Just do CrossFit...

Just do CrossFit. It's one of the better workout brands for developing fitness in respect to type I and type II muscle fibers, and increasing cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary efficacy. 90% of people who bash CrossFit because it's unsafe are just shitposters who listen to other shitposters who don't know what they're talking about, and continue the dangerous cycle of ignorance.

>Pic related
It's what all of you fucks overlook in regards to your goals

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
medium.com/@ericrobertson/crossfits-dirty-little-secret-97bcce70356d#.jbkcjwbe4
t-nation.com/training/crossfit-the-good-bad-and-the-ugly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ShiIIing this weak
>Cross Fagging has aIready been outed for how unheaIthy and retarded it is from a scientific standpoint on how it adverseIy stresses the body

What a fucking faggot.

>from a scientific standpoint
Cite you're sources, faggot. And no, bodybuilding ()com doesn't count

>90% of people who do CrossFit because it's unsafe are just crossfitters who listen to other crossfitters who don't know what they're talking about, and continue the dangerous cycle of ignorance.

Sounds about right.

Cite your sources for how beneficial crossfit is

>look up closest crossfit place
>check videos
>post results
facebook com/crossfitpakenham/videos/1024690754264291/
teaching kids how to break their backs, nice!

medium.com/@ericrobertson/crossfits-dirty-little-secret-97bcce70356d#.jbkcjwbe4
t-nation.com/training/crossfit-the-good-bad-and-the-ugly

If you remove the absurd idea of performing strength exercises with a speed target, the structure of Crossfit workouts is pretty good.

Well done, with proper supervision, there are good training regimens.
But that's the problem isn't it? Most crossfit "trainers" only have some bogus certification which any retard can get, and counsel people about dangerous routines, with no knowledge whatsoever of the human body.

I like crossfit routines because they are good for building a lean, "dynamic" body. Static exercises alone just make me bulk too much.

The whole idea of a crossfit scene and "community" is fucking retarded.

The structure is terrible, largely because there isn't any.

And the issue isn't with the strength exercises for time. It's the complicated power movements that are the issue.

Throwing together a bunch of entry-level sports science terms won't make crossfit any less fucking retarded. It's the shittiest form of exercise ever devised and that's final.

>I like crossfit routines because they are good for building a lean, "dynamic" body. Static exercises alone just make me bulk too much.

Even more bait

Every single person I know who does crossfit has made literally no progress. They pay hundreds a month for their WODs or what the fuck ever, then proceed to spam my FB and insta feed with pics of their workouts, gyms, and pathetic bodies.

I know one girl who started doing crossfit three years ago. She posts something almost every single day with some dumbass gym bunny hashtag, bragging about her fitness level. Yet she looks the exact same as she did before she did literally zero fitness.

I swear these people are fucking brainwashed. You could make more progress doing a simple dumbbell routine at home than these people do paying thousands a year for a scam

Pic related.

Dat dere kidney damage. Nice.

Mfw I pee like that in the morning, but clean (transparent) as fuck the rest of the day...

This. I know two girls who just joined crossfit and I'm telling them how bad of an idea it is and a waste of money and they're like b-but my deadlift went up!!! No shit, riding a bike for a while (or my cock) will make your deadlift go up. Anything besides what you've been doing (nothing) will be beneficial.

i think you should go to the doctor asap

You lose a lot of water during sleep due to exhaling it out. Everybody is a little 'dehydrated' in the morning, especially during the winter due to the dryer air.. As long as your pee remains clear the rest of the day, there's nothing to worry about. Drink plenty of fluids!

It's fun. Reminds me of gym class basically. It may be retarded but if it motivates people i'm okay with ir.

Nothing against crossfit desu, I think its actually a really good idea... i just think it can lose a bit in its execution. Random WODs arent the best way to progress but as I understand it a lot of crossfit gyms (calling them boxes is retarded) do integrate a form of 'programming'.

shoo shoo gains goblin!

>Working out to the point that your muscles explode and clog up your kidneys and die

That's probably most Veeky Forums way to commit suicide.

Also Checked

It's not even science. I'm not going to pay all that money to be part of a hug box when my own motivation will work just as well at a cheaper gym.

Can you help me Veeky Forums ?

I need to get fit, do more cardio than build muscle

I madem myself a Jump rope cuz the places to run over here are fucking disgusting, full of car pollution, broken sidewalks, dog feces.

I have a 5 kg dumbbell, maybe I'll need to buy another heavier

With this I already do sets of 30 for each arm even in the bad shape I am

The piont is, I have a chance doing sit-ups, push-ups, jumping rope and using dumbbells that I would get in shape and don't lose my time?

Diet is on the way, no more soda or junk food, more fruit and vegetables.

Shoo shoo gains go lin

Tbh crossfit is great.
But most people who practice it are dumb hipster faddists.

PROPER FORM crossfit is something that will develop strenght, cardio and size.

Watch Klokov doing it and practice form.

i just dont want to join a cult