rights as one of your reasons not to eat meat.

pic related is what i love to devour every once in a while tho.

>expensive
>but sushi tho

FIRST! an anonymous tibetan corpse eating birds board!

Second... ok you found out, i dont lay shit... but my friend do, they are big and strong.

because it slows my digestion down to the point where i can only crap once a day

15€ once a month for all-you-can-eat sushi is worth it.

now this i like

>leftish beta cuck
is this bad you rightish beta cuck?

Only for the records, im not a leftish nor a rightish. If i could i would blow the entire Parlament with all politicians lefts or rights in it!

fuck it, here im with you

That's what I use for fish for a month and I eat it every day

you all old enough now to know you should be vegan. its time to grow up

>"im so smart and above all"

what an ultracuck

because it rhymes with pete, and I got bullied by a guy called pete. Eating meat reminds me of pete :(

Is that Afro The Rock in the middle?

but it's more fun to pig out on sushi with your m8s after a 2h full-body workout

Been a vegetarian since birth, tried meat many times don't like the taste of it.

u ate meat b4 birth?

Oh I'm sure there was some murder involved

Becasue attainment of a life where you don't need to kill conscious beings is noble.

Most of my family is vegetarian. My gf is too.
Dad has been vegetarian all his life and is generally stronger than I am.

Fish do feel pain. As soon as I start putting my knife in a fish it starts freaking out. I don't care what """"science"""" says.

>it would be literally too much protein for me.
You have to go back.

What's this cancer and meat connection i see thrown around so much, how does one go with the other??

There is a small correlation between red meats, processed meats and cancer but if you don't eat a lot of them and consume plenty of vegetables and fruits and don't smoke the risk it's miniscule. It's just another fear mongering Vegan tactic.

No homo?

>I don't care what science says.
t. every vegan ever.

> things Vegans dont do.
>"As soon as I start putting my knife in a fish it starts freaking out"
user believing anons Statement came from a vegan...
is an idiot period ever

You know how many farming vegetables? Or clearing land for your house? Or driven out of their habitats farming a huge amount of ingredients for everything you use day to day?

Unless you live and forage in the wilderness you're just as tied to death as the rest of us.

>I cause some problems therefore I shouldn't bother trying to minimise any damage I cause by proxy

Fuck it. You're right. If I do all that stuff, I may as well machete a pig right now. Brb.

Oh and also considering I breathe in pollution, I'll take up smoking meth.

Retard

This is the problem with you morons raised on abrahamism. It's all binary with you faggots.

>I spend so much money on rent therefore saving money elsewhere is stupid

3 niggas in a children play area, topless, trying to look intimidating, with garden gloves, claiming they havent murdered anyone. What could go wrong.

It was clearly a hypothetical example. Do you have difficulties understanding text? Is it the lack of amino acid limiting your thought process?

My best friend is a vegetarian and she's brought that up alot when we go running. Something bout vaginal cancer and how quitting meat helped those cells diminish

Lost my train of thought on that chain. Also wanted to add im iffy on believing that. But she's got no reason to lie about it

>Literally eating corpses
Because I'm not a ghoul?

Underrated contra-meme.

>not getting ghoul gains
not gonna make it

>black people
>without murder

i dont understand you user...

Obviously

>blacks
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>people

Can't be low test and a cuck if you eat meat

>Late 2016:
>Posting Dollar Store-quality bait
Is this really the best you can do?

>bunch of low-quality bait and ironic shitposters

LOL forget all that nonsense, THIS IS NOW A BACON APPRECIATION THREAD.

VEGANKEK MODS ARE ASLEEP, POST DELICIOUS NUTRITIOUS BACON

I'll become a fish eating one later down the line

What episode

>Explain why you don't eat meat.
LOL why would I torture myself by avoiding delicious, nutritious meat? Besides there's literally no point to living longer if you're just going to suffer for it, I'd rather live a shorter more enjoyable life!
>vegancucks
LOL, fags

Plants are more conscious than we are. Your belief system and practices are based on ignorance and holier than thou arrogance. Intelligence isn't the only measure of a being's worth. A cow is made to be eaten, it isn't good for much else and (probably) never will be.

what is that supposed to mean?

>no pecs

>vegens live longer!*
>*when compared to the rest of humanity even though the majority of humanity eat like shit
Compare a group of people who eat well and include meat vs vegans and the vegans lose every time.

I like cows and I don't want to eat them.

Im sorry if it triggers you.

She's telling you her vagina is cancer free. i.e clean.. she wants the D bro, tell her you're penis is cancer free and see how she reacts.

they're both not very appealing. one got beaten up by ricardo panini and the other is a retard, what is your point?

Where's your proof?

>a sushi faggot
I literally can't understand the appeal of this shit. It's rice with fish, it's bland as fuck. Can someone explain? Or is this some hipster shit?

Every single
>Vegans are more healthy!
'statistic' ever

Go on, post your evidence vegans are more healthy, every single one is vegans v average people instead of people who eat well and happen to be vegan v people who eat well who happen to eat meat as it should be.

Its called bias and pushing an agenda, well done you fell for it.

Where is yours?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26657045

tldr version; eating a healthy balanced diet > vegan

It just so happens that people who care about their diets, like vegans, live longer on average because shock and fucking awe, they dont eat a shitton of junkfood like the majority of people. It has nothing to do with not eating or eating meat, but having a well balanced diet overall.

but a "healthy balanced diet" is one in which you limit and/or eliminate meat intake.

No, its not. At fucking all and science has proven that ad infinitum because shock and fucking awe eating what our bodies need to survive increases your ability to survive!

You can go suck down as many shrubs and supplements as you want, but eating a balanced diet that includes meat is always better.

we use the same exact gloves in car factory. why the fuck do these guys do calisthenics in them??

Again, where is your source? Because there is no scientific evidence a healthy diet ignores meat

authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Not sure if serious, but I hate this sort of "logic" so rant incoming anyway. Yes, beta, numale and cucky behaviour will probably be more common among men who are so deeply concerned with animal and environmental wellfare that they abandon that old symbol of masculinity - meat - and go vegan. Statistically. Maybe. HOWEVER, that does not mean that you can just avoid being a numale beta cuck if only you eat some dead animal; meat it will not magically transform you into a real man if you are a beta. And if your reason for eating it is, even partly, fear of being unmanly or 'faggy' if you don't, then I GUARANTEE you that you are indeed a beta because you are letting insecurities determine your diet.

>Plants are more conscious than we are.
Jesus fucking Christ, 11/10 bait, would rage again.

It's yuppie shit from the 80s and early 90s, and since hipsters are the new yuppies it is now their turf.
I like it OK with plenty of soysauce and wasabi, but consider it more a type of healthy fast-food when I'm in a hurry and don't want to kill my gains with Mickey D's, and not a delicacy.

The only reason to be 100% vegan is concern for animal wellfare. Both health benefits and environmental ones can be had by simply not eating too much meat, and eating good quality (i.e. organic) meat. I'm vegan, and I eat a diet optimal for lifting (as far as possible for a vegan, at least), and I gurantee that if I had me a slice of lean chicken-breast or tuna once or twice a week my health would NOT detoriate. I hate it when vegans lie for veganism; it backfires and makes us look bad. Honesty is the best way forward.

You're getting confused

You have 'need' to eat meat, but you do require the nutrience it provides. A vegan attempts to get around not eating meat by eating other food stuffs that have those nutrience. That doesnt make the diet better for health at all, its the exact same stuff just in a different way.

i.imgur.com/ToiGept.png
i.imgur.com/Xygnetb.png

thepermanentejournal.org/issues/2016/summer/6192-diet.html

"Plant-based nutrition has exploded in popularity, and many advantages have been well documented over the past several decades.1 Not only is there a broad expansion of the research database supporting the myriad benefits of plant-based diets, but also health care practitioners are seeing awe-inspiring results with their patients across multiple unique subspecialties. Plant-based diets have been associated with lowering overall and ischemic heart disease mortality2; supporting sustainable weight management3; reducing medication needs4-6; lowering the risk for most chronic diseases7,8; decreasing the incidence and severity of high-risk conditions, including obesity,9 hypertension,10 hyperlipidemia,11 and hyperglycemia;11 and even possibly reversing advanced coronary artery disease12,13 and type 2 diabetes.6

The reason for these outcomes is two-fold. First, there are inherent benefits to eating a wide variety of health-promoting plants. Second, there is additional benefit from crowding out—and thereby avoiding—the injurious constituents found in animal products, including the following:

... (you can read the rest in the link) "

Vegan diets have already been proven to have the most benefits for overall health. The only reason it seems that a diet with meat can be healthy is because the vegetables in their diet is counteracting the negative effects of meat. Stop being delusional. There is nothing in meat that you can't get from plants. And if there is, try to prove it so I can disprove it.

>Written by a bias vegetarian who is trying to sell her novel
Yeah no thanks, where is your real source?

>There is nothing in meat that you can't get from plants
My point exactly, you're the delusional one here mate.