Redpill me on Black Coffee

How do /fit feel about pure black coffee( no milk/sugar/beetus stuff). Is it effective for metabolism etc? Better than drinking only water? Many Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/caffeine/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458357
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it tastes good

It slightly increases your TDEE, as well as quelling your appetite. Great for cutting. Might prevent dementia too.

I love it.

Don't overdo it if you have problems with anxiety or sleeping, but other than that you're fine.

I read that some of the oils and anti-oxidants are very good for your endocrine system.

However, I just think it's a necessary thing to get through the day, especially now in winter. A cup of coffee with a generous helping of sugar is a great "pre-workout" too.

good:
lots of antioxidants
raises BMR
enhances concentration for a short time

bad:
fucks your cortisone levels
fucks your REM sleep
fucks your stomach lining
fucks your testosterone
completely fucks your homeostasis

coffee has many healthy effects on your body, just remember to drink more water because coffee makes you pee alot.

apparantly caffeine is good for testosterone.

examine.com/supplements/caffeine/

A cup of black coffee and a cigarette is the breakfast of champions.

Although it makes me shit like a motherfucker about 1 hour after intake.

if you can control it and use it for dieting reasons. it can be fine.

but for daily life, it is bad, your sleep will be worse and this lowers your testo, your teeth look worse etc.

This is superior in every way
Gives an energy boost without accelerating the heart or causing insomnia, also helps move the bowels and the bladder
Prove me wrong

With coffee i can study much harder and longer, perform much better in long laboratory sessions, wake up easier, it tastes good, nice to drink with friends.
I personally love coffee, but for some reason if i drink it before i go to the gym it fucks my workout completely. Possibly because i tend to lift at night.

Just a cup of coffee for me a day. If you need any more than that a day, you're addicted and need treatment

>black coffee is the drink of real men. The bold, earthy flavor (that is, if you're doing it correctly) poured from a french press immediately sets the tone for the day. Not only does is make the room smell herbal, but it creates a curiosity in the nostrils. A real man doesn't need any sugar, or cream; just the earthy tones of this manna. Coffee has no preservatives, fake colors, or chemicals. I don't need a pre-workout sippy juice like the common curlbro. A man's drink does not come in flavors like watermelon, blue raspberry, or grape. A real man doesn't need all those extra supplements to have energy in the gym

I forgot the *tip*

>not the short answer/disciplined answer one

an unironic fav

who /addicted to redbull/ here

i drink pic related literally every morning

when do you start highschool?

Lmao I get the shits from just one sip.

A muscle relaxer and a diuretic. You wonder why you shit?

Ive never tried mate, does it taste good?

I'm 21

Mate is carcinogenic.

Argentinian here, depends on the brand and type of yerba, also water must be near boiling point, not boiling, 90°.

Still, what's really boss is mate with a bit (a pinch) a coffee.

Coffee has cafestol, so if you're worried about your cholesterol levels run it through a paper filter. But know that that'll also filter some of the good stuff out.

10/10 beverage, though.

>black
ISHYGDDT
Drinking it black will stain your teeth, goyim; take it with just enough milk to lighten it and you're good.

yerba mate has caffeine also and has same negative REM effect

Its great. Wakes me up, helps me push out my first shit of the day, and tastes amazing.

Yeah just don't be one of those who drains three pots a day and then nervously posts memes on Facebook hoping others will externally gratify a bad habit.

Black coffee is awesome and tasty, just don't drink too much.

you're starting highschool at 21? Goddamn, what did you do to fuck up that bad?

drink redbulls every day

If I drank one just after HIIT, how many BPM could my heart hope to reach ?

If you like it, you should drink it.

Which one is which? I noticed that Snus (scandinavian tobacco) makes me shit very soon (but also very unproductively).

Did nofap and it kind of got out of control

I drink two to three of these a day. I can't drink coffee unfortunately

fuck man, i only drink it to study 12 hours a day. Otherwise im going to take a nap shorten the studying down.

I participate in the intermittent fasting meme so I have a cup of coffee for breakfast instead. I mix in butter and coconut oil. Tastes good man.

Every so often I'll have a second cup after lunch. I won't lie, it's fun. Being excitable is great.

Yo, does it really interfere with creatine?

Black is the only masculine way to drink coffee

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458357

Drink before pre-workout, but not too much

Milk gives me the poops. Literally that is it.

That's beautiful. if you just typed that up right now.

Are you really fasting if you're consuming oil and butter?

delet this

15 minutes on the boil, 1/2 teaspoon mollasus, 1 cardamum pod with a light sprinkle of cinnamon power.

Cream, no sugar.

Almost the only reason I drink it is so that I can poop quickly in the morning to properly weigh myself before drinking any water or eating breakfast to get a consistent measurement.

Also I like the taste. I live a half block away from a kick ass coffee roaster and get it fresh every two or three days or so in quarter pounds for my espresso machine.

I've heard it's supposed to be good for metabolism appetite suppression if you're doing IF, but idgaf about any of that.

It helps me poop.

you are a faggot

>mollasus

I drink it with with honey.

I prefer maxwell house

Then you need to have a stronger roast.
Soft roasts tend to be more acidic and give people the shits

Your fucking crazy 15 minute boil? You bring it to a boil...then if you want let it go down a bit, give it one more burst of heat then pour. 15 minutes wtf

Gaaaaayyyyyyyyyy